Chapter 43

Angelica's POV
"Annnnnnnnge!!" Theo ran and hugged me. "You look amazing." She smiled.

"Thank you, Theo." I kissed her cheek. "Where's Joseph?"

"He's coming. He's getting your present from the back seat." Theo informed.

"Ladies." Joseph kissed Theo, held her waist, and then looked at me. "Congratulations, Angie. You made it this far. It's the final stretch."

"Trust me, I want this baby out of me." I chuckled. "Mamma wants her body back."

"Where's Nathaniel?" Joseph asked.

"Oh, he's coming. He had to deal his cousin out of bed." I chuckled a little bit. "He'll be here. I can take that if you want."

Joseph smiled and handed me the present. I put it with the others by the fireplace. "Well, go talk to people, eat. Have fun."

Theo giggled and kissed Joseph before dragging him away.

"Angelica fucking Hamilton." Julian hugged me tightly. "It's been so long. Oh my god. Hi baby." He smiled at my belly.

"Hey, Juls. You're right, it has. I've just been so busy with Waitress. Opening night is in three days. You're coming right?"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." Julian smiled. "Guess who I'm crushing on!"

"Who?" My eyes went wide.

Julian looked around for second before whispering. "Sammy Lee."

"Awww." I smiled.

"But he seems really straight. I'm scared he's not even bi or anything." I hugged Julian.

"Relax. It'll be fine. Besides, you've always been one to take shots. So keep doing so."

"Okay. I should probably go find Savannah. Bye, Ange." He kissed my cheek and went to go find his twin sister.

"There she is!" The soccer team approached me. Sam hugged me. "The girl we've been looking for. How are you?"

"Nice to see you, boys. I'm good. Very pregnant, but good." I laughed earning a chuckle from the team as well.

"When's your due date?" Sam asked.

"June 10th." I smiled. "Prom is gonna be hard. Plus, I have the Tony awards on the 7th. So, yay me. Little guy is gonna get to be there for it all."

"You're gonna be okay. The public loves your family. And they'll love him."

"Sam, flirting with my girlfriend?" Nathaniel wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed me. "You look beautiful."

I blushed, smiled, and brushed my hair behind my ear. "Hey, Nath."

"I can take her from here." Nathaniel smiled at his team and they nodded respectively before leaving. "Come on,  let's go outside."

We walked out back and sat on the rocking bench under the big oak tree we had.

"You look so beautiful." Nathaniel smiled widely. "I love you two."

"We love you too." I leaned in and kissed him. He moved his hands down to my waist and I held his face.

We kissed passionately until both of us needed to breath. "Don't move." He slid his thumb under my bottom lip. "There. You had a little lipstick smudged."

"Thanks." I smiled.

"How did I get so lucky?" He stared at my face. "You're so beautiful, inside and out. Months ago, I never would've imagined we'd be a couple. And now, we're at the baby shower for our son."