Chapter 17: Lyon vs Gray

The man with the white coat was walking with the three other people that the Fairy tail wizards saw when in the cave.

The four of them were walking toward the group of hooded people. They walked in eerie silence till the blue haired man spoke,

"What a waste. I lost so much precious sleep for nothing," he complained, eyes closed.

The man with cat ears, walking next to him, pretended to be asleep, a snot bubble coming from his nose.

"We searched all day for the intruders, but never found a trace of them," Yuka stated, eyes now opened and looking to the side.

"Maybe there wasn't any!" Toby, the cat eared man shouted, eyebrows furrowed in irritation.

"I'm afraid I have some sad news, cold emperor," the pink haired woman known as Sherry said.

The man with the helmet looked at the woman. "We thought we had intruders during the day, but it seems they got away," she stated sadly.

"I cannot speak of love in this situation," she laced her hands together in front of her and sighed.

"Intruders you say?" The cold emperor questioned.

"So, that guy is their leader?" Gray asked, voice low. "He's trying to act all high and mighty, with that stupid-looking mask," Lucy frowned.

"Has Deliora been revived yet?" The cold emperor asked, not looking at his lackeys. Sherry puckered her lips and replied,

"It shouldn't be that long form now, maybe later tonight or tomorrow, Sir."

"Which one, woman?!" Toby shouted causing the latter to look his way in concern.

"The time has almost come," The cold emperor states eerily. Gray stared at the cold emperor in shock. "If you see those intruders again, kill them," The cold emperor commanded. "I don't want anyone getting in my way."

"They must have been villagers. They're the only ones on the island," Sherry stated, her voice still calm.

"Then destroy the village," The cold emperor commanded, lifting his hand up at his side.

"Yes sir."

"Understood."

Erza's eyes widened. They were going to destroy the village?

"But the village didn't have anything to do with this," Lucy commented in frustration.

"It's a shame there has be blood shed," The cold emperor said, his voice not holding any sympathy.

Gray stared at the man in the white cloak in shock (again). "That voice... No, it can't be."

Just then everyone heard a voice they didn't expect to hear on the island.

"HEEEYY! NATSHUUU! LUUUUCCYY!"

Lucy and Natsu sweat-dropped. Are you kidding me?

Erza looked up at the sky to see a blue figure coming their way. "Is that Happy?" Erza asked, irritation lacing her tone.

Lucy sighed. "Sadly, Yes."

"He ruined our spot!" Gray's face scrunched up in anger. The blue cat came flying above them.

"Natsu, you promised me you would bring me on the next mission you go on, and what do you do? You don't take me with you on this mission!" Happy complained, which caused the others (besides Natsu) to sweat-drop.

"This is important Happy!" Lucy shouted, irritated that their hiding spot was probably given away by the loud, blue cat.

"Who's there?!" Yuka shouted, eyes narrowed toward the cat's direction. "Oops," was all Happy had to say. "Good job Happy," Lucy sighed.