Chapter 6 (part two): Eisenwald

-With Natsu-

Natsu was running through the halls of the station. He smelled a familiar scent so he stopped and looked around. He heard a maniacal laugh and the Kageyama appeared in front of him.

Kageyama glared at Natsu with a cocky grin on his face. "Nice to see ya again, fly," Kageyama snickered.

Black eyes glared deep at Kageyama with high intensity. Kageyama smirked and tried to ignore the chill that went down his spine from ten gaze the dragon prince was sending him.

"I don't have time to deal with you" Natsu spoke in calm, yet demanding voice. Kageyama smirked. "Well, too bad!" He charged at Natsu with his shadows.

Natsu dodged the shadow's attacks and disappeared. Kageyama looked around annoyed. He heard a noise and looked up. He saw the dragon prince above him and his eyes widened.

Natsu dropped down and kicked Kageyama in the gut and sent him flying into a wall. Kageyama got up and wiped his mouth with his sleeve. Natsu stood there staring at the man with a stoic face.

'How can this guy be so calm?!' Kageyama was getting irritated. He wasn't going to fail Erigor and let this fly get away again. He put his hand on the floor and created a spell.

"-Snake Shadow-" Kageyama shouted. Natsu Requipped a sword and used his magic on it so the ends of the sword flowed a dark blue color and slashed it diagonally right up and the shadows disappeared. Natsu charged at Kageyama and slashed him sending him flying into the opposite wall.

Kageyama tried getting up but the sword had done a big number on him. 'How strong is this guy?! How can a mere fly like him be so powerful?!'.

Natsu walked up to Kage and grabbed him by his jacket collar. "Tell me what Erigor is planning to do with Lullaby. I know he isn't broadcasting it on the intercom. So tell me now!" Natsu demanded, his black eyes glaring holes in Kage.

Kageyama gulped. "He's planning on-" Kageyama was cut short when a fellow guild mate of Eisenwald stabbed his hand right through Kageyama's stomach. Natsu watched with a stoic face and dropped Kage.

Kage groaned in pain his head hanging low. Natsu stared at Kageyama then sighed.

-With Erza-

Erza had just taken out the guild members and was running to tell the people around the station to leave but was stopped when she saw a wind like some around the station, enabling her from escaping.

She growled and looked around. She looked up and saw Erigor cackling down at her. That's when Natsu appeared next to her with a man on his shoulder, who he immediately dropped to the ground.

Erigor sported Natsu and smirked. "I'm glad to be accompanied by Tempest and Titania but I have a guild master's meeting to get to. See ya, Fairy Tail Flies!" With that Erigor smirked and disappeared into thin air.

Erza growled then looked at Natsu. "What happened? Why did you bring this guy with you?" Erza demanded answers. She needed to be part of whatever plan he had.

Natsu looked at her with slight irritation. He never liked the many questions people asked, but he replied.

"That's a wind barrier. I can easily teleport us out of here, but this guy can actually dispel it, but considering his condition right now, he won't be able to" Natsu stared at the man then looked back at Erza.

Erza nodded. "We have to get out of here. Where is Gray and Lucy?" She asked as if he knew. He gave her a look that said 'You really think I know?'. She noticed the look the sighed.

That's when Gray came running out with Lucy. Natsu and Erza noticed them and Erza gestured for them to come up to them.

"We gotta get out of here. Let's go. You said you can teleport us out of here right? The lets go!" Erza demanded. Natsu glared at her but knew they had to go. Natsu told them to stand in a circle around him and then he teleported them out of the wind barrier.

They all looked at the barrier. "We gotta go. I'm gonna catch up to Erigor. You guys got to Clover and earn the guild masters" Natsu demanded and disappeared. Lucy had her mouth wide open. He left them again, AGAIN!

A growl escaped Erza's mouth and she sighed. "Let's go, we gotta warn master" Erza stated an started walking toward their magic mobile.

"What are we gonna do with him?" Gray pointed to the unconscious Kageyama on the ground. Erza looked at the man. "Take him, we can at least help him with his injuries" Erza gestured for Gray to grab Kage.

Gray grabbed Kage and pulled him into the Magic mobile. Once they were all in. Erza connected to the SE plug and started driving off. They had to get to Clover soon. The guild masters' lives were at stake.