Chapter 3

Five months later
Alex's POV
After a long tiring week at work, I came home to find my husband and son asleep on the couch. I worked today yet John took the day off. 

"Peaches. What happened here?" John   became alert that I was present and slowly woke up.

"Huh? Oh, Phillip can crawl now so I was letting him crawl and I got tired and I guess he did too." I smiled and picked up my sleeping son. He's gotten so big, it's crazy.

"Hi Pip. Did you behave for dad?" He babbled and I kissed his forehead. "Oh Pip you're adorable. Did he behave for you?"

"As much as a five month old baby can. I can't believe he's crawling!" I put him on the floor and began crawling around.

We had to baby proof our house about a month ago.

~Flashback~
"Alexander!" Shit. John only uses my full name when it's serious.

I sprinted down the stairs and halted to a stop at the bottom. "What is it John?"

"Your son got into my study. He's covered in paint! Look at him. I've already bathed him once. Your turn!" John handed me Phillip was covered in blue and green paint.

"He's crawling huh. Come on Pip, let's go clean you up. And John, next time we go to the store we need baby locks."
~Flashback over~

"He's ahead of the development ages." John wrapped his arm around my waist as I melted into his touch.

"That's why he acts like you. He's gonna grow up to he stubborn like you." I rolled my eyes and kissed John. I had to stand on my toes a bit to reach him though.
John's POV
"Hey Lex."

"Yeah?" We sat down on the couch and I pulled him into my lap.

"Do you wanna have another kid? I really want a daughter." His eyes lit up as he hugged him. I could see the waterworks starting to form as I caressed his cheek.

"Yes! I would love another child! Peggy?" I nodded and pulled my phone out.

"John! What's up?"

"Hey hoe. Umm, Alex and I have a proposal. Do you wanna surrogate again?"

"Of course I will! It's a pleasure to carry your children! We can get the operation done, in, uhh, January?"

"Sounds good! Thank you Peggy."

"Of course. I have to go now, Madison wants me. Bye John! Tell Alex and Phillip I said hi!"

"Will do, bye Pegs!" I hung up my phone and turned to Alex. "We're having another baby!" I kissed him passionately as Phillip crawled his way into the living room. I picked him up and spun him.

"You hear that Pip, you're gonna be a big brother!" I cried and held Phillip. Alex cried too. I wiped my eyes and kissed Alex and then Phillip. "Let's go get ice cream!"

We had started feeding Phillip soft foods and he loved ice cream. Alex thought that I shouldn't be feeding him ice cream but I'm going to be the cool dad.

We invited Laf and Herc to get ice cream with us and they brought Nathaniel.

"Mon ami!" Laf got our attention and thank goodness we were the only ones in the shop at the time. He walked in before Herc who was holding their son.

"Hi Laf. Look at you big guy. You're getting big just as Pip is." I took the baby out of the carrier and held him. "He really looks like you Laf. What's his full name?"

"Nathaniel Gilbert Mulligan de Lafayette." I smiled and played with the baby. "He's a handful. I'm glad Herc and I only want one kid."

I smiled and looked at Alex. "Actually that's why we invited you guys." They shot us a look that said 'What's going on?' Alex and I exchanged looks before I gave him Phillip. "We're having another baby!"

"Mon frère! That's amazing! What are you guys hoping for? Any name ideas?"

"Well, we want a girl really badly." I looked at Alex and Phillip. "We've never discussed names."

"We should. How about Abigail?" I shook my head.

"I don't want them to be named something generic. How about. I got it! Angelica!"

"Angelica Hamilton, I like the sound of that. Angelica will be thrilled to have a namesake." I smiled once more for what seemed like the 50th time today.

"Wouldn't it be funny if Nathaniel and Angelica dated when they got older." Herc made me laugh. Our kids, dating. That's the funniest thing ever. Little did we know.

"Well, let's take this back to our place. Phillip and Nathaniel can have a play date and we can catch up." We payed for the ice cream and drove to my house where we let the boys play together and we caught up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another Hamilton is entering the world soon! Angelica Hamilton will be based off of a role play I do where I am Angelica. I think I'm very experienced as my role play is a daily thing that I have been doing since August. Au revoir my beautiful turtles🐢❤