Otayuri ~ It's all your fault!

Hello!! This one shot was requested by someone (I'm sorry I'm too lazy to check lol). I hope all of you enjoy it❤
*_*_*_*_*_*
Yuri: 23 (uke)
Otabek: 25 (seme)
*_*_*_*_*_*_*
Plot: Yuri got mad at Otabek, Otabek left for a few days. They make up and have sweet Christmas sex❤
*_*_*_*_*_*_*
3rd person's pov

"IDIOT! LOOK WHAT YOU DID!!!" Yuri screamed to Otabek really loudly. He was bright red from screaming so much. Small tears had made their way down his cheeks. He was really mad. Otabek was also mad and red.

"WELL IT WASN'T MY FAULT!" Otabek yelled back. He was so done with Yuri and his angry attitude. It was one stupid CAKE! It wasn't his fault that it had dropped. Otabek knew that it was for his grandpa. But it was an accident!

Now the cake was on the floor smashed. "YES IT WAS! YOU DROPPED IT!" Yuri was almost crying at this point. He really wanted to surprise his grandpa at Christmas. Now it was impossible because of that stupid Otabek. He is so clumsy.

"WELL I'M SORRY YOU MISTER I'M-ALWAYS-ANGRY. I'M SO DONE WITH YOUR ATTITUDE! COULD YOU JUST ONCE BE ACTUALLY NICE TO ME?!" He glared at Yuri. Yuri looked hurt and Otabek felt little bit bad for saying that.

Yuri glared back: "NO ONE TOLD YOU TO DATE ME! IF YOU REALLY HATE ME THAT MUCH GO AWAY. THE DOOR IS OPEN FOR YOU!" Yuri pointed at the wooden door.

"Fine, I will" Otabek looked Yuri with cold and deadly look. He turned around and walked upstairs. He was still red and really mad. It was so close that he didn't hit Yuri. That's why he decided to leave the situation. Few nights at hotel would be good for him.

In the downstairs Yuri broke now in tears. He collapsed to the floor and his his red and puffy face to his hands. He sobbed quietly in the cold floor thinking about what just happened. Yuri realized he was acting stupid. It wasn't really Otabek's fault. It was an stupid accident. He felt so guilty and sad. He was so upset because now he didn't have anything to give his grandpa tomorrow and he also made Otabek leave him. Then his cat, Potya, came ans started rubbing herself to Yuri's puffy face. Yuri smiled slightly. Potya was right, now wasn't time to be sad.

Otabek had packed his stuff to his back bag. He didn't need much since he was staying away only for few nights. He would come back for Christmas. He wanted to give Yuri something special for Christmas present. Something made with love.

Otabek walked down the stairs. He looked at the kitchen as he walked next to it. He saw Yuri petting his cat on the floor. "I'll be staying in hotel for a few nights" he told Yuri. Yuri glared at him but didn't say a word. Otabek just rolled his eyes and went for his motorbike. He started it and drove away.

Yuri heard how Otabek drowe away. He felt sad but relieved. He sat in the floor few minutes until he decided to stand up and actually do something. 'I'm gonna bake a new cake' Yuri thought.

Otabek stopped the motorbike. He walked to the hotel where he would be staying. It wasn't really big or expensive. It was three star hotel and it had only a few rooms, but it was good for Otabek.

"Finally!" Yuri smiled happily as he looked his 'masterpiece'. The cake had cream and candy all over it, but Yuri liked it. He had used very much time to it. Clock was almost 17.30 and he started baking it at 14.15.

Yuri put the cake to the fridge and closed the fridge. He looked around the kitchen and his smile dropped. It was a total CHAOS. There was cream, candy and flour all over the place. He should start cleaning.

While Yuri was cleaning Otabek started planning his surprise for Yuri. First he needed ingredients, then he needed to his friend's help to carry all the stuff to Yuri's and Otabek's house. If you still don't know what he is gonna give them it's a dinner. He is gonna make everything himself.