💔 break my heart, I don't mind

Start from the beginning

Too soon, much too soon, Tyler was satisfied with the hickey. Josh sighed softly but he didn't complain, seeing Tyler get the bottle of lube from his pocket. Josh wanted to take his boxers off but Tyler swatted Josh's hands away. "Let me", he told the boy. He hooked his fingers underneath Josh's boxers and took them off, leaving Josh completely naked and vulnerable.

It made Josh nervous, but also turned him on even more. Being fully on display, especially with Tyler between his legs so he couldn't close them, while Tyler was still clothed and looking him up and down with lust filled eyes, thinking of everything he wanted to do to Josh's body, almost eye fucking him; that turned him on way more than he'd like to admit.

"Let me prepare you, love", Tyler said softly. "No", Josh sighed, shaking his head slowly. "Just fuck me", he breathed softly. "But-" Tyler started. "It hasn't even been 24 hours since we last did it, Ty. I'm fine, really", Josh told him, eyes closing. "Please just fuck-" Josh said, but Tyler pinched his thigh, making Josh squirm a little as he whined softly. "Just make love to me", he corrected himself, voice barely audible but enough for tyler to hear. Josh knew Tyler didn't like it when he said they were fucking. Tyler was making love to him, he wasn't fucking him. He disliked when Josh didn't call it making love.

"Okay", Tyler replied. "Just lube", Josh softly said then. "Yeah baby, just lube. No condom", Tyler confirmed. "No condom", Josh replied quietly, nodding.

Tyler got his sweatpants off, Josh softly whining as he saw that Tyler wasn't wearing anything underneath. A small smile tugged at Tyler's lips as Josh made grabby hands toward Tyler's cock, so he moved a little closer, allowing Josh's hand to close around it. He let Josh play with his cock for a bit as he uncapped the bottle and put some on his hand.

He used his free hand to remove Josh's hand from his cock, intertwining their fingers instead. He slicked his cock up, before he let go of Josh's hand.

Tyler pushed Josh's legs up a little, so Josh's knees would remain bent but his knees would be pulled toward his chest more, feet not resting on the mattress anymore. Tyler thought that it was oh so sexy seeing Josh like that, especially his legs this way, when he was naked and vulnerable like that. He just always got the huge urge to make love to him and treat him right when he saw Josh that way. He wanted him to feel loved and completely okay.

He leaned down to kiss Josh's lips, using his hand to guide his cock, moving his hips forward slowly. Josh let out a stuttering breath, eyes closing as he held Tyler's hand in his, squeezing a little as he felt his best friend enter him slowly.

"How's that?" Tyler whispered once he was fully inside. "So good", Josh whispered, using his other hand to rest in the nape of Tyler's neck, running his fingertips through the soft hair. Tyler pulled out gently before he thrusted back in, kissing Josh's neck as Josh let a soft moan slip. "I wish I could mark you here", Tyler whispered, his hips gently thrusting up into josh. "Me too", Josh sighed softly, letting go of Tyler's hand, wrapping both arms around Tyler's neck. Tyler nuzzled his nose against Josh's neck, resting his arms on either side of his best friend, hugging him close as they hugged each other close.

Josh wrapped his legs around Tyler's waist, locking his ankles around each other, fully engulfing Tyler in a hug. Tyler gently kissed Josh's neck again, wanting to be as close as possible to his baby, wanting to make love to him in the sweetest way, the way Josh deserved; filled with love.

"I love you, Joshua", Tyler whispered. "So much." "I love you too, Tyler", Josh replied, panting softly. "To the moon and back", he whispered.

Tyler connected his lips to Josh's, making out with him; gentle. "To the moon and back", he whispered against Josh's lips, before he kissed him again, deepening the kiss; wanting to be as close to Josh as he could. He needed to be close to Josh. And Josh needed to be close to Tyler.