Goodbye Leaf Village

*Skipping to Naruto defeats Nagato* 

Kakashi POV: 

  After Naruto defeated the leader of Akatsuki and brought peace to the village, a lot of people were hurt during the fight especially Raven not only she helped heal many people like Lady Tsunade but also help to fight some of Pein's clones. I stand outside of the tent where Raven is resting to protect her from Danzo, I hear the tent open and I see Sakura coming out "So how is Lady Raven?" I asked her as I turned around to face her "Not good she used so much of her Chakra that she is bed written for at least three weeks also I reattached her arm luckily she places it in an ice coffin so it didn't get damaged or started to rot, but overall she is fine she just needs rest." I gave out a long sigh I was happy that she is doing fine Gaara would kill us if anything happens to her. "Thank you again Sakura and remember don't tell anyone who is in here understood." Sakura nods her head and went to attend the other ones that were injured during the fight.  "Kakashi-Sensei I don't understand why we have to keep this quiet from everyone." I hear Sai asking me I place my hands in my pockets and faced him "Since Danzo is now the Hokage he would do anything to get Lady Raven out of the Village, true Lady Raven has helped the Village  in many ways but you have to remember she is from the Mist Village Leaf and Mist never truly see eye to eye on anything." I couldn't tell him that one the reason why he wants her out of the Village because he thinks there will be another Great Ninja War.  

 I went inside the tent Sai and Naruto joined me, looked at Raven and she looks like a corpus close to what Lady Tsunade does. "Kakashi." I look over and see Raven is calling for me, I picked up her hand gently "I am here Lady Raven Sai and Naruto are here too."  She looks to her left and sees Sai and Naruto there, she looks back to me "How is everyone? Did we defeat Pein?" I almost forgot she was knocked out cold when everyone found out Naruto defeated Pein. "I did Rave-Sensei I defeated him you have nothing to worry about." I can see a smile forming on her face she is happy that the battle is over 'You did a wonderful job Naruto and so did you, Raven.'  I thought to myself while holding Raven's hand. I know she is in love with Gaara but to be honest, I wish I could take his place by her side Raven maybe ice but she is light I truly want in my life.

*One week later* 

Raven POV: 

   I was out and about helping those who were still injured from the fight, I am not 100% but I have enough energy to help "Lady Raven." I turned around and I see two ANBU Black Ops behind me 'I see looks like Danzo is summoning me.' I get up off the floor I told the Medical Ninja that the patient I was on is fine now "I am assuming Lord Danzo is asking for me." I asked them without turning around. "Yes, he wants to speak with you right now." I gave out a long sigh I knew this day would come before I came to help with the patients I pack all my belongs that I could found through the rubble of house that once stands. I followed them to where Danzo was. I walked into the tent and there he was the man not only Lady Tsunade can't trust but also the man who betrayed my grandpa. "Ah, Raven I am glad you came I want to talk to you." Hearing his voice makes fill with rage "What is that you want to talk to me about Lord Hokage." I am trying my best to keep my rage in check so the ANBU and Danzo doesn't notice it, he gets up from his chair and starts walking to me "I know you once were in the ANBU and that your family is the founder of it, I would like it if you join my team and rebuild the Village." I was surprised to his request but then my face mellowed out "You know better than me Lord Hokage that I only serve Mizukage when I am in ANBU if I have joined your team I will be cut from my Village and my family." Why ask such a ridiculous request he knows better than anyone that once you join the ANBU you can't leave "Very well then I want you to leave the Leaf Village tonight and don't come back. If you do I will kill you and your curse family." My fist was turning into ice I was so angry with this man I can't contain my anger anymore. "Also you are not allowed to communicate with Kakashi or any of the Shinobis you have worked with about this also you are not allowed to go to Sand Village either if you do I will cut all ties with them." 

   I left the tent and punch a plank that turns into ice 'I swear one these days I am going to get that man for what he did to my grandpa' I start walking to the tent that I have been staying at I see Baelfire looking up at me, I walk to Baelfire and place my hand on his head "I guess it is time to head home buddy we are no longer staying here." Baelfire nods his head and gets up we leave the tent and I see Naruto and Kakashi there "Rave-Sensei where are you going?" I can't tell them I am leaving the Village permanently "I have to get supplies for the Village I can't do heavy duty task or missions yet we are getting short on food and water." I hate lying to Naruto but if I told him the truth he wouldn't have a second thought and beat Danzo for this. "Oh okay well get back safe okay." I nod my head and start heading to the main gate Kakashi following me. "So you are leaving the Village huh?" I look to the floor and nod my head 'I guess he already figured it out.' We finally reach the gate I wave to the guys at the front desk goodbye "Well this is goodbye Kakashi it was nice working with you and your team, I hope we get work together soon." I put out my hand but he ignored it and gave me a kiss on the forehead which made me blush. "Please be safe Lady Raven you may be in the Village not long but you have comrades that care about you and so do I please send word when you are home safe. I know I may not see you again or for a while and I know you have feelings for Gaara but I want you to know that I also care for you more than a friend Raven."  Hearing these words was shocking and out of the blue I can tell that Kakashi doesn't talk about his feelings nor share his thoughts "I appreciate the confession Kakashi and I will hold those words dear to my heart, I can't promise anything because I don't know what the future holds all I can do right now is living in the present. I will send word when I am home safe." I place my hand on Kakashi's cheek and start walking out of the Village I try my best to hold my tears back, I feel Baelfire nose hit my cheek and I gave him a hug "I know boy I will miss them too, but let's hope Lady Tsunade comes out of her coma and summon us back but until then home we go." I look up to the sky and let my tears flow down my cheeks I am already missing them and I am missing Gaara. 

   It's been a few days since I left the Leaf Village and a lot has happened. Sasuke attacked the Five Kage Summit and Madara claim war on all five nations. 'This going to be a bloody war I  sure of it, good thing I do the clan to help the Village in any way possible.' I hear someone behind me and I turn to see it is Lady Mizukage "I see you haven't been sleeping well, Raven." I gave a sigh she was right I haven't been too worried about Naruto and everyone at the Leaf Village. "What brings you to my home Lady Mizukage I am hoping my family is cooperating with the Village," I asked while getting up from the floor. "Yes, they are thank you, Raven, I am actually here to see if you want to be my escort to the Cloud Village the Five Kage have to talk about battle strategies and I need someone come with me." My eyes widen I was surprised that she is asking me to be an escort for her to the Cloud Village. "It would be an honor Lady Mizukage when do we leave?" She tells me that we are leaving tonight and to get to the Cloud Village on time. After she left I start getting ready, I look at the new ninja outfit that grandpa bought me for my birthday which is next week 'Don't you worry grandpa I will carry the family name with honor.'