Otayuri ~ Dinner

Hi! How are you doing? I'm not sure will this be smut but I hope you enjoy anyways. In this story Otabek and Yurio are togheter.
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*
3rd persons pov
All the skaters decided to go eat togheter. Gpf was now over and Yurio had won it again. Otabek was second and Yuuri third.

JJ felt so bad after his fiance left him that he was last one. So he had to make the reservation. Maybe it wasn't good idea.

He made the reservation to huge "palace". And in the corner was neon green table with small chairs. Then there was tiger printed cup and plate.

It was for Yurio. Everybody that is under 17 had to sit there. Cause in the other tables were alcohol.

"Let's go Beka!" Yurio smiled to him. "Coming" he answered and smiled too. They put their clothes on and step to the cold winter air. "Ugh, I hate winter" Yurio murmured to his scarf.

Snow creaks under their shoes. Soon they arrive to big "palace". "Hi Yurio! Hi Otabek!" Victor waved them and smiled his heart shaped smile.

"Hi" both of them answered. When everybody was here they stepped in. "Name?" the waitress asked. "Jean-jaques Leroy" JJ said. "Follow me" she answered bluntly.

This is your table and everyone under 17 has to sit there. Everybody looked to the small table and Yurio screamed: "WHAT!? I'M NOT GONNA SIT THERE!" Then Yurio cursed in Russian. Everybody in the restaurant stared them. "Shh, Yurio. Try to be quiet" Yuuri said to him. "Just go to your table" JJ said at annoying voice. Everybody else walked to their table and Yurio was left there standing. Otabek gave him sympathetic look but Phichit was dragging him so he had to just go.

'You know what, fuck this shit' Yurio thought and walked to table where everyone else was. "JJ that wasn't very nice thing to do for Yurio" Otabek said. "Oh, so you care about him. I could think that you two are dating" JJ commented. Nobody knew that it was true, besides Otabek and Yurio of course.

"I'm gonna sit there" Yurio said and sat on Otabek's lap. "Y-yurio?! What are you doing?" Otabek asked. "Sitting on your lap. Are you blind or something?" He answered and rolled his eyes. But then he playfully smirked to him.

"Oohh~!" Victor smirked. Yurio leaned closer to Otabek's ear and whispered: "should we tell them?" Otabek nodded. "You guys are so cute togheter! Are you dating?!" Minami chirped. "What if I say yes?" Yurio smirked. "MY SHIP HAS SAILED!" Minami screeched. "So I was right, you two are dating" JJ said. "You owe me a dinner Yuuri" victor said. "You guys seriously made bet about us?" Yurio rolled his eyes. Victor nodded.

"Sorry to disturb but you aren't allowed to sit here" the waitress said. Yurio just hissed, he sounded exactly like a cat. The waitress took a step back and fastly walked away. Otabek smiled a little bit. Then Victors smile faded away and his eyes widened. "Wow, I have never seen Otabek smile!" He said. "But he smiles all the time" Yurio raised an eyebrow and looked Victor. Otabek was bright red.

"Oh, I see" Victor smiled his heart shaped smile. "So, what have you guys done this past two months? I have skated and trying to get Anya back" Georgi fake sniffled. "Get over her. I have skated as usual" Ji told.

Everyone just told what they had done. Yurio got bored so he decided it was good idea to start teasing Otabek. (He wants some D (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

First he moved just a little bit. Otabek didn't react. Then he grinded little bit harder. Otabek shivered. Yurio has playful smirk on his face. Yurio looked Otabek and his face said 'yura, not now'.

But cause Yurio is little bitch (I still love him) he doesn't care. He slowly grinded against him. Yurio had to be careful that nobody sees what he is doing. Always when somebody looked their way he stopped.

"Y-Yura, stop" Otabek whispered to Yura. "But why~" Yura quietly moaned to his ear. "You know why" Otabek hissed. He had gotten a little hard on.

"Looks like somebody is getting turned on" Yuri breathed to Otabek's ear. "Excuse me, I have to go to the bathroom" Otabek said and tried to push Yuri off him.

"I won't stand up on your lap" Yuri argued. "But you can't come with me to the wc" Otabek tried to get Yuri let him go to the bathroom. "Fine, you can wait outside the bathroom" Otabek finally gave up.

Otabek stood up and Yuri climbed to his back. They walked to the WC, when they got there Yuri slammed Otabek to the wall and started kissing him passionately.

"We don't have much time" Otabek said. "Then you have to prepare me fast" Yuri took off his pants. Otabek flipped them over and put two fingers in Yuri's mouth. Yuri started sucking them, covering them in his saliva.

Yuri's tongue swirled around fingers. When Otabek thought that his fingers were enough wet he took them out. Little bit saliva was between Otabek's fingers and Yuri's mouth.

Yuri shivered when he felt how Otabek's finger was on his entrance. Otabek started pushing it in and Yuri moaned quietly. He's inside were twitching around Beka's finger.

After Beka had inserted 2nd and 3rd finger Yura was enough loose to enter. Otabek had his 9 inch long cock fully erected.

"P-please O-otabek! Hurry - aghh up" Yura was moaning between every word.

"As you wish. And try to be quiet, you don't want anyone to hear us" with that Beka positioned himself on yura's entrance.

in the table

"What is taking them so long?" Phichit asked. Victor chuckled creepily. "What is so funny Victor?" Yuuri questioned. "I saw Yurio grinding against Otabek. I have an idea what they are doing" he grinned like an crazy yaoi fangirl.
"Oh my god Victor. Not everyone is horny like you" Yuuri face palmed.

Skip 10 minutes

"inside... Come inside" Yura had his back arched, eyes rolled back and tears of pleasure rolling down his cheeks.

With one last thrust Otabek shoot his loads inside of Yura, Yura came too. Then Otabek pulled out."That *pant* felt good *pant*" Yura said. Otabek Nodded: "let's clean up".

In the table

"Finally! What took you so long?" Phichit asked as they walked back to the table. "WC wasn't working well so we had to go find someone to fix it" Yura lied still little bit red. "Oh, I see" victor winked. Yura glared at him. They had a nice dinner.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*
Sorry for the rushed end but I haven't published anything in a while so I needed quikly something to publish. I'm not gonna make shitty excuses, only reason is that I have been lazy and school started. I'm pretty tired. J hope you still enjoyed! And if you still haven't, it would be nice if you would go and vote for every chapter :))