We Meet Again!

Gaara POV: 

    I and my siblings finally have reached the Leaf village 'finally made it! Now I just need to find her.' My thoughts were interrupted by a sweet voice. "Gaara is that you?" I turn around and there she was riding one of her bears. She got off the bear and walk towards me, I admire her ninja outfit, she was wearing a long red dress and white jacket. "Raven? Did you just got back?" I asked her, she nods and smiles at me 'god that smile of hers  "Yes, I did luckily it was a short mission, so what brings you three here?" Kankuro put his hand on my shoulder give me a look 'go ahead, tell her'  sigh and trying to bring up the courage "Well, to be honest, we are here to thank you guys for saving me from the Akatsuki. So I decided to come and pay a visit to all of you and throw you guys a banquet." Look of shock was in her eyes, I can tell she wasn't suspecting this at all. "*waving hands in front of face* Oh no! You didn't have to do that Gaara!" I looked at my brother for a little help "We know Raven but well wanted to also we waited for a while because Kakashi was still injured for helping save Gaara." he winks at me 'thanks Kankuro'  "Oh, I see well allow me to escort you guys into the village." I nod "Yes thank you, Raven." I smiled as she walks next to me and couldn't help but to blush 'well things are going well so far.' I thought to myself. 

Kankuro POV: 

I watch Gaara and Raven talking, hearing laughter made me smile "Say Kankuro what we are really doing here?" Temari asks me, I sigh, I looked at her I wasn't going to lie to her "The real reason is Gaara wanted to see Raven again, he has a crush on her." She was surprised what I said, "Look, I wouldn't be down for this idea if I didn't believe in Gaara, give it chance Temari let's see how it goes." I looked at her with a smile, she smiles back at me "Your right Kankuro let's give Gaara his chance in love." We both looked at Gaara and Raven I can tell that they are having fun.  Raven turns to me "So which inn are you guys staying at?" I froze for a minute there 'oh crap! I forgot to make reservations at the inn.'  

 "Don't tell me you forgot to make the reservation again Kankuro!" Temari yells at me "Hey! Give me a break, I had made arrangements while we are gone geez man!" I hear a cough me and Temari looks at Raven "Well, I know a solution to this problem." 'Can she get us a room at the inn?' I think to myself. "What would that be Raven?" I hear Gaara ask her "Well, you see I own a house here in the village you can stay there as long as you want, don't need to bother with cooking I can do all the cooking also you can have the banquet there." 

Raven POV: 

  "Are you sure Raven we don't want to intrude." I looked at Gaara I can see that he didn't want to invade my private "I don't mind at all I live in the house all by myself and besides the company is well needed." I smiled 'maybe this is the chance I can tell him how I feel.'  "Raven your the best!" I hear Kankuro telling me I looked at Gaara giving him the look 'it's okay don't worry about.' "Very well if you insist Raven please lead the way." Gaara smiles at me "Excellent! Follow me, you guys  once you are settled in I will go and find everyone and tell them, Gaara would you like to go with me?" I say trying not to blush, but I can tell he blushing too. "Sure I will come been a while since I have been here in the village." We continue walking and felt something in my hand, I looked down and see Gaara asking permission to hold my hand I blush like crazy 'does this mean he feels the same way as me? Well, there is no turning back.' I open my hand and allowed him to hold my hand. 

  I looked up at him and smiled, he returns the smile and began holding my hand. His hand was warm and soft I blushed and looked down I couldn't bring myself to look at him. We finally made it to the house "Wow, this place is huge!" I hear Kankuro I laugh "To be honest I didn't pick it my grandfather did. But in a way now I am glad he did."