Otayuri ~ Wet

Ummm hello again,, long time no see lol I've lost my motivation but take this.
><><><><><><
Yuri: 22, uke
Otabek: 25, seme
><><><><><><
WARNING! THIS STORY CONTAINS THIGH FUCKING, BRUISING AND NAME CALLING! DON'T LIKE DONT READ!
><><><><><><

3RD PERSONS POV

It's loud. The music is booming and people are yelling. It's hot, sticky and sweaty. It's a nightclub. Place where people come to forget everything and just live in the moment.

Yuri Plisetsky is here because of something else, he needs his money. He would come here often, wear something revealing and then get his money. By fucking random men.

Yuri is quite femine, he's got beautiful hips and pretty face. His usual clothing consist of bootyshorts, crop top and some fishnet thighs. On top of all that little bit of makeup.

Otabek is the exact opposite of Yuri. He's manly, owns strong facial features and is ripped as fuck. Those biceps could probably crush a skull. Today he's wearing a plain black button up shirt with some black jeans, golden clock and on top of that his right arm is full of tattoos.

Sitting in the booth with his friends he takes a sip from his vodka filled glass. They are chatting pretty loudly. Glancing at the dancefloor he can see sweaty people moving to the rhythm. He isn't a fan of dancing.

Even though the place is dim light, Otabek spots him. It was like a hot breeze hit his body. Those long and toned legs, silky blonde hair and perfectly sculpted body. The way the lights hit his hair making it shine. And when he turned around Otabek felt sparks run through him.

His eyes were bright green, they held something strong in them. Otabek couldn't really describe what he was feeling, but one thing was sure, he wanted him.

The blonde boy looked at him, they locked eyes. He looked bored, it pissed Otabek off. He was challenged by him. Soon they both continued to talk with their friends.

Time passes. It's around 1am. Otabeks friends decided that they wanted to dance. Otabek being the laid back one decides to stay behind at the booth. That's when things started to happen.

Yuri Plisetsky wanted him. Those dark brown eyes were intoxicating. Yuri felt hot, his skin was burning. He felt like the floor would be swaying under him. He needed something, that something was him. He didn't know his name, it didn't matter.

Gently swaying his hips he makes his way through the dance floor. He can feel hands touching him, rough gropes on his ass, soft tugs on his clothes. Not caring about them he pushes his way through the sweaty mass of people.

He knows that the man saw him. Those eyes follow his every move. It's like he's taking in every inch of his body. Yuri was gone. Surviving from the dance floor he continues his way to the booth where he's sitting all alone.

"Hey" Yuri smiles and sits next to Otabek. His thighs touching Otabeks. "Hey" Otabeks much lower voice answers. When they look at each other that's all they need. Hungrily they smash their lips together.

The kiss isn't gentle, it's wet, rough and hungry. Otabeks hands sneak to Yuri's ass. Quickly Yuri climbs to Otabek's lap. "Yuri, I'm Yuri" he manages to stutter out between the heated make out session. "Otabek" it sends shivers down Yuri's spine.

Tugging at Otabeks shirt he starts to undo the buttons. His neck is being abused at the same time. Rough bites and licks. Those strong hands on his ass, massaging it making Yuri's thighs shake.

Once Otabeks shirt is on the floor Yuri runs his fingers over his rock hard chest. "Like what you see" he chuckles. "So cliché" Yuri murmurs. More he can't say because Otabek is attacking his mouth again. Quickly Otabek pushes his tongue inside Yuris mouth making him moan is pleasure. Their teeth are clashing against each other. Yuri is clawing at Otabeks back. He can taste the copper, his lip is bleeding from all the biting. If something it turns Yuri even more on and he can't help the whipers that are spilling from his bruised lips.

Otabek tries grinding his crotch against Yuris, feeling immediate spark of pain from his back making him hiss. His cock is straining in his pants wanting to be freed. As if Yuri read his mind and he starts to fiddle with Otabeks zipper. Freeing his cock Yuri stokes it gently. Otabek throws his head back. "So good for me you slut"

Oh fuck, that if something gets Yuri more than wet. Yuri yearns to be touched too. "Touch me" he commands and Otabek can't help but obey. Sliding his rough fingers over Yuri's milky white skin. His lips ghost over Yuri's neck leaving soft kisses. "Rougher you pussy" Yuri growls. "Shut up whore. Don't command me" He digs his nails into the soft flesh of Yuri's ass, hearing Yuri hiss in pain. He seems to like it judging by the way he's grinding on Otabeks thigh.

"We don't have the whole night. Want to ride my thigh bitch?" Otabek asks, it was true they didn't have the whole night. As an answer Yuri ruts harder onto Otabeks thigh. In a quick motion Otabek strips Yuri's shorts off leaving him with his shirt and briefs.

Yuri seats himself directly over Otabeks muscular thighs. Yuri is already leaking and sweat is dripping off of him. Otabek runs his hand through Yuri's blonde locks. Without a warning he yanks it up. "Shit!" Yuri moans and grinds down. "You actually like that? Hah, you're even worse of a slut than I thought. Getting off while riding a strangers thigh, you're moaning like a bitch in a heat. I know you're horny you fucking slut"

That enough would be enough to make Yuri come if he didn't hold back. He starts to really grind down. Eyes rolling back from the sensation of otabeks jeans rubbing against his sensitive ass and thighs. It feels so good, the heat is overwhelming. Soft whimpers and moans are pouring out of him, drops of blood drip from his lips.

Biting his neck Otabeks adds his pleasure. Without caring if he hurts Yuri he bites, sucks and licks his neck and collar bones. The final thing to make him snap are the words: "Look at that, grinding so good, like a whore. You probably spread your ass for everyone that could manhandle you. How many men have you already fucked slut?" and that hand that grips his cock and starts pumping rapidly. Tears run down his cheeks and eyes roll to the back of his head. His moans getting higher and louder.

He's loosing his rhythm as his hips shake aroud Otabeks thighs chasing that sweet high. Otabek guides Yuri's hand to his own cock and Yuri pums at the same rhythm. Otabeks low grunts are too much for Yuri.

Electricity runs through him, making him jolt and shake in pleasure. The knot in his stomach undoing. He can also feel hot ribbons of cum landing onto his hand signaling that Otabek came too. Once he stops shaking he collapses against Otabeks bare chest.

"That was fun" he laughs straightening himself and clumsily getting off of Otabek his face still red. He humms "can't wait to see you again honey." Otabek stands up having tucked himself in already. "Next friday" he whispers into Yuris ear and leaves the club.

He doesn't even care that he didn't get paid. It was too good.

><><><><><><

Woo what's this I updated. I might make a part 2?? Where they actually fuck lmao.