𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰

One month left, it will be their summer vacation again. Jiseun went to school earlier than her brother again, as she stepped in, she saw Hyunjin.

They're not lovers anymore.

Everytime she sees him, her heart crash in to pieces, she didn't notice a tear shed from her eye, she quickly wiped it off.

"Jiseun?" She heard someone called her, "Oh, Rihyun? You're with Yeonjun?" A smile appeared on her face. "Hello Jiseun! Can we talk? The three of us?" He asked.

"Well we still have an hour till the bell rings, come on. Let's go!" Rihyun smiled and held Jiseun's hand.

They went on the roof top, Jiseun can't hide her feelings anymore. She began crying again. "Oh shit, Jiseun why are you crying?" Yeonjun held her shoulder and patted her, "Hey, cheer up girl! What happened?" Rihyun asked and took out a piece of tissue from her bag.

"We..."

"We broke up." Jiseun buried her face with her hands. Rihyun and Yeonjun both looked at each other, sorrowfully. "Hey, we're still young okay? There are still a lot of boys better than him." Yeonjun smiled at her.

"Or, something better will happen to you. Because the universe knows that you don't deserve this, everything will be alright." Rihyun said.

"This is just a part of your life, and one of your mistakes." She continued.

"And you will have to learn from it." Rihyun caressed Jiseun's hair.

Jiseun nodded and sniffed, "But I don't understand, I don't care if I wasn't his first everything, as long as he'll love me until the end. But he didn't. And my brother, I know he's behind all of these."

"I decided to leave Korea and I'm going to spend my SHS in Japan. But I'll be back." Jiseun smiled, but tears kept on falling.

"This is your new start, Jiseun." Yeonjun sighed, and chuckled. "We support you."

"We're always reachable, Jiseun. If ever you need someone to talk to, we're here." Rihyun continued.

"Thanks guys.. but Rihyun.. is it okay if I'll ask you one more thing?" Jiseun said. "Of course. And I already know that." Rihyun left a small smile.

"Well, I told Siwon that, I can't do this anymore. Because," Rihyun sighed deeply, "Back then she wanted to be with Hyunjin but you guys were already lovers, so she told me to help her. I did.. but I can't anymore."

"Because you can't stop someone doing what they love." Rihyun added.

"That's deep." Yeonjun said and the three of them laughed.

-

As they went back, Jiseun saw Hyunjin in the corridors, she stopped walking which caused Yeonjun and Rihyun questioned, "You good?"

Jiseun didn't answer, she just glazed Hyunjin reading the book she wrote a year ago. "That's my book.." she said under her breath. "You wanna talk to him? We'll get going first okay?" Rihyun asked and Jiseun nodded.

As they walked away, Jiseun still watching Hyunjin from afar, reading her book. Jeongin came beside him, "Her story is good, isn't it?" Jeongin asked. Dammit Jeongin, you let him borrowed my shitty book. I'm so embarrassed. Jiseun thought as she heard them.

"Yeah. It's amazing. It makes me miss her more." Hyunjin smiled weakly. "Hyung, you'll be alright. Maybe you know, something's gonna come up with you better, but remember, loving someone is never a mistake. But you did something wrong tho, and you'll have to learn from it." Jeongin said, Jiseun's tears fell again.

She can't take it anymore, she ran towards her classroom and Jeongin, Hyunjin saw her. "She seems fine.." Hyunjin sighed. "She was crying, Hyunjun." Jeongin scoffed.

-

"Hey bro." Hyunjin flinched as he heard that familiar voice while he was putting his things in his locker, "Jisung." He sighed.

He faced Jisung, "You happy? Are you happy now? Now that we're not in a relationship anymore, leave me alone."

"Bro wait!" Jisung stopped him from walking away, "Please, let's have a talk. Please."

"Fine."

-

"What's your problem?" Hyunjin asked, they talked to the school's garden.

"I'm sorry, Hyunjin. I just want the best for my sister." Jisung sighed deeply.

"A new start. She wants a new start Hyunjin, let's be brothers again." Jisung smiled. "I'm sorry, if ever the both of you went back as together again, I won't do anything stupid anymore. I promise."

Hyunjin smiled. "Yeah whatever."

"A new start eh? She wants a new start.. what do you mean?" Hyunjin asked.

"Y-you don't know?" Jisung said, his heart clenched for him. "About what?" Hyunjin furrowed his eyebrows.

Jisung stayed silent.

"You won't tell me? Is it that personal?" Hyunjin's heart crashed in to pieces.

"I just want you to not get hurt anymore after all I've done to you, Hyunjin." Jisung put his hands on Hyunjin's shoulder.

Hyunjin looked down.

"Hyunjin... she's leaving." Jisung continued.

That's where Hyunjin, doesn't know what to do anymore.

He doesn't know how to feel, what to feel.

But somehow he felt, anger, and sadness.