Invulnerable

I was sitting in the corner of the room waiting for Jack, he was in the shower, I had a blanket tossed over me, I looked up at the door as it opened, Clockwork came in and looked around a bit, she pinched her nose slightly as she looked disturbed, she just went over to the counter and set something down, she looked around a bit more before she just left, I just pulled the blanket over my eyes and slid down the wall slightly, curling up into a ball, I closed my eyes and just waited, I heard the shower turn off but I stayed put, I listened as he came out of the bathroom and started moving around.
"Jack." I said.
I heard him stop.
"C-Clockwork p-put something o-on the c-counter." I said.
I heard him start heading to the kitchen area, I just stayed put and stayed quiet, soon I heard him come over to me, I finally moved slightly and looked up at him, he wasn't fully dressed yet, only in a pair of sweatpants.
"Why are you sulking in the corner?" He asked.
"I'm n-not sulk-king." I muttered.
"Then why are you in the corner?" He asked.
"I d-don't know..." I replied quietly.
He stood up and walked away, I watched him as he started going through a black bag, he pulled out a sheet and began taking it over to the bed, I watched as he began to dress the bed, he was kind of struggling, I slowly sat up and watched him, he then grabbed the blankets and pillows and started to make the bed, I slowly got up and began going over to him, I stood behind him as he was making the bed, I dropped the blanket onto the floor and climbed onto the bed behind him, he barely reacted to me, I laid on his back and wrapped my arms around him, he stopped.
"What?" He asked.
I didn't say anything as I rested my head between his shoulder blades, he turned his head to me slightly.
"Don't cling onto me." He said, "I already told you not to get attached."
"I d-don't care..." I muttered.
He reached back and grabbed my hair, he pulled and I let him go, he then quickly pinned me to the bed, he growled down at me and I held my breath, he went quiet and just stared down at me.
"I'm busy." He said, "Leave me alone."
He got off of me and grabbed a pillow, I sat up slightly and watched as he finished up, once he was done he started getting up, I moved quickly and grabbed his arm, he stopped and looked at me.
"I'm busy." He repeated, "Either leave me alone or I'm kicking you out."
I didn't say anything but I did let him go, he walked off into the kitchen area and began getting the sink ready to do dishes, I just sat there silently watching him, halfway through washing dishes someone knocked on the door.
"What?" Jack asked angrily.
"May I come in?" I heard someone I didn't recognize ask on the other side of the door, it sounded male.
"Whatever." Jack replied.
The door opened and someone I've never seen before started coming in, he was wearing a black and white mask with a smile on one half, along with a scarf and a black and white hoodie, I didn't bother even trying to hide, he went right over to Jack and hopped up onto the counter next to him.
"What do you want?" Jack asked in annoyance.
"I've got a joke." He said.
Jack stopped what he was doing and turned to the guy, he looked rather pissed.
"Okay." The guy said, "So a guy walks into a bar and asks for a drink, the bartender replies I'll give you a drink if you can tell me a meta joke. So the guy replies Okay, so a guy walks into a bar and asks for a drink, and the bartender replies I'll give you a drink if you can tell me a meta joke. so the guy replies..." The guy repeated the joke again, "So the guy replies, okay, so a guy walks into a bar and asks for a drink, and the bartender replies Here you go. And then he gives the guy a drink." He repeated that two more times.
Jack was just silent as he stared at the guy, the guy just seemed so proud of himself.
"I worry about your mental health, Kage." Jack finally said as he got back to doing dishes.
"Oh come on." This Kage replied, "That was hilarious."
"You're sense of humor needs work." Jack said.
The guy laughed at him, Jack turned to him again.
"Why are you even here?" Jack asked, "I know for a fact you didn't come here just to tell me that fucking stupid joke."
"Oh, I came here because I've heard a lot." Kage replied, "One of the main reasons is Tim telling me that you were going to burn down the complex."
Jack snarled slightly.
"I also heard that you've taken interest in someone." He leaned towards Jack, "A Proxy."
Jack stopped and looked at him again.
"I hear it pisses Tim off." Kage continued.
"Shut it." Jack said as he looked away, "There's no attachment, it's like last time."
Kage leaned back and rested his hands on the counter to keep himself up.
"Why don't you just come back with me?" Kage asked, "Demons don't belong in a place with such lowlifes and hooligans."
"I'm not a demon like you are." Jack said, "Sure Chernobog is a demon but I'm merely his vessel."
"That still classifies you as a demon." He said, "Lord Zalgo's fully willing to accept you."
"I'll pass." Jack said.
Kage shook his head slightly.
"I truly don't understand you." Kage said, "I'd go crazy with all those losers trying to bother me."
"You and I are very different." Jack said, "Get out."
"Don't be like that." Kade said as he poked at Jack's shoulder, "You refuse me every time."
Jack slapped his hand away slightly, letting out a snarl.
"Oh, I see what's going on." Kage said, "You are attached." He poked Jack again.
Jack turned to him quickly and let out a loud snarl, causing Kage to jump and fall off the counter, Jack stepped on his chest.
"I'm not in a very good mood right now, bastard." He growled down at him, "Get out of my room before I actually break you."
He pushed down on his chest before he moved his foot, Kage got up and began leaving.
"One of these days you'll actually accept." Kage said in a warning tone, "You don't belong here."
He then left the room, I looked back at Jack to see he was washing more dishes.
"Chernobog?" I asked.
"Don't worry about it." Jack said.
I went quiet as I watched him, he's possessed? How come I never knew? Actually, now that I'm thinking about it, it makes sense, his skin is gray, which isn't normal, he has pointed teeth, which isn't normal, and he's a cannibal.
I understand why he would be possessed, and... if he has a separate entity inside him it might explain his random mood changes, it's just a separate person's emotions.

[Funny story! That stupid joke is a joke I personally made while my sister was playing games on my computer, I was super sleep deprived and I wanted to go to bed, but I had to wait for her to be done because I kept my computer in my bedroom, so while she was finishing up I wrote the joke. I don't think it's as funny as it was when I was tired.]