Otayuri ~ Car sex

Hello! This was requested by flowerflorence123 I hope you like it! This book hit 13k reads! Thanks❤
*_*_*_*_*_*
Yuri: 23 (uke)
Otabek: 25 (seme)
*_*_*_*_*_*
WARNING! CONTAINS: CAR SEX, DIRTY TALKING AND HICKEYS!
Au where Yuri is famous singer and Otabek is his bodyguard.
*_*_*_*_*_*

Yuri's pov

"KYAAAA! IT'S YURII!!!" I hear one of the fangirls scream. Oh yeah, I'm Yuri Plisetsky, worldwide handsome (get it?) singer. Pretty much more famous then Justin Bieber, surprise?

I wink at the crowd and see how few fangirls faint. I chuckle to myself. My upper chest can be seen because my black shirt isn't buttoned up completely. I have ripped black jeans, black button up shirt, golden clock and jacket.

Next to me is my handsome bodyguard, Otabek Altin. Yeah, I like him. But I can't confess, I mean my fan girls would probably murder Otabek. Otabek has white shirt and neck tie, basic black pants and many tattoos. I can't help but think how hot he is (I feel ya Yura).

I see how one girl tries to jump over the fence but little bit before she is completely other side of the fence Otabek grabs her. Then he showes her roughly back to the other side. I wonder how it would feel to be shoved into bed with those muscular hands.

"Let's go Otabek" I command him. He nods. We walk down the red mat to my car. He is walking next to me and glaring at everyone who tries to climb over the fence, they immediately stop. I smirk at how possessive he is. Then something caughts my ear: "I SHIP YOU TWOO! OTAYURI BETTER BE CANON!" she screamed. Faint blush tinted my cheeks.

He opens the black cars door for me and I climb in. He walks over the car and sits to the driver's seat. Now or never is time to make a move. "Did you hear what that one girl shouted~?" i asked him. "Yes I did, sir" he starts the car.

"I told you to call me Yura when we are alone" I pouted at him. But then I bit my lip. I can see how he is looking at me in the corner of his eye. I smirk. "Damn here is hot~" I moan/yawn and stretch so my perfect stomach can be seen.

In the corner if my eye I can see how he gulps and fixes his eyes to the road. 'It's working!' I scream in my mind. "Hey Otabek~ Don't you think also that it's too hot here~?" I slide my jacket off slowly revealing my skin. He just shakes his head. "You sure? You are so red and sweating~" I turn around so I'm looking straight at Otabek, then I lean over so my mouth is close to his ear. "Please, Beka~" I moan to his ear.

I can see the oblivious bulge in his pants, I think I have something to take care of~. "W-what are y-you doing?" He stutters. "Helping you, and getting what I want~" I lick his ear. "In case you don't know what I want, I will tell you~ I want you to make me beg, make me moan, make me melt under your touch. I want you to kiss me roughly and shove your monsterous cock inside me. Then fuck me until I'm begging you to stop, fuck me until I can't walk for weeks~" that's when he loses it. He pulls over to empty road and I know that I got what I wanted.

"If that's what my prince wants, then I will do it~" he starts to kiss me roughly, filling my mouth with his tongue. He sucks my tongue and bites gently making me moan to his mouth.

"Ngh! Ahn!" I moan to his mouth. His low and sexy growls can also be heard. This is all I want, to be able to be with him, I don't give a fuck about the fact that if someone sees us world will go crazy and Otabek will lose his job. Right now, that didn't matter.

I tug at his shirt, he realises what I want and takes it off. His porcelain skin is perfect and those abs. Let's just say that I was pretty dead from the sight in front of me.

I run my hand over his eightpack, and he shivers lightly. Then I climb to the backseats. He follows me, then he pins me to the seats holding my hands above my head. He takes my shirt off, he starts sucking my neck.

His tongue runs over my skin, his teeth bites my gently but it feels extremely good. "Ah! Ngh!" I try not to moan but I can't hold it in. He bites harder and my back arches and loud moan escapes my mouth.

My neck is full of hickey and it's deep purple. He presses his knee to my crotch and I feel how shivers run down my spine. "O-Otabek!" I cry out as he rubs my crotch. I grind against it eagerly.

"You are like horny teenager, Yura. Is it because you haven't had sex in a while? I bet that you touch yourself everynight~" he whispers to me sending shivers down my spine.

"I-I do! E-every day! T-twice!" I moan out. Shit dirty talking turns me on. "Mhhh... Do you jack off to image of my face?" He asks me and rubs my crotch harder.

"Y-yes" I say deep red. "That's okay, kitten~" he licks my ear. Then he stops and I whine trying to grind myself against his leg. "Bad kitten~" he smirks at me.

I pant and blush under him. I can clearly see his bulge, he is bigger then I ever imagined. "You're so big..." I look at his eyes. "Mhh... Would you like to get it inside you?" He questioned me.

"Yes please! Fuck me so hard that I beg you to stop~!" He cry to him. He slowly pulled my pants and boxers down. My cock springs free and I wince of the cold air hitting it.

He puts two fingers into my mouth and commands me to suck. I swirl my tongue around them covering them into my saliva. When they are enough wet for his liking he pulls them out.

He is hovering over me, his hand is next to my head and other hand is circling around my aching hole. "Don't tease me!" I whine to him ehile trying to push against it.

He pushes one of his fingers inside me and slight pain goes through my body. "I-it hurts" small tears trickle down my cheeks. "Shhh, the pain will soon turn into pleasure" he kisses my tears away.

Soon I start squirming under his touch. "M-more!" he obeys me and pushes two more fingers inside me. I scream in pain. It hurts so much having three fingers inside. He curls them and then he leans over to lick my neck. He licks and bites my neck making me squirm and moan.

Then he pulls out his fingers. I try to get them back inside me by pushing to them but he takes them completely out. "I think you are ready now" He says. "Shit, we have no lube" he says and smooths his hair tugging it little bit. I find that extremely hot.

"It's fine, just fuck me" I breathe out. "You sure?" he looks at me biting his lip. "Yes" I say instantly. He lifts my legs over his shoulder so he has perfect access to slam his cock into me. I'm panting hard as I feel his cock circle around my entrance.

Slowly he enters me, I bite my lip as I try not to scream in pain. He pushes his whole length slowly into me. When he is completely inside me he lets me adjust to the feeling. It hurts so damn much an small tears prickle down my eyes.

"I told you we should have gotten somewhere lube" he wiped my tears away. After a while I move my hips signaling him to move. I get ready to feel terrible pain but wave of pleasure shoots over me and i let out long moan.

He starts thrusting at steady pace and I moan at every thrust. Squelch and skin slapping together can be heard. He positions himself so he's hitting my prostate. He thrusts roughly straight to my prostate.

"ANGH! SO GOOD!" I moan of the feeling having big cock inside my ass. Both of us are covered in sweat. He thrusts harder making me scream in pleasure. "Harder~ AH! Fuck me harder~" I move my hands to his back. My nails dig to his skin. He growls and I know that he is gonna come soon.

The knot in my stomach is twisting and before I can warn him I come all over us. My back arches, legs shake and silent screams leave my mouth. I tighten around him and his hot cum shoots inside me. We are panting hard and he pulls out.

"That was good" I say to him. "Yeah, but I'm gonna lost my job because of this" he looks at me with worry in his eyes. "Don't worry about that. I'm gonna hire you personally" I smile to him. I search for some paper to clean up the mess that we had made.

I clean the car with Otabek and then I put my clothes back on. He does the same and then we climb back to the front row. We drive to my place and I think that I don't have to say what we did the whole night.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Hey! I hope you liked this oneshot. I wasn't sure what kind of story you wanted. If someone wants part 2 I will do it. Have a good day!