Mad Night

I haven't been doing well at all without Jack, I had gotten into three fights within the week, I never started them but I couldn't get out of them either, one of the others (I don't know what he was called) threw me out a window while on the third story, I was honestly surprised that I managed to survive that one, I was sitting silently on my couch staring at the door, I was actually missing Jack, and I didn't understand why, maybe it was because I kept getting into trouble and I just wanted him to protect me, I let out a sigh and looked at the clock, it was nearly one in the morning, I got up and left my room, I snuck through the complex as silently as possible as I went downstairs, I could hear all sorts of weird sounds and voices, I just quietly went to Jack's room, I quietly closed the door and looked around, I held my breath slightly, my skin crawled slightly when I heard someone else breathing in the room, I slowly crept through the room and over to the couch, I peeked over the edge of the couch to see no one there, I then slowly snuck over to the bed.
There, laying on the bed, was actually Jack!
He was wearing his hoodie and mask still, but he was basically passed out, all the blankets and pillows were on the floor, he must have been really exhausted if he was asleep on his bed while still dressed, I figured I wouldn't disturb him and just lay next to him, I grabbed the blanket off the floor and carefully got into the bed, trying not to wake him up, I laid facing away from him and covered myself up, I closed my eyes to actually get some sleep, I was suddenly getting pinned to the bed and I let out a surprised gasp, I glanced back to see Jack was now over me, he grabbed my head and shoved my face into the bed.
"J-Jack!" I said in surprise, "W-Wait!"
I could feel him moving around, I then felt him grab both my arms and force them behind my back, he then tied them there with something, something moved over my eyes and blindfolded me, I could feel him tying it off, I struggled a bit.
"J-Jack, please!" I said as I tried to roll over.
I was forced back down, I felt something sharp glide along my skin and I tensed up.
"J-Jack?" I asked.
He didn't say anything, I felt him pull my pants down and I flinched, he grabbed my hips and raised them, then slapped me hard against the ass, I yelped in surprise, I felt the sharp object slide down my inner thigh, I didn't know if I was bleeding or not, my legs began to shake as he moved the object away, I bit down on the bedsheet, I felt him push in and I let out a strained groan, I felt almost as if I couldn't breathe, he moved his hips and I groaned again, something weird was happening, he kept moving and I started squirming, he moved his knees and knocked my legs out from underneath me slightly, he thrusted again and rubbed against my nerve, I let out a loud moan, my legs started shaking as I bit down more on the sheets, I let out a whine as he started abusing the nerve, I cried out as he got really aggressive suddenly, I tried to struggle away from him but he pushed down on my shoulder, I cried out, was he mad? Why would he be mad? Was it because I accidentally woke him up?
"I-I'm s-sorry...!" I cried out, "J-Jack I'm s-sorry!"
He stopped slightly, I knew he doesn't like apologies at times but I feel like this was an appropriate time to, it was more of a desperate attempt to make him stop.
"P-Please!" I begged, "P-Please st-top! I'm s-sorry! I s-swear!"
He didn't seem to really care, he began moving quickly and I nearly screamed, I fought off noises as I tried to get away, he kept moving quickly, I cried out and I felt a knife get shoved into my mouth, I quickly bit down on it so it couldn't actually cut me, he kept moving and I tried to fight him off, I wanted him to stop, he tried to push the knife farther into my mouth and I felt the corners start to bleed, I whined, he then pulled the knife out of my mouth, I let out a cry.
"S-St-top!" I cried, "J-Jack, p-ple-ease! I'm s-sor-rry!"
He wasn't stopping at all, I kept crying as I tried to get away, I basically screamed as I came, he didn't stop at all though, in fact, he started moving faster if at all possible, I cried out more as he ran the knife along my thigh again, I started trying to move away again, he started running the knife along my back, I arched my back in an attempt to avoid the knife, he pressed it harder and I could feel that I was bleeding, the cloth that was my blindfold was completely soaked with tears by this point.
"J-Jack!" I cried, "P-Plea-ase...!"
He kept going and pressing his thumb against the wound, then I felt it slip under my skin, I let out a loud yelp and tried to move away, of course, I couldn't feel how painful it was but it was still unsettling, he kept abusing me until I felt my stomach twist again, I cried more.
"Jack!" I cried out, "I-I c-can't-t!"
He picked up the pace almost immediately, I let out a scream before I came again, the weird thing was the fact that I could feel something filling me up, I just cried as I sat there, my legs shaking, I felt him run a hand up my back as I shook, he suddenly pulled my head back by my hair and moved some sort of cloth over my mouth and nose, it smelt really weird, I tried to move away but he just shoved his hand more against my face, I struggled more but slowly my muscles began to weaken, I slowly stopped struggling, he dropped me back onto the bed, I felt faint, I felt him untie my arms and they finally moved back to my sides, I then felt him untie the blindfold, I glanced back at him slightly to see his still masked face before I passed out.