"I'm not a one night stand kind of girl but I'll tell you this...give me your number and I'll text or call you sometime" she says.

"Mmkay and what's your name?" I ask as I give her my number.

"Clarissa"

"Nice meeting you Clarissa" I wink. She winks back and leaves.

"Oooooo" my friend teases and nudges me repeatedly. "So that means you and Jennifer are really done?"

"She's just my friend!" I shouted out. "Okay chill"

"Do not tell me to chill. She's my friend and that's all" I said. "Okaaay" She says and gets up and goes to one our other friends. Now I'm sitting alone. The rest is either with their loved one, left the bar or with another friend.

But the night was nice.

Until I realized minutes later that all my friends drifted away from each other and left with someone. What happened to girl code? Sticking to one friend and making sure one gets home? Lovely.

"Where'd your friends go?" The bartender asks me. "I don't know" I sighed and went on my phone. Still drunk and a mess but I'm texting the first person that comes to mind.

"I'm drunkkkk k and have NO ride hooomerere :(" I sent that to Jennifer. She read it soo fast. Asked me for the address and now she's on her way. At least she cares.

Later

"You're a mess!" I hear someone say. I turn around and it's Jennifer. "Thank youuu" I said and gave her a hug from my stool. But she pushes me back and takes the drink out of my hand.

"Why the fuck are you so drunk? And alone?"

"Everyone left me" I pout while looking down. "Your friends are always caring about themselves only. Let's go" She says and helps me out of the building, into her car.

"I'll take you to my house but don't make noise! My mom and Veronica are asleep"

"Okaaay" I said.

She helped me in her car, buckled me up and then we left.

"I don't know why you even went out without someone making sure you were safe going home" she says.

"I did but she left me!"

"You guys didn't even have a designated driver or what?"

"We did!"

"Then what the hell happened? Do you not know how dangerous it is to be drinking out on a Friday night and you're alone drunk as shit. You're an easy target since you're such a good looking girl. You're lucky you were at least smart enough to text me. I don't even know why you texted me but I'm glad you did so I know that you're safe" she says. She's just lecturing me at this point. "I don't understand how you can be so stubborn sometimes. You're a grown ass woman. Young but grown and mature if that makes sense. Yet you're doing childish shit"

"Jennifer I was being a normal adult having a fun night out and I usually have people to take care of me. I barely even get drunk and I knew what my night was supposed to consist of. I don't need you babbling about how it should've went." I said.

She doesn't answer and just kept quiet as she continued to drive.
-

Jens pov

Since I have an extra guest room I had Leah sleep there. I'm not letting that woman sleep in my bed. Last time she did we had sex but that's cause we were into each other. Right now I'm mad at her for even being so stupid. Mad at her for not telling me why she can't or doesn't want kids and mad that she just wants to be friends with me and that's it. She's really pissing me off each second.