I Promise You This

A few Hours Later 

Raven POV: 

    After dinner was done and did the dish with the help from Gaara and Lee, I grabbed Sakura, Hinata, and Kakashi. We enter the study hall where I use to read my books and sew "So what you want to talk about Raven-sensei?" I hear Hinata asking me, I took the letter out of my jacket and handed it to her "Read it I don't mind." Hinata's eyes widen so did Sakura's eyes, Kakashi stayed quiet "Raven-sensei is this true!"I hear Sakura talked loud but not loud enough for everyone to hear her.  I nod in response "Sadly it is Sakura it happened two years ago I was sixteen when it happened." I explained to them what happened two years ago and who the man who not only raped me but the other girls. My whole body starts to shake when I was explaining it to them. "After he raped me he beat me so bad to make it look like I was captured during the mission." 

Gaara POV: 

    I looked around for Raven 'did she already went to bed?' I asked myself, I see Neji and I walked up to him "Hey Neji have you seen Raven?" He nods his head yes "I did actually she is talking to Sakura, Lady Hinata and Kakashi-sensei, I think they went to next room." I nod my head and start to walk to the next room, I was about to knock when I hear Raven talked "After he raped me he beat me so bad to make it look like I was beaten up bad by rogue ninjas that we were following." My eyes widen hearing that 'Raven was raped!' Was started to get angry not at Raven but with the bastard who did that to her, I couldn't believe what I heard. My mind was racing like crazy, a girl that I actually like was not only beaten to make it look like she was captured but also raped. My thoughts were interrupted by Kakashi's voice "*sigh* Are you going to tell Gaara?" My eyes widen when I hear my name come up it the conversation. "Don't Raven-sensei! This situation doesn't concern him!" I hear Sakura say, she was right I am not even Raven's boyfriend little long a friend to her. I barely got to know her today "That's were you wrong Sakura." I was alerted when I hear this. 

     "It's got a lot to do with Gaara, it's not fair for him nor me to hide something like this from him." "Raven," I say softly so they can't hear me "If I want to make it work with him or even be his friend for the time being secrets like this should be brought up, and besides after I tell him this he probably won't even go out with me."   My heart sinks hearing this I can tell there is hurt in her voice, 'does she really think after telling me this I won't go out with her?'  I hear footsteps I can tell someone got close to Raven "Why you think that Raven-sensei? I mean Gaara is the very sweet guy he will understand." Hinata asked her, I would ask her the same question "Think about Hinata what guy wants to date a girl who is already broken in and she didn't even have a choice, and besides a monster like me doesn't get a happy ending. Gaara deserves a young lady that is pure and doesn't have blood stand on her hands or wakes up little of the night because she had a nightmare of her rapist." My heart started to break 'does Raven thinks that poorly of herself?'  I wanted to open those doors and show her that I didn't care about her past. 

Raven POV: 

    I sit on my desk looking down on the ground because what I just said how I actually feel about this situation, sure I can be out going and free spirit but it comes to guys I stay away from because of this nasty past of mine. I feel pair of hands on my shoulder I look up it was Kakashi "Do you really think that Gaara really cares about your past or even an event that you have no control over?" I shake my head "I don't know Kakashi." He steps back and puts his hands in his pocket "Well what you think Gaara? Do you care about her past?" My eyes widen and looked straight to the door, I see it open and there he was standing in the doorway "I think that our cue, Sakura, Hinata let's leave them be, we will tell Lady Tsunade about the news tomorrow." Kakashi said as he walks out of the room and closes the doors behind him.