confessions of a lunatic

Start from the beginning

"You sick bas-"

"Ah but Silver, Amy, that's not all. I also did something I'm proud of. Something that really symbolizes our connected love and will never leave my mind. I.. Oh, why tell you when i could just show you!" Sonic then takes out his phone and pulls up a video setting it in Silver's hands for his and Amy's viewing. What was displayed in the video shocked them, but they couldn't stop watching no matter how much they wanted to, the video was comparable to that of a car accident.

Shadow was shown with his hands tied to the headboard of his own bed laying on his back and his legs forced open by a bar of some sorts. A red blindfold was tied in between his dark quills preventing him from seeing the fucker behind all this. He didn't scream, he didn't struggle. His will to fend for himself or do anything was dead due to how many times his stalker had done this to him.

"Are you recording?" Shadow asked after hearing the beep of the phone camera.

"Of course i am my love," Sonic cooed as he climed on top of the bed above his defenseless prey. "I don't wanna forget this moment, i wanna have some sort of memory to remember it forever."

"O-okay, j-just make this quick." Shadow whispered. He hated this, he hated him. He even hated himself having believed he enjoyed this because of Sonic's sick manipulation. But everything did to him was far from enjoyable.

"This is gonna last as long i want it to last," Sonic said aligning his errect dick to Shadow's hole by raising his legs a bit as he grabbed his tied ankles. "So hold your breath, i don't wanna hear you unless it's to let out a scream or any of your other cute noises."

"O-okay." Shadow choked out, it wasn't visible because of the cloth around his eyes but the black hedgehog was crying.

Sonic didn't care about Shadow's well being, he was just a toy to use for his sick entertainment. Shadow's screams filled the room when Sonic fully entered him not wasting time to start roughly thrusting.

The video was 15 minutes long, 15 minutes of Shadow's seemingly enless torture. The two couldn't last that long, couldn't bare hearing Shadow yell his heart out for 15 fucking minutes! So Amy snatched the phone out of Silver's hand when it just got to 5 minutes and threw it on the ground glad it broke into pieces once it made it forceful contact with the ground.

"Wow, well I'm glad i have a backup video on my laptop." Sonic laughed. "It never hurts having an extra y'know."

"You sick bastard how dare you touch our friend like that!" Silver screamed clenching his fists in anger. "I'll kill you! I'll fucking kill you!"

"You wo-" Sonic was cut off by Silver tackling him to the ground. He sat on top him and continuesly punched his face using both his fists not stopping no matter how much Sonic screamed in agony. Blood trickled down his already broken nose and stained Silver's white gloves.

Amy backed off as her lip quivered watching as Silver beat the other up. She took her phone out of her dress pocket and speed dialed 911.

"Nine-one-one what's your emergency?" A calm voice on the other end asked.

"I.. My friend's attacking m-my ex-friend who raped my other best friend!" Amy panicked into the receiver.

"Hold on miss, you're going to have to explain the situation much clearer." The lady on the other end said as clicking could be heard, probably a computer.

"Isn't that clear enough! A guy raped my friend and now-- AHH!" Amy screamed when she felt a tendril wrap around her waist and bring her up into the air, she dropped her phone out of suprise.

"Miss?... Miss?" The reciever was shut up when her phone was stomped on by the person that grabbed her.

"Amy?!" Silver stopped his aggressive punching and turned around to see tenticles wrapped around her by a dark mouthless hedgehog, a dark purple auora surrounding him. The distraction was just enough for Sonic to kick him off him and pin him by the wrists underneath him. He takes out a knife and raises it high in the air, his face was full of bruises and a black eye was forming on his left eye.

"Silver, no!" Amy screamed watching Silver struggle underneath the azure hedgehog.

"You're both gonna pay, you'll fucking pay for what you've done!"

"We haven't done anything to you! You're much more of a ruthless monster than us!" Silver spat.

"Shut the fuck up!" Sonic screamed stabbing his arm making Silver yell in pain. "Both of you were nothing but annoying pieces of shit and as for you, Amy!" Sonic forced the knife out of Silver's bleeding arm which hurt even more to look at the restrained girl. "You'll be paying the most."