Chapter 49

Little baby Easton^^^^^^

~6 months later~ (It's December now)

Angie's POV
"Open up." I cooed as I fed my son. "Bananas, your favorite." Easton smiled and babbled as he ate the spoonful of baby food.

My little baby was now 6 months old. He could crawl a little and babble and smile and do all sorts of stuff. He really grows up right before my eyes.

"Hey baby, you got your dress ready for tonight?" Nathaniel asked as he entered the kitchen.

"Yeah. Everything's laying out on my bed. I'm so excited." I smiled although he couldn't see it since my back was turned to him.

"The boys are excited I'm going." He chuckled a little. "I've been pushing it off every time they ask me to come."

Here's what's going on: The football team throws parties all the time. Nathaniel always gets invited but he never goes. But this time, our parents encouraged us to go. Said we need some time to be a normal teenager.

Uncle Laf and Herc were coming over to the house so both of our parents can watch Easton.

It was my first party. My parents want me to drink tonight. They said it isn't a party if you don't have at least one cup. Well that was mainly Father. Apparently he was a party animal in college and high school.

"Hey, handsome." Nathaniel sat next to me at the table. Easton smiled at him and made grabby hands. "Aww. I'll hold you in a minute. Mommy's feeding you right now."

"Yes, please let me feed this child." I laughed and kept feeding him. After the third month of having him, we got the hang of things. He became easier to handle.

"Alright, I think you're done." I said a few minutes later after Easton started refusing the food. I pulled him out of his highchair and gave him to his dad.

"Hey buddy. You wanna go play upstairs with daddy." Nathaniel smiled. He then turned to me. "I can't wait to see what you're wearing tonight."

I blushed. "Go entertain your son." I lightly pushed him towards the stairs. Nathaniel laughed and walked upstairs. I started cleaning up the highchair and table.

I sighed as I washed dishes. "Everything alright, Princess?" Uncle Herc came into the kitchen. "You seem stressed. Lighten up, you're going to a party tonight. You're first party."

"Promise you'll take good care of Easton?" I turned to face him.

"Angie, your dads, Laf, and I are going to take perfectly good care of him." Uncle Herc placed his hands on my shoulders.

I nodded and bit my lip. "Okay but don't feed him squash, he hates it. Oh and don't forget to get him apple juice before bed! And don't keep him up late please. He needs his sleep." I rambled.

"Mon Ange, shut up. We've got him." Uncle Laf came into the kitchen as well, putting his chin on his husband's shoulder.

"Fine." I huffed. "I'm gonna miss my baby boy."

"I know. But you're gonna have the time of your life tonight."

~Teeny tiny time skip~

Uncle Herc came into my room with something behind his back. "What shoes are you wearing tonight?" He asked me.

"My gold ones." I pointed to them on the floor as I set my face with my setting spray.

"Wrong answer. You're wearing these." He walked over to me and handed me a pair of red bottoms.