Chapter 19: Feelings

Angelica, the giant rat, holding the giant bucket of poison jelly, all of a sudden threw the in a circular motion onto the village, letting go of the bucket in the process.

"How are we gonna protect ourselves from acid jelly?!" Lucy shouted, tears gathering in her eyes.

Natsu turned to Erza, whispering something that only she could hear as, "Get everyone to the center of the village."

Erza gasped and watched as Natsu started to run toward the jelly. Her eyes widening in shock, then realizing what he was up to.

She then shouted, "Everyone! Get into the center of the village! Now!" She demanded, pulling Lucy and happy with her to the mid part of the village. All the villagers following behind, screaming.

The chief of the village stayed where he was, kneeling beside his son's grave. "I'm not going! I won't leave Bobo's grave," he shouted.

One of the villagers yelled to the insane chief, "But chief, the jelly will get ya!"

Natsu teleported up to where the jelly was about half way to the small town and huffed in air. A giant roar erupted from his mouth, not without three little words, "Chaos Dragon Roar."

The jelly dispersed into different around the center of the small village.

"He dispersed it?!" Yuka exclaimed, followed by Sherry saying, "What kind of magic is that?!"

A huge drop of jelly was heading straight toward the chief of the village, luckily Virgo saved the poor man before it hit him.

The village had been completely destroyed and smoke steamed off the poor, destroyed village. The villagers of now destroyed village said,

"The village has been completely destroyed."

"This is terrible."

"Is anyone hurt?"

The villagers were staring at their deceased home, asking questions the same as the latter. The chief of the village seemed to notice one thing, "Bobo's grave is still standing!"

Just as he had spoke those few words, the grave was temporarily knocked over. The chief, of the now destroyed village, gasped, angry that his deceased son's grave was knocked over so rudely.

"I can't believe this, a wizard was able to divert a huge bucket of poison jelly. What kind of magic even was that? It didn't look like any normal kind of spell," the bushy eyebrowed man spoke, arms crossed delicately behind his back.

Sherry shook her head in disbelief, "We thought we could give you a favor and make your deaths quick, but you left us no choice. We'll have to get rid of you ourselves," she spoke in a mocking manner, a gentle smile, seeming eerie, planted on her face. Toby growled in response, as usual.

Erza growled, summoning a sword, "You won't terrorize this village anymore!" Erza shouted, dashing toward Sherry at full speed.

"Let me help!" Lucy shouted, grabbing her keys. Happy laughed and pointed at Lucy with a hand covering his mouth. "I don't think the "Great and Powerful Erza" needs help from you," he laughed causing Lucy to punch the poor cat over the head. "Shut up stupid cat!"

"Attack!" Yuka shouted to Toby, who stood there with a smirk.

"Let's do this!" Toby shouted, summoning his claws while standing in front of the dragon slayer in a confident battle position. Natsu raised an eyebrow, mentally smirking.

"Angelica!" Sherry shouted. The giant rat responded with standing behind her in an eerie glow.

Erza sweat-dropped at the eighth go the, somehow, intimidating blue rat.