On The Way Home Part Two

Raven POV: 

  I wake up as if I was sleeping for a eternity "Sleep well Raven-sensei?" I rub my eye and I looked up and I see it was Sakura that was talking.  I nod my head in agreement "It's been a while since I slept that good, are we close to the Village?" I asked while getting up and stretching Chōjūrō walked towards me "Yes we are Lady Raven, that reminds me where are your guards going to be sleeping at?" I finally finish stretching "They will be staying with my family during this trial." He nods his head, I can see something was on his mind "What is it Chōjūrō?" I asked him. He scratches his head and starts to look down "Is it alright if I stay with you Lady Raven and be your body guard? It is at least I can do what you have done for me." I thought it was cute, I walked up to him and place my hand on his head he looks up to me "Of course you can Chōjūrō but not as my body guard as my friend." I can see joy in his eyes and then he hugs me "Thank you Lady Raven!!" I giggle and hug back 'you have grown so much Chōjūrō, I am so proud.'

Few Hours Later

We finally reached the village, we all walked off the boat and started walking towards the entrance of the village. I can see someone standing near the gate it was Uncle Hiro and next to him was my little niece Hana. "AUNTIE RAVEN!!!" I hear her, I watched her running up to me I bent down and scoop her up into my arms. "So good to see again Hana! I have missed you!" I told her as I spin around with her in my arms, I place her down gently "I see are you well Raven." I looked up and see my uncle walking towards us. I nod my head "Yes I am uncle thank you, how is everyone?" He nods his agreement "The family is doing quiet well *points* are these Leaf ninjas with you?" 

    He was pointing at my friends I turned around and walk towards them "Yes they are their names are Hinata Hyuga, Sakura Haruno, Kakashi Hataka, and Captain Yamato. *walks up to Chōjūrō* and you remember my former student Chōjūrō." He nods and starts to bow "Thank you very much for taking care of my niece I hope she wasn't any trouble for you." I crossed my arms and made a hmph sound, I know my uncle was only teasing me. I feel a hand on my head it was Kakashi "Not at all my Lord, Lady Raven was on her best behavior she never not once argued with us on following orders." He winks at me and I smiled 'Thank you Kakashi.' I thought to myself "Well I am glad she can be hand full sometimes, please come let us escort you into the village." My uncle says as he turns around I grabbed Hana's hand and we started walking into the village. 

  We continue walking through the village I can see everyone was staring at us "I am guessing we are not welcome here." I hear Yamato say, I shake my head no "No Yamato it is not because you guys are from the Leaf Village." I say trying not to get mad "Then why are they staring at us?" I hear Hinata asking, "Is because you are with us Ms. Hyuga, you see the village is scared of our clan because of our abilities." My uncle tells them "Ever since the Third Great War our clan was feared because what we can do, we try to show people we aren't monster however; no matter how many times we try it is never enough." He was right no matter how many lives me and sister have saved or no matter how many missions I have done successfully it didn't matter. This village will always hate us no matter what, I felt a squeeze on my hand I looked down at Hana "It's okay Auntie Raven I still like you." She says to me with a big smiled on her face, I couldn't help but to smile "Thank you Hana that means a lot to me." We finally reach the house "Wow this place is beautiful!" I hear Hinata say I start to giggle "This is nothing you should see the main house it's bigger." I tell her I can see her eyes widen "So this is not this main house?" I hear Sakura ask I was about to explain when Hana spoke "Nope this house is for the ANBU Black Ops and Medical ninjas only, the main house is for the non ninjas and the elders in the family." I smiled and messed with Hana's hair 'took the words right out of my mouth.' I say to myself. 

   "We are home!" I hear my uncle shout through out the house, I hear foot steps like someone was running I look up to see who foot steps they were coming from. Sure enough I see my sister standing there out of breath, she starts walking towards me I felt like she was going to slap me for not sending her letters like I was suppose to, but instead she hugs me. "I am so glad that you are home safe Raven." I wrap my arms around my younger sister "It's good to be home." She let's go of me I step to the side and I introduced my friends to her she bows "I nice to meet you all thank you for bring my sister back home safely, must be tired please follow me to your rooms supper should be ready soon." I walked the different direction since my room is on the other side of the house I hear foot steps behind me. I turned around to see that Chōjūrō was following me. "Umm Chōjūrō why are you following me?" I asked him "Oh well you see Lady Mizukage doesn't want me leave your side during this trial." Sighed out of annoyance ever since my mother's passing Lady Mizukage took me and my siblings under her wing and she treated us like her own kids. 'I swear she still treats me like I am ten again.' I say to myself "Very well your lucky there is a empty room next to me you can sleep in there okay!" I can't blame the kid he is only following orders but still I can take care of myself.  

 I go into my room and I can see my sister has kept it clean for me while I have been away 'oh sis still taking care of me.' I say to myself forming a smile on my face, I head to my desk to write a letter not only to Lady Tsunade but to Gaara as well to let them know we got here safe and sound.  As I write the letter I feel like someone was watching me I turned around to see but no one was there 'strange?' I thought and I continue to write. I summon my message owls one for the Leaf and one for the Sand, "There we go! Now get there as fast you can you two!" I tell the owls, I watch them fly away 'Please get there save my friends.'  I close to the window and start heading towards the main hall where dinner will be held at 'I wonder what is for dinner tonight?' I thought I hear a noise behind me I see a ANBU Black Ops standing there "What is it?" I ask him "My Lady a message from the Mizukage about the trail tomorrow, please read through it and do not worry your family is safe under our protection." I grab the file from his hand and I know who he is "Do you really think they will attack us Rein?" He takes off his mask and I was right it was Rein, I only trust a small hand full of ANBU Black Ops ninjas because some of them were getting paid by Kato clan to keep an eye on me and my family. "We don't know Lady Raven but we are being caution." I walk to him and kneeled in front of him "Even after all these years working together you still can't look me in the eye huh Rein?" He shakes his head no "Your family took me in as a child, showing respect is least I can do." I sigh out of annoyance "Fine be that way but, I am not going stop calling you my lil brother is that understood?" I hear him laugh which made me smile "I understand completely *puts mask back on* I must go now please read the file."  "Yeah, Yeah I heard you first time geez still bossing me around even after all these years." I say walking away.