Otayuri ~ backstage p.2

"Okay, master" Yuri say sexily. He puts his hand around it and start pumping it up and down. Otabeks member becomes harder and bigger. Yuri stares it hunger in his eyes. "H-harder!" Otabk moans loud. Yuri stick his tongue out and lick tip of the member. "Aah~" Otabek grunts. His member tastes salty, but at the same time really good. Otabek moans loud when Yuri start to do long licks from tip to the balls. Then suddenly Otabek showes his member into Yuris mouth. Yuri winces but then he starts to suck it. First he takes on 3 inches on his 7,5 inces long member to his mouth. He licks the member with his tongue while Otabek moans really loud. Then he takes the full member to his mouth. "AHHH!" Otabek screams and starts to grind his hips to Yuris mouth. Saliva is dripping from Yuris mouth when Otabek takes his head and grinds his hips more rougher to Yuris mouth. Yuri moans at the same time when Otabek grinds his hips to Yuris mouth. "aAAH!! FUCK! FUCK! I THINK I'M GONNA C-!" he screams and cums to Yuris mouth. Yuri swallows all of his cum. "Your cum is tasty, master" Yuri says while licking his lips. Both of them are red and tired. Then they fell asleep.

Skip to the time when otabek haves to leave

Yuri looks at the clock and he realises that 2 hours have passed. "I guess it's your time to leave" Yuri says. "Yeah, here is my number" Otabek says and gives Yuri a piece of paper. "If you wanna have more fun in the future call me" Otabek says and winks. I blush and say: "Y-yes." Then somebody comes in and says that Otabeks ride waits him in the outside.

---------------------------

Okay so first thing, somewhy I can't think Otabek as master but I still decided to this kind of story.

Tell me did you like it. I'm sorry that it's short but clock is right now really much and I'm really tired but I got an insipiration and I wanted to uptade so I writed this. If you wan't me to do your fantasy or something like that tell me in the comments! But remember that it has to be yuri x otabek, yuri x otabek x reader or otabek x reader.

xoxo. yunogas4i