The Q&A Is Here!

I realize that this is late, but my grandma's been sick so I haven't had time to work on it.

Here's some questions I've been asked, some of these are in the comment section and others... not from the comment section? Anyways, you guys have asked some questions and I figure others may be wondering the same things, so here is just some basic questions, some of which I've actually been asked more then once.

Q: What brought you into the LOTR fandom?

A: That's an easy one! It's kinda long though, so bear with me!
First off, I should explain that there are many franchises I have grown up on. A lot of movies I have grown up watching are the most basic traditions from both my mother's family and my father's. LOTR was something my dad liked, and my mom worked a lot so she didn't have the time to get into it like we did. He used to work nights, which made him cranky (and frankly emotionally abusive), but after he started a new job (working days) he began treating my brothers and I much better (I have 2 by the way, one older and one younger). I've been watching these movies since I was really little but only picked it up again when I was, like, thirteen because I got, like, really scared by Smeagel's (Idk if that's the right way to spell it) and Bilbo's crazy reflective/gray eyes. I hated watching it by myself until I was like 10.
Second, I found my first fellow LOTR fangirl when I was in the eighth grade, and we're still mellon (spelled right?) today. Best mellon. We love LOTR, but she's read the books so she loves those more. I get that, I usually like books more than movies too. We've always passed memes back and forth, and it's crazy stupid funny stuff.
Third and final, I guess, I knew other people like LOTR. I've always loved making up stories, I love writing stories and bringing them to life by sharing them. I loved writing this story and even though it's not the best (it's actually pretty bad, but give me a break, I started it when I was thirteen years old!!) I really love reading how you guys feel about it, too. It's cringy and dumb and cryptic and hard to understand, but it's really shown my process of growing as a writer, which makes me quite the proud momma of this series! Soon to be a trilogy!! (I really like trilogies, lol.)

Q: How to pronounce the names!!

A: Well, you know how to pronounce the movie characters, I'd hope, but maybe the others are a bit confusing, like my own characters, you know, all five of them:
Mira. At first I was like, "Mira Jenkins, let's make it nerdy!" My-ruh, that's how it was at first. Eventually I was like "Oh, what about Me-ruh? No, that sucks, I like the other pronunciation." Eventually, though, as in like about two months ago, I realized that Me-ruh sounds so much better. So Mira is pronounced Me-ruh!
Jenakin. a mix of her first and last name, Mira and Jenkins. That's actually how "Mira Jenkins" was invented. But more on that in Book 3! Pronounced like Anakin but beginning with Jen instead of An. Jen-uh-kin.
Jaisa. Jay-za. (Literally just pulled this out the wazoo, looooooool!)

Q: Is Jenakin actually mute?

A: Eh... it's complicated. She can talk, but she chooses not to. She's not mute in the traditional sense, but since she had to go through the loss of her entire family completely alone, she sometimes can't bring herself to. It's like a phobia of sorts; you want to do something and get over your fear, but you just physically can't bring yourself to.

Q: If Jenakin can talk, why doesn't she?

A: As I previously explained, she usually psychologically can't bring herself to. Other times it's cause she had an accent that is nothing like everybody else's, and her being the shy, quiet, socially awkward girl she is, she feels pretty self-conscious about that. Her accent comes from Texas but is a bit thinner than portrayed in like movies and stuff. Think Jenson Ackles (💜) as little teenage girl. That's actually kind of hilarious now that I think about it.

Q: Is Galadrial our mom??

A: Well I have no idea if she's your mom, you can ask your mom or any legal guardian I guess. She's not my mom. But she's Mira/Jenakin's real mom, as well as Jaisa's. Slash Mary's.

Q: How long you been writing this?

A: Uuhhhhh... Well I started writing this when I was... thirteen, I believe? As of right now I'm seventeen, so I'd say I spent about a year writing this, three writing the next one, lolol.

Q: Do I have to read thre next book if I'm not a fan of Star Wars?

A: Of course not, you don't have to read it even if you are! I think I can gloss over the events of the second book in the third one if you really just don't want to read it. That's fine. Just like these movies, I grew up on SW, so this second book, based off of a video game based off of the original franchise, is just another chance I have to put a new character into an old story. The video game, by the way, is The Force Unleashed II, and like they was a reason why I chose to base off of the second one and not the first.
I don't remember much of the first game because I haven't played it since I had a working PS2, which is to say a very long time, and I played the second one a lot when I had a working Xbox so it's a lot easier to remember it. It also makes more sense in the grand scheme of things, which is aweeeeesome.

Any more questions you have you can just drop here and I'll do my best to answer them! Byee~!