Chapter 13: Get them back here!

"WHAAAAT?!" Master shouted, eyes wide in shock and anger. Mira nodded nervously.

"It's gone. I don't know how"

"What? An S-Class mission was taken?" Wakaba questions. "Either whoever took it is either really powerful or really stupid" Laki commented.

"Who could've taken it?" The master asked. "Oh, I know. I saw a certain Ice boy come here last night with a piece of paper in his hand running toward the guild doors" Laxus smirked while sitting on the second floor booth with his arms crossed and eyes closed.

Makarov narrowed his eyes at Laxus. "If you saw him, why didn't you stop him?" Makarov asked his arrogant grandson. "Everyone's got to take care of themselves in Fairy Tail. Ain't that right, gramps?" Laxus stated opening his eyes.

Makarov sighed. "If he stole it he must have got Lucy to go with him as well" Makarov sighed. These kids were getting to much for him.

Natsu glared at Laxus from the second floor hallways. "Besides, I thought Gray wasn't classified for S-class yet. I wouldn't ever think he would try a stunt like this" Laxus smirked.

"Laxus! Go after him!" Makarov demanded. Laxus glared at Master half-heartedly. "Why should I? He chose to steal it, that's his choice. But, I heard that breaking a rule like that could get you kicked out of the guild. Not like it would do anything anyways. It's not like those two could finish an S-class mission anyways" Laxus cackled.

Master glared, his patience running thin. "What mission is missing Mira?". Mira sighed then looked at the master with a frown etching her features. "The mission was to raise the curse on... Galuna Island". Makarov's eyes widened.

"Galuna island?!" Laki exclaimed. "Are they insane?!" Wakaba and Macao stated in unison. "They're even dumber that we thought!" Bisca and Alzack exclaimed.

Master growled. He looked around the guild with just his eyes. 'Laxus won't go and try to get them, I know that for sure...'

"Erza, I want you to go! You might be able to convince them to come back" Master demanded, which the latter stood up. "Yes Master!" She proclaimed and raced out the guild.

Natsu came down from the second floor and sat at the bar. Master looked at Natsu. 'Hm, maybe I should send him just in case. He might be able to bring them back by force' master considered.

"Natsu". Said person looked up from his drink toward where Makarov was seated. He grunted in a way that said 'continue'.

"I want you to follow them. Erza might not be able to convince them to come back, so I want you to bring them back by force if you have to" Master commanded.

Natsu sighed. 'Seriously'. Natsu stood up and disappeared in the blink of an eye. Master sighed and closed his eyes. 'Hopefully he can get them back'

-Gray and Lucy-

"Wow, it feels like just yesterday I was here" Lucy exclaimed. Gray looked at her confused. "What do you mean?" He questioned. Lucy looked at him with a beaming smile. "I met Natsu here. He stopped a guy named Bora and saved me from a charm spell" Lucy explained.

Gray's raised an eyebrow. "Did he save you willingly?". Lucy frowned at that, but then realized something.

"Gray, your clothes" Lucy warned while sweatdropping. Gray looked down and shrieked, "When did that happen?!" Gray ran and started to put his clothes back on.

Once they arrived at the port they started asking questions on who could take them to Galuna Island. All the fisherman denied their request to help them get to the island.