Otayuri and Victuuri ~ foursome

Hi! I couldn't find a yuri on ice foursome so I'm gonna write one xD So basically Yurio and Yuuri got drunk and seduce Otabek and Victor ;3 I hope you enjoy! I'm so hyped to write this. WARNING! THIS STORY CONTAINS ALSO YURI X YURIO SHIP!

-----------------------------------

Yuuri's pov

"Yuuri! Come drink!" I hear Victor shouting to me. We are currently on a house party on mine and Victor's house. There is Chris, Phichit, Nugget (Minami), Otabek, JJ, Mila, Sala and Yurio. Only Otabek and Victor aren't drunk. Otabek haven't drunk anything and Victor, he can't get drunk. That's a fact, he had already drunk one bottle of wine and he is still sober. Yurio is little bit light headed even he is just 15 that doesn't stop him.

!V-victor! Do you remember what happend when I last drink..." I ask him and he shooks his head. I let out a sigh and say: "I fucking strip danced on a pole with Chris". "Ohh! Now I remember, that was amazing! Let's do it again!" he says while he takes a bottle and forces me to drink it.

At first I choke but then I start gulping it down. Soon I'm drunk. "Oi, pig!" I hear Yurio shout. I turn around and see him on his leopard printed boxers. "I challenge you to a strip dance competition!" he points at me with a smirk on his face.

"Fine, be ready to lose!" I shout back at him. "CHRIS! WE NEED THE POLE!"Victor shouts. "OOOHH! I LOVE STRIP DANCING!" he runs to his car and soon comes back inside with a big shiny pole. "Look close, this is how you build a pole" he tells us proudly. Then he slides it open and puts it to it's place.

Soon the pole is ready and I have stripped to my dark blue boxers. I can see how Otabek is blushing and Yurio is in front of him only in his boxers.

Then the lights go darker and Chris goes next to the pole. "EVERYBODY! ATTENTION! NEXT YURIO AND YUURI ARE GONNE HAVE A STRIP DANCE BATTLE!" he shouts and cheers. "First is the ice tiger of Russia, Yuri Plisexy, he's clearly dancing to daddybeka" he says with a wink. Otabek blushes even more and hides his head in his hands. Yurio just winks and walks to the pole.

Yurio's pov

I walk to the pole and warp my hand around it. The music starts playing, I slide my body down the pole and look at Otabek. I swing my hips side to side and I hear whistles from the others. When I'm back up I grind myself to the pole. I do some more sexy moves and then the song ends.

I walk wobbly back to Otabek and sat on his lap without saying anything. I feel something poking my ass. "Yura, can you please go sit somewhere else?" he askes me and I answer: "no I can't". Then I move a little bit and Otabek let's out a little grunt. "Looks like someone got turned on" I turn around so I'm facing Otabek. I bite my lip seductively.

"BOTH OF THEM WERE AMAZING SO BOTH OF THEM ARE WINNERS!" Chris interrupts us. "What! No way" I huff and stand up. I walk to Yuuri and garb him without saying anything. I lead him to somewhere else.

"I have a plan" I say to him as he looks at me with a curious look. "Okay, what is it?" he askes. I answer him: "let's seduce them". At first he looks shocked but then he smirks. "okay, but how?" I just answer him: "I don't know, just tease him. Then lead him to the bedroom. I will do it too". Then we leave.

"What were you talking about?" Otabek askes me. "Nothing" I answer to him as I sit to his lap. I'm facing Otabek and I bite my lip. "Otabek..." I huskily whisper to his ear. I slowly grind on him. He lets out low grunts as I grind on him. In the corner of my eye I can see Yuuri leading Victor bedroom. "Let's go somewhere else" I say and stand up. He follows me without saying anything.

I open the door and see Victor and Yuuri on the bed kissing. "I think we should go somewh- whoa!" I push him to the bed next to Victor. I climb on top of him and start kissing his jawline. "Looks like they had a plan" I hear Victor say to Otabek. Otabek just nods cause I'm hungrily kissing him.