OTAYURI ~ GAMES

©MAD CUSTARD

©MAD CUSTARD

I DON'T OWN THIS PICTURE, PLEASE DON'T REPOST WITHOUT ASKING PERMISSION FROM THE ARTIST FIRST! THANK YOU!

Hi guys! It's been a while... Now I'm finally back! My writing motivation is pretty high, and this book has 27k reads!!! I wanna thank you all one more time, so thank you❤ I know you all want some smuttt and all so let's get into it!
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*
Yuri: Uke, 16
Otabek: Seme, 18
Ik it's basically illegal but 2 years isn't that much lol
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Plot: Yuri had invited Otabek to his, Victors and Yuuris house. They are having a sleepover. Victor and Yuuri are in the room next to Yuri's. The gaming sessio escalates and then smutttt
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Yuri's pov

"So, what do you wanna do?" I ask the man sitting next to me. We are currently sitting in my room, I'm on my king sized bed and Otabek's sitting on my black chair.

"Wanna play games? I would like to try the new gta v" he suggests while rising his left eyebrow. "Sure" I say jumping up and walking to the ps4.

I have on my blue sweater, black leather pants and my hair is on a messy bun. Otabek has only shorts and t-shirt on. I gotta say, he looks sexy. I mean, just look at those biceps.

I start the ps4 and wait for it to open. "Damn! Why the fuck this is so slow" I whine and roll my eyes. "Chill, it will open when it's ready. See?" as Otabek says that, the ps4 opens.

"Whatever" I say as I choose the new gta v. I give him the black controller and I take the other one. We start playing.

Victor's pov

"OH MY GOD! FASTER! BEKA! OH MY GOD!" I freeze, so does Yuuri. The phone from my hand drops.
"V-victor.... What are they doing?" Yuuri asks while looking at me.

"I pray to god it's not what I think..." Yuuri continues. "I will go check" I say with anger in my voice. If Otabek has laid even a finger to Yuri, he will feel it in his skin.

"OH MY GOD, BEKA! THEY ARE GONNA KILL US" I hear how Yuri is screaming. Damn right, I'm gonna kill them, if they are doing 'it'.

I stomp behind Yurio's door, it's full of posters. Mostly rock bands and skaters. I slam the door open with a loud bang making Otabek and Yuri jump.

"Oh..." I say as I see what they are doing. "VICTOR! WHAT THE FUCK?!" Yurio screams to me, obviously angry. He has stood up and his arms are crossed.

"I-I thougt... You were...." My mouth is hanging open. "What were we?"  Yurio has a questioning look on his face.

"Nothing, we are in our room if you need us", I say and leave. Oh my gosh, I'm so dump. At the moment I'm too lazy to care about Yurios cursing.