You Make Me Feel Human

Gaara POV: 

  "How much farther?" I hear Kakashi asking the ninja dog "We are almost there just few more steps." I nod my head and continue to run, suddenly I feel as if someone is follow us so I stop. Kakashi can sense it too so he stops as well, I get my sand ready to fight but as soon as I see who it was I calm down. "Kankuro what you guys doing here?" I hear Kakashi asking him, I was going to ask the same question. "Lady Nightingale told us come this way to help you two anyway possible." I hear Yamato telling us I nod my head "Very well *looks at the ninja dog* How many guys are with Raven?" The dog faces the direction of the bridge "I can smell at least four guys one of them is hurting Raven pretty bad I can smell blood from here." I grind my teeth 'that has to be Lord Kato's son that is doing that.' I gather everyone to explain them what is the plan to rescue Raven. 

  Me and Kakashi will play the bate while everyone get to their spots, we finally arrived on the bridge and I can see Shinta beating up Raven to the point there is blood coming out of her nose "DIE! WHY WON'T YOU DIE! WHY DID YOU HAVE OPEN UP YOUR BIG MOUTH YOU WHORE!" I couldn't contain my anger anyone, but before I could do anything Kakashi stops me. He puts his finger against his lips and told me stay quiet, I nod my head I had to remember we were only there to play bate and nothing else.

  We started walking towards him and Raven, he turns around to face us. He picks up Raven and places the knife against her throat. "ONE FALSE MOVE AND SHE IS DEAD!" I put my hands up so he can see I am not playing no trick. "Why?" I asked him in the calm voice so he can't tell I want to murder him right there and then. "Why did you rape her? What she ever do to you?" He starts to laugh at me like I was joking, "WHY?" He places the knife closer the Raven's throat to the point little bit of blood started to flow down her throat. "THIS BITCH DESERVED IT! SHE GET WHAT SHE WANTS WITHOUT EVEN WORK HARD! PLUS WHO WANTS ANOTHER FREAK IN THE WORLD!"

Before I could say something Kakashi spoke up "That is a lie! Lady Raven works hard just like everyone else! She needs to work double hard because where she is from! You don't know a damn thing about her!" My eyes were widen when I hear him say those words, not because they came from him but because those were going to be same words I was going to say. My thoughts were interrupted by a laugh, I look up to Shinta "Your kidding me right! She is a demon! Her whole clan is they don't deserve to be alive!" As I stare at him with rage I can see Temari, Kankuro and Yamato ready and waiting for Kakashi's single. I step forward a bit so they can see me and get prepare for Kakashi's plan. I walk up to the point I can see Raven's face, my heart dropped when I see her face. It was covered with cuts and bruises, but I was side of relieved that she was still breathing. I looked towards Kakashi to let him know that she is okay. Before I can do anything Shinta starts to laugh again, I looked his way "Why does the great Kazkage care about low life girl from the Mist Village?Hmm? Is it because she saved your life or is it because you are in loved?"

 Raven POV: 

    I hear chattering going on in the background, I slowly open my eyes to see who was talking. Once my eye sight cleared up I can see Gaara and Kakashi standing in front of me, I feel a sharp pain on my neck I looked down to see there was a knife there. "RAVEN!" I hear Gaara shouting my name "Raven are you alright?" He asked me I couldn't speak the knife was so close to my neck I couldn't say a word. "Raven blink once for yes blink twice for no." Kakashi asked me to do 'I guess he can tell that I can't talk right now' I blinked once to let them know I am alright. I can see that both of them are happy that I am alive all bruised up but alive, I see four Mist shinobis getting closer to us. I counted at least four of them getting closer and closer "YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION KAZEKAGE! ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH THIS DEMON OR NOT!" My focus goes back on Gaara once again I wanted to hear his "You want to know my answer fine! Yes I am in love with Raven!" My eyes widen with shock 'Gaara loves me? Is he only saying this to piss off Shinta.' "WHY! WHY YOU LOVE A DEMON?!" "BECAUSE SHE SAVED ME!" Gaara yells back, I can see his hand gripping up to the point that it makes a fist "All my life I thought no one will ever love me! No one will understand me Like Naruto, but I was wrong Raven understands me completely. That is why I love her! Now let her go or I will kill you right here and now!" Shinta starts to laugh "Your going to kill me! You are willing to start a war over a girl! My father will have your head for this!" After he said that he gave the order and the four shinobis start to attack, before I can say anything a gust of wind  blew through knocking all the shinobis over as if they were leaves on a tree. I look up after the wind easy up to see Temari and Kankuro there. I watch them fight off the four shinobis, while they did I see blood going across my face. It was Shinta blood Gaara stab him in the arm with his sand. He falls to the floor from the pain, as soon as he did Gaara used his sand to pick me up and brought me to him. I looked at his eyes and I can see that he is relieved that I was alright besides the bruised. "Your safe now Raven. No one will hurt you anymore." I hear Gaara telling me in his calm and collected self. I started crying knowing I will be save for now on, I hugged him so hard "Thank you Gaara." I tell him in my cracky voice.