Otayuri ~ crossdressing part 2 (au)

Hello my lovely readers! Someone requested me to do part 2 to crossdressing so here it is! I hope ya enjoy!
*_*_*_*_*_*
Yuri and Otabek are now togheter and they are happy. But then some girls start to get jealous and they try to get Otabek fall in love with them. Yuri gets really jealous and wants to get their relationship to next level so he won't forget Yuri.
WARNING! JEALOUSY SEX!
DOM YURI BUT HE'S STILL UKE!
*_*_*_*_*_*
Yuri's pov
The next day as we walk to the school hand in hand others are whispering and looking at us. I hear only some words like 'gay' 'faggot' 'disgusting'. My good feeling is right away gone. I hold his hand tighter and he notices it.

"Don't care about them. They are just jealous that they don't have so good boyfriend like you" he whispers to me and I feel better. I smile to him and say: "Thanks, I know". We walk to class and put our bags down. Then we sit down. This will be a good day.

~1 week later~

'Those bitches! How dare they? He's mine' I think as I sat in a table with Otabek and some annoying girls. First of all they smell bad, second they are trying to flirt with Otabek and third Otabek doesn't even realize it. Happily I sit next to Otabek and no one have tried to take my place.

"Oh yeah, I like skating too" Otabek answers to some girl. I don't even know their names, I don't need to know their names to know that they are bitches. "We should go to skate someday together" she chirps with an high voice. 'oh hell no you won't' I think as she says that. "Sure but Yuri will come with us" he squeezes my hand.

I squeeze his hand back and say: "Okay, but you have to teach me how to skate". "Of course my beautiful prince" he kisses my cheek and in the corner of my eye I can see how the girl is pissed. I just smirk at her and wink.

Then bell rings and everyone goes to their lessons. Me and Otabek have math, boring. Sadly that bitch has math with us. I heard her name and it's Mila. Sounds pretty bitchy, right? We walk down the corridor, the corridor is pretty crowded. Mila walks really close to Otabek, she is almost touching him. No one can touch my Otabek. I know I'm pretty obsessed to him.

~skip to the skating~

"Kyaa!" I scream as I fall to the ground. This isn't funny at all. Why the hell we had to go skating. Mila just chuckles and I glare at her. "Are you okay?" Otabek had skated next to me and he had worried expression on his face. "Yeah, I'm okay" I say as Otabek takes my hand and pulls me up.

"I can teach you" He smiles to me. 'This is great opportunity to be close to Otabek' I think and answer: "Sure, Beka" I smile at him. I can see how Mila has dark aura around her. I quickly kiss him to the cheek and mutter "I love you" He says: "Love ya too". Then we hear how Mila clears her throat. "Oh, sorry" Otabek says.

After a while I realize how I won't lose my balance so easily, thanks to Otabek. He sure is amazing. Now he is teaching Mila. That bitch said she knows how to skate, lies. What next happens makes my blood boil. She trips and falls on top of Otabek. They both fly to the ground. I hear a loud 'thud' as they land to the ground.

"Otabek!" I yell as I skate towards them. I rip Mila away from him and see that Otabek's head is bleeding. "Look what you did bitch!" I yell at Mila. "Calm down Yura. I'm okay" Otabek says, I can see that he is in pain. "No I won't, she hurt you. No one can hurt you" I say as i glare at Mila. She didn't even apologize. "Apologize to him, bitch" I growl. "I'm sorry and I have a name. I would like it if you could use it" She says cockily to me.

I hiss at her like a cat and then I help Otabek up. "Let's go get you bandages and pain killers" I say and help him out of the rink. Mila is following us, 'damn she is annoying'. Otabek sits to a chair and I go search the bandages and pain killers. I found them and walk back to Otabek. Mila is currently looking at his forehead and looking how bad it is.