"Yoongi." His attention quick going back to the people in front of him. Jimin's dad staring back intensely at him. He was now stood showing off his full 5"11 height. His hair, similarly to his husband, was black and white. The man was much more intimidating looking than his partner. He was more muscular physique and had very prominent facial structure, a very sharp jaw line. Yoongi slightly gulps. He immediately felt more nervous.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you. I'm Min Yoongi." He bowed. From the corner of his eye he caught Jimin moving his hands quickly. He straightened up glancing over at Jimin when instead of speaking the man moved his hands around focusing most of his attention to his son and husband. "He said hello I'm Park Jaesung." Daewon explained.

Oh. How had he forgotten. Jimin had mentioned that his father was deaf. How could he have forgotten such a major detail. "Don't worry we will translate the entire time." Daewon said seeing the worry written in the idol's face.

"Now, Min Yoongi how about we sit and have a little chat." Jimin translated for his father. Yoongi nodded walking to take a seat next to the pregnant male. With everyone seated the interrogation began.

"So, Yoongi tell us about yourself." Daewon said his hands moving so his husband knew what was going on.

"Um okay. I'm twenty five years old. I'm originally from Daegu but I moved to Seoul when I was seventeen to peruse a career as an idol."

"It must have been scary for you to leave home at such a young age." Daewon said for Jaesung.

Yoongi shrugs. "It was. I mean the uncertainty on whether or not I would make it was definitely stressful but, I was more scared to prove my parents right then anything else." Daewon gave him a sympathetic look. Jimin placed a hand over his hand. "I did prove them wrong and the whole idol thing is working out so far." He turned his hand over his fingers interlocking with Jimin's.

"How long has it been since you debuted?" Daewon asked.

"Five years but I trained for three years before that."

"That's great." Jimin's papa and Yoongi's conversation continued flowed amazingly. The younger couldn't help but feel happy seeing them get around. The spoke about Yoongi's childhood. Daewon told him a couple stories from when Jimin was little. It was a good time but there was one person who hadn't said anything for a long time.

Jaesung's eyes fixated on their hands that were still linked before asking "so what are you planning to do? Will you be raising this child together?"

Yoongi nodded. "Yeah of course. I plan to be there every step of his life. I want to be just as involved as any father would."

The deaf man furrowed his eyebrows, squinting his eyes. "How will you do that when you're not even around now?" The idol was very visible taken back by the question.

"I plan to take a break for a little after the tour is over. There isn't much left. It'll be over hopefully before he's born." Yoongi tried to explain.

Jaesung still didn't seem pleased. "What if labor starts while you aren't here? Did you ever think of that?" Yoongi swallowed a lump that was forming in his throat. "What if you're away when something happens to him?"

"It'll drop whatever I'm doing and rush over here. If I'm away out of the country I'll book a flight immediately." He answered confidently.

Jaesung only shook his head. "How do you even plan to explain to him why his parents aren't together in the future?" Jimin raised his hand to stop his papa from translating what was just said.

"Why are you being so aggressive?" He signed.

"Why would you want to be with this man? I see no reason why he should be in your son's life. From what you've said you guys are not together." His movements getting sharper.

"We aren't together but he still has every right to be around his child. Us being together has nothing to do with his role in this baby's life." Jimin's movements also getting more aggressive showing how agitated he was.

"You said he showed no interest in rekindling things so why are you letting him be all close to you? Holding your hand and shit. All I can see is you getting hurt by him. And from what I can tell he's gonna leave all the responsibilities to you. You will basically be alone in all this while he is prancing around on a stage in front of preteens that have no taste in music. You should be with someone who has a practical job where they can actually spend time with their families. Someone who can sneeze without it being on the cover of a magazine."

"Dad no offense but whatever happens between Yoongi and I does not concern you. He is my son's father. He will be involved as best as he can. He's living his dream so who are you to judge that? With the job he has we won't have to ever worry if my son will have to missing a meal or if he'll have a roof over his head. Yes I wish his life wasn't as exposed. I wish he could go outside without a camera in his face but you know what I'll learn deal with it." Jimin shook his head in disappointment. Most people would be happy to know an idol. There were hundreds of people and families that would wish to be put in this situation that he was. He knew he was a hypocrite because he himself had said he didn't want Yoongi in his life because if the danger that came with his life style. But now after thinking over everything he was happy to have him in his life. Not only because of the financial aspects but because he was sure Yoongi would be an amazing father.

"I think we should go." Jimin signed and said out loud. He turned to Yoongi who had been watching cluelessly. The idol stood up helping the heavily pregnant Jimin up who quickly hugged his papa before waddling out of the living room. He bowed to the parents mumbling "it was nice to meet you." Before following the male out.

Jimin stop walking until he was finally inside his car. He leaned his head against the seat taking a deep breath. Was he right to snap at his dad or was it just the pregnancy hormones taking over? "You okay?" Yoongi asked after the male had driven away from the home. Jimin pulled over into the parking lot of a fast food restaurant. "Yeah. I'm fine. I'm sorry if my dad was being mean." He mumbled. Yoongi shrugged it off.

The idol sighed. "Trust me my parents are worse." Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. "What does that mean?"

The older stayed silent for a moment "they," he sighed again. He grabbed Jimin's hand in his, holding it tight. "They think you're lying about him being mine. I believe you. I promise on everything." He said trying to reassure him quickly before adding "They want a DNA test to be done."

Jimin stayed silent. A hand gently placed over a part of his belly where he could feel his son kicking. "There is no doubt in me that he is mine." Yoongi said once the silence felt too heavy for his liking.

The younger continued to stay quiet for a long moment before finally nodding his head. "Okay. Fine. When he's born do the test. I know he's yours so I'm not scared of the results because I already know what it is."

"I know he's mine too. It's not for me it's for my parents." Jimin shrugged taking the key out of the engine. "Can we eat?" He asked pointing at the restaurant in front of them. Yoongi looked over before giving him a small nod.

—————————————————-

Ya girl turned legal today! Alright so this chapter is like the longest chapter in this book, about the length of two chapters, and idk why tbh like it ain't even that interesting. Anyways I hope you enjoyed!