Finally Arriving in the Sand Village

*Third Day of Travel*

Raven POV:

  We are almost to Sand Village and according to Gaara's letter, Temari will meet us at the halfway point to escort us through the sand so we don't get lost. "Lady Raven can I ask a question?" I looked behind me and it was Hinata who asked the question "What is your question Lady Hinata?" Asking her while still moving through trees "Have you always teach Medical jutus?" I was surprised by her question no one ever asked me that "No Lady Raven not always taught Medical Jutus our grandfather did until he retire, you see his eyesight is not that great anymore so he had no choice but to retire after he did Lady Raven took over. I remember she had three classes six hours each teaching all the new Ninjas." Mei answer for me which was true I didn't start teaching until about year ago. "I see how long will you be in Leaf Village Lady Raven, I would learn as much as I can before you leave," Tenten asked me I looked down "To be honest Tenten I am not sure I was only supposed to be in Leaf Village for two months but since the Akatsuki are looking for Naruto I might be in the leaf for a while depending on Hokage." I was being honest I don't know how long I will be allowed to stay in Leaf Village, for what Hokage told me about Danzo I might be kicked out of the Village before I can say anything.

We finally reach halfway point "Okay let us rest here and wait for Temari to show up." I tell the girls they nodded and made themselves comfortable in the trees. While they relax I wrote a letter to the Hokage let her know we are close to the Sand Village. Once I was done with the letter I hear my name I looked down and sure enough, it was Temari. I jump down "Hey long time no see Temari." I gave her a high five "I know and I see you brought some Leaf Shinobis with you, oh? Who is that?" I turned around to see who Temari is pointing at "Oh that my cousin Mei she will be helping me teach the Medical team, it took longer to teach everyone at Leaf Village so I thought a second pair of hands would help." I explain to Temari, Mei bows before Temari sign of respect, "Well I am glad you guys came now shall we head out?" Temari asked us we all nod our heads in agreement.

Gaara POV:

I sit in my chair patiently waiting for Raven and team to arrive in the Village, to be honest, I can't sit still I have missed Raven. I hear a knock at the door "Come in!" I told the person on the other side of the door to come in, I see my sister Temari with Raven, two Leaf Ninjas, and a woman with white hair. "Gaara here they are Raven, Hinata, Tenten, and Raven's cousin Mei," Temari explains to 'So she is Raven's cousin, I wonder how they are related.' I tell Temari to show them to their rooms and to rest when we will begin training the next day. "Raven can I talked to you for a moment." Raven nods her head, we waited until everyone left "I am sorry about Hinata and Tenten they missed the lessons in the Leaf Village and when they heard be teaching here they wanted to tag along." I start to laugh at what she said, I get up from my chair "I didn't want to talk to you about that I wanted to ask you how you want to set up a schedule with the Medical team so you and your cousin don't overwork yourselves, plus I want to spend time with you while you are here." It was hard to say the last part without blushing I hear Raven giggle a little bit "I see now so that is the main reason I am here hmm?" Raven gives me this evil smirk which I thought it was attractive, I walked up to her and picked up her chin so I can look into her eyes "The main reason is I want to take you out for dinner tomorrow night." I can see her evil grin turn eviler I can't help it but be turned on by it "As you wish my Lord anything else?" I can't take it anymore I gave her a passionate kiss, not a soft one that I usually do but a rough passionate kiss to show her that if kept making that smile I am going crazy.

I broke the kiss because we both needed air, I look at her and I can tell she didn't want me to stop "Don't worry there will be more tomorrow I promise." I tell her and I can tell she didn't want to wait. "Very well Gaara-Kun then I will head to bed now good night." She gives me a kiss on the lips and headed to the door "Oh and if you need anything just ask good night." She closes the door behind her. I lean against my desk and rub my finger cross my lips 'If this keeps going I might take second base. But I don't want to push her this is aggravating but I need to be patient the last thing I want to do is bring up bad memories what happen to her.' I let out a long sigh I am falling in deep with Raven but I want to take it slow see if this long distance relationship will work. I turned off the lamp in my office and headed home, walking home I hear a few of the villagers talking about Raven and Mei "Can you believe Mist Ninjas are here." "I know I have no idea why Kazekage let them here all they going to do is ice us to death." Hearing everyone talk about Raven and Mei like this makes me feel uneasy "Don't let their words bother you Gaara." I turn around to see my brother "They are just scared because they don't know Raven nor Mei but when classes start tomorrow they will see they are nice people." I look up to the sky "I hope you are right the last thing I want is to make them feel uneasy here, I know it was hard for the villagers when it came to me I don't want the same thing happening to them." I felt a hand on my shoulder "Don't worry Gaara besides who can not like Raven she has an amazing personality." I start to smile he was right she does have that kind of personality 'I really hope everything goes good tomorrow I don't want them to regret coming here.' I thought to myself while walking home.