Chapter 4

Vanessas P.O.V.

I woke up this morning in warm satan sheets and the hot sun shining in the room making me squint my eyes open. I looked to my side seeing Jason no where in sight making me sigh sitting up. I lookee in search for something to throw on before putting on Jason's shirt. I got out of bed standing up when i felt a sharp pain in between my legs making me groan in pain. I slowly made my way towards the bathroom before looking in the mirror seeing my hair knotted up and purple marks all over my neck and chest.

Jason always loved leaving marks where ever he pleased and wherever they were noticeable for a guy to see. Even if a guy was to dare and glance at me Jason wouldn't ever be hesitant to blow their head off. I was like his prized possession that was for him to touch look make love to and make smile. If a guy ever came in contact and looked like they were flirting Jason would kill them on spot. He's done it before which is why I always try to keep him from being angry cause he'd take his anger out on me. Not that he'd hurt me or ever tried but he acts stubborn and does stupid things to try and relieve his anger. or he'd just yell at me and i couldn't ever have a say cause it was just him letting out his emotions.

I grabbed my brush brushing through my hair letting it sit back in it's natural position. I walked out the room hearing talking coming from downstairs. It sounded like it was Jason and one of his gang members so i decided not to go downstiars sense i really didn't have much on but sat by hearing their conversation

"I want all facts on this son of a bitch and I want him found he's not gonna take from me and run and I better have him by sun down" Jason threatened seeming mad. He walked towards the door with a dude I've never seen before and he looked pretty creepy. I heard the door open before it closed when Jason walked back up the stairs making me walk back into the room. He passed our room going into his office.

I followed to see Jason sat at his desk looking down at some papers with a mad look on his face. I walked in making him look up before he looked back down. I walked behind him wrapping my arms around him

"Whats wrong baby" I asked trying to calm him down. I kissed lightly at his neck making him sigh closing his eyes

"Nothing babygirl why you up so early" Jason asked pulling me on his lap

"Because you wasn't in bed with me" I said nuzzling my head in the crook of his neck while he caressed my bare thigh

"I'm sorry princess I thought I'd be finished before you'd wake up" He said caressing my cheek "So today I'm gonna take you to stay with your mok tonight" Jason said making me look back at him

"Why" I asked confused

"Because I'm having people over for serious business and I don't need you around any of it" Jason said

"But i can be upstairs they wouldn't know I'm here" I said as he shook his head

"You know how i feel about you being around my job" Jason said making me sigh

"But i-" I started when he cut me off

"This isn't up for discussion" Jason said turning my face his way. I nodded mentally rolling my eyes at how secretive he always is like he can't trust me. I think he saw I had an attitude cause as i was about to stand up he stopped me "And don't give me no attitude babygirl cause I can easily bend you over this table and give you a repeat of last night" He husked in my ear biting on my earlobe as i nodded standing up.

I walked out his office making my way back towards our bedroom. I never tried to pick a battle with Jason let alone i would never dare and second he never lets his i don't give a fuck guard down and no matter how many times i try being the dominant one i always at the end of the day fail and fall under his touch.

He was just that guy that always wanted to be the dominant one and take control and make me feel all the pleasure i could ever desire. It made him feel stronger and powerful then me and I didn't complain not one bit about it.

...