Otayuri ~ Yell!

Hi! How are you? I'm fine. I asked you what kinks you have and I got really many kinks and I'm happy about that❤ I will put always in the start what kinks this contains. Usually there will be many kinks because I don't have time to write chapter for every kink xd Enjoy!
*_*_*_*_*_*_*
WARNING! THIS STORY CONTAINS: HARDCORE S&M (ABUSE), BITING, MASTER & SLAVE AND CHOKING! BOTH OF THEM ENJOY THIS! DON'T LIKE, DON'T READ!
Yuri: 20 (sub)
Otabek: 23 (dom)
*_*_*_*_*_*_*
Yuri's pov

Me and Otabek were sitting in our couch and watching TV. I fiddled my fingers and looked down at my lap: "O-Otabek?" "Yeah? Is something wrong?" He asked and looked at me with worry in his eyes.

"N-no, but can I ask you something?" "Yes you can" he smiled to me. "umm... I don't know how to say this but can we try hardcore s&m?" His mouth dropped open as I said that. He just stared at me with wide eyes.

"I-it's okay if you don't want to..." I blush and look away. "No, I'm okay with it, kitten~" he purred to my ear. I feel how blood rushes to my crotch.

"Already getting hard?! You slut!" he shouted at me. I would be lying if I said that I wasn't slightly scared, but I still trust him. "I'm sorry" I said to him.

"What was that?! Call me master, you are now my slave" he smirked at me, he had clearly bulge in his pants. "I'm sorry master~" I cried out. I was on my knees in front of him.

He walked to our black drawer and took out a whip. "I guess you need a punishment ~" he purred. "But first, let's go to our bedroom" he picked me up and started carrying me to our room.

He almost threw me to our bed and the bed creaked loudly. He threw the sheets to the floor and they hit the floor with small 'thud'.

"Is it okay if I go hard, rough and fast? And what do you exactly mean by 'hardcore s&m'? Tell me what you want me to do?" He said with a deep and sexy voice to my ear.

"I want you to hit me, make me beg, choke me and bite me~" I whisper to his ear as I hold his back and he was between my legs. "Okay you little kinky fuck" after he said that he almost ripped my tiger printed shirt to the floor. Then he took off my Jeans and boxers also throwing them to floor.

He pinned my slim but strong arms to the bed. He was on top of me and then he attacked to my neck. He started sucking and licking my collarbones.

"O-otabek!" I moan as he sucks my skin roughly. Then he stops and slaps me. "I told you to call me master!" then he slaps me again and wave of excitiment goes through my body.

"I'm sorry master~!" I moan as my cheek stings. "Hmph! Next time I won't forgive you so easily" he glares at me. 'Damn his glare is hot' I think as he starts sucking my neck again.

He is leaving dark purple hickeys into my neck. Suddenly he bites to my neck and I wince. "You like this, slave?" He asked me and licks the spot where he bit with his warm tongue.

"Yes, master" I say with lust in my voice. He bites so hard that it draws blood. Damn this feels good, but at the same time it hurts.

After my neck was basically more purple than my skin normally would be he said: "let's move onto next thing. Should we?" "Y-yes please master" He takes the black leather whip to his hand.

"Should I whip you?" he askes me as he looks me with a judging eyes. I feel like melting under his gaze. "Yes please, master" he chuckles and hits his hand with the whip but not enough hard to leave marks or cause pain. "Well then, bend over my knees" he sits to our bed and taps his legs.

I blush and get over his legs so he can see my ass perfectly. "Soon this little ass of yours will get whipped and you will beg me more and count every single whip~ Get it slave?" he askes me with a deep voice.

"Of course master" I answer little bit too excited and he whips me. "Eager are we?" he purrs to me. "I'm sorry master~ I just want you to hit me with that whip so hard that I can't sit in weeks" I blush deep red as I say that. I'm looking down and blushing to my own words.

"Beg more" I shiver: "I want my m-master to whip me with that p-painful whip of yours and t-then he will p-praise me for being a good b-boy" I stutter as he smirks. "That was good" after he said that he whipped me, and hard.

"One!" I choke out. Pain goes through my body as second whip comes: "T-two!!" I scream in pain and pleasure. "THREE!" My legs are trembling and my ass feels like it's on fire.

"T-TWENTY!" I cry out. Teats are welling out of my eyes and my ass is stained with red stripes. "Good boy~ You did so well. I think you want your reward now?" "Yes master!"

He puts me to the bed on my back and climbs on top of me. "Today I will go rough and hard, you won't be able to walk in weeks~" He takes his pants off with his boxers and his erection springs free. "suck" he commands.

He laid on the bed and I climbed between his legs so my mouth was almost touching his dick. Even the smell was driving me crazy. I licked the tip of the dick. Then I licked his whole length from base to the tip leaving trail of saliva behind my tongue. Then I flicked my tongue over his dick. His hips thrusted upwards. I smiled to myself, I was able to make my master feel good.

His hands found their way to my hair and then he tugged my golden locks. He made me took his dick inside his mouth. I bobbed my head around his length. Suddenly he thrusted his hips upward and that made me took his whole length into my mouth and gag a little bit. I tried to swallow around his dick and I think it felt good cause he let a little bit louder moan: "Oh fuck Yura! You are so good"

I hum into his dick sending vibrations to his dick. He forced me ro take his dick out of my mouth. "I can't wait any longer." The he quickly pushed me to the bed. His hand was around my neck, he choked me a little bit but I still could speak and breathe almost normally.

Without any warning he slammed his whole length into me. "AGHH!" I scream in pain. "Shut up!" he yells me and slaps me with his other hand."I-m sorry maghster" I try to speak normally. He starts slamming into me. "OH GOD YESHHH!" I scream. He goes even faster and chokes me more. It's getting harder to breathe but I love it, I love the feeling that it brings to me. The feeling when you can't do anything.

Loud slaps and screams can be heard as we fuck. "I'm close" I struggle to choke it out. "Me too!" he growls and lets my throat go so I can breathe normally. My legs tremble and my back is arched. I feel how I'm gonna come.

"I'M GONNA CUMMMM!" I moan and ribbons of hot liquid shoot over my chest. Otabek let's out a low growl and comes deep inside me. We both pant and he pulls out. "Did you like it?" he askes. "Hell yes!" I laugh and he joins me. "But now we have to heal your ass and wash ourselves" then we walk into the bath.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Hope you enjoyed! I wrote this half asleep but I felt like writing so I had to write this xD Have a good day/night!

xoxo: yunogas4i