Chapter 1

Alex's POV
I stood in horror as Peggy practically slowly broke the bones in my hand. John was on one side of her while I was on the other.

"You realize you guys did this too me! Holy shit! This hurts a whole lot worse than getting kicked in your fucking balls! Don't ever have that argument again." I've never seen Peggy this mad before. I guess giving birth changes people.

"You're doing great Pegs, just one more push and he'll be here." Angelica was delivering our son as she was a now a doctor. I felt safer knowing that my son was in good hands.

We heard a loud, ear piercing scream as Peggy gripped my hand even tighter. Moments later, Angelica held a crying baby boy in her arms. She cleaned him and handed him to Peggy. January 22, our son entered the world.

"You did amazing Pegs. John, Alex, come meet your son." Angie disposed of her gloves and we walked to Peggy's bedside. I almost cried seeing him. He was perfect. It was almost like looking at a mini John. Tears fell down my face the more I looked at him. "Does he have a name?" John and I nodded. At the same time we said his name.

"Phillip Hamilton."

Angie left the room to go fill out the birth certificate, leaving us alone with Phillip.

"Do you guys wanna hold him?" I nodded really fast and John took him out of her hands and into my arms.

"Hi Phillip. I'm your dad. Oh you're so beautiful. He'll blow us all away. Someday."

"That's our son Alex. Can you believe it! We're parents!" I cried as I held Phillip. He was so small and tiny. John asked to hold him and I gave him to him.

John's POV
I held my son in my arms, my husband standing at my side. He was truly beautiful. He had my eyes and freckles. I smiled at him as tears pricked at the corner of my eyes. One fell down my cheek as I kissed his forehead.

"Phillip. My son. I love you so much already." His tiny hand wrapped around my finger.

"Phillip's gonna grow up with a best friend." Adrienne gave birth to a boy a week ago. Nathaniel Gilbert Mulligan de Lafayette. Laf and Herc were beyond happy and are now proud parents.

"Yeah. We'll be the best parents ever." I smiled and leaned into Alex. Peggy smiled from her hospital bed at us. "Pegs, you gave us a son. How can we repay you? You grew a human inside of you for 9 months. I'm proud of you."

"Thank you John. I know how happy you guys are, I don't need anything in return." She smiled at me and I kissed her forehead. Angie walked into the room with folders and files.

"Pegs, you'll be discharged tomorrow morning. Alex and John, I need you to sign the birth certificate. Do you want to do foot or hand prints?" She handed us the birth certificate and a pen. Alex signed first and then handed me the document and pen.

"We'll do both." Alex looked at me and I nodded. Angie left to get the ink for the prints.

The next day
Peggy was released and we walked out of the hospital carrying Phillip in his carrier. He was sound asleep under his blanket. I pushed Peggy in her wheelchair as Alex carried the baby.

We drove Pegs to her place and got out so Sally could see the baby. When I stepped out of the car a small toddler ran and clinged to my leg. I ruffled her hair and picked her up.

"Johnny! Are you here to play?"

"Not today Henrietta." She pouted but I changed that. "Do you wanna meet my son?" She smiled widely and we walked in to see Sally holding Phillip and a small baby at her side.

"Hey John. He's quite beautiful and he looks exactly like you." I took the child off her side and held them.

"I know, Sally. Hi Madison." The small boy smiled, showing off his in growing teeth.

After the birth of Madison, Sally finally told us who the father was. Henrietta was Thomas', a result of a one night stand. Madison was her ex boyfriends.

"Well Sally, we brought your girlfriend home. If you don't mind, we need to get Phillip home." Alex sat quietly on the couch.

"Of course. I know what it's like to have a newborn. It was a pleasure seeing Y'all!" She gently placed Phillip in the carrier and I picked it up after hugging her.

"The same to you Sally. Bye! Take care of Peggy!" She waved as we walked out of her house and to my car.

With a click! I placed Phillip's carseat in the back and hopped in the driver's  side.

"Let's go see your new home Phillip!" Alex was beyond happy. He bounced in his seat and carried Phillip in the minute we got home.  I smiled at my new family and joined them on the couch.

"We're going to be the best parents ever." Alex leaned up against me, still holding Phillip.

"We are. I love you babygirl." I kissed his head and played with his hair.

"I love you too John. And you Phillip, I love you too."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey hey hey! Welcome to the Forever Yours! I'm really going to try and make this better than the last book. Hopefully you guys like this one. Enjoy this sequel to I'm Yours. Au revoir my beautiful turtles.🐢❤