Chapter 25 : Missing (Day 5 - Part 1)

Start from the beginning

It is his turn to question his fans. It has been chaos with the sad emoticons and comments that states their refusals and all. Then, he read another question which makes his heart sinking down the earth.

"There is these rumors about Plan had an incident happened to him and is now dead. Is it true?"

Mean tries to control his facial expression to not shows the fans his sadness. With a big sigh, he answers that question. 

"Why are you keep saying that P' Plan is no longer with us? He is well alive and now sleeping in front of me. Even thought you will not going to fully trust me but just know this, I will not going to let anything to happen to him. Ever. Okay?", says him with his utmost determination.

"Well, actually our managers have made a secret planning for a secret project in which I couldn't tell you guys yet since it is still in planning. That is why we still stuck here because our meeting is still in progress. About our updates, we're sorry but we've been quite busy lately and me and on behalf of P' Plan promise to you that we will update soon. So, stop all the rumors and speculations about us. We're not going anywhere because we will always stay with you guys, our beloved fans". 

Everything went and ended up well with the 'LIVE' without any unfortunate question that Mean couldn't answer which they don't need to involve Mark in their situation. Mark rushed to Mean when the older tries to stand up from the couch to move to the bed. The younger boy wanted to be useful and helpful ever since he planned to stay there with them. 

"Here, P' Mean, let me help you walk", says Mark as he offers his hands. 

"Thank you, Nong Mark. By the way, I heard you the other day but I feel too tired to respond to you. I really appreciate that you're here with me when P' Plan is still missing. Glad that I has a friend here to listen and help me when I in need", Mean ruffles the younger's hair showing his gratitude and let his nong helps him get back on the bed. Marks blushes with his simple ruffle on his head and silently smiles.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere in China,

Plan groans and stretches his stiff body as he wake up from his deep sleep. He let his eyes closed, smile linger on his lips while enjoying the moment. It's been awhile since he had a good night sleep. 

Last night sleep was one of the nights that he feels good about. In his sleep, he had dreamed about Mean which brought him to reminiscing about that day. He clearly remembers his dream where he wake up from his sleep to be in his love's embraced. It was the time during the morning of their resting day on the same day right before they were kidnapped. 

He loves how Mean hugged him, not wanting to let him go. With his eyes still closed, he can feel that tears start to form in his eyes. 

'I miss you, Mean. I really miss your hug and your warmth on my body. But now, you're gone. It is entirely my fault. If I don't drag you into my problem, you will still be alive. You will still be happy and I can still be able to see your smile. I really miss you, Mean. I really miss your soft kisses'.

Plan lets out small sobs as tears fall down his cheeks. Suddenly, a hand comes caressing his cheek. That warm hand has almost similar warmth that he misses. He can also feel soft kisses on his cheeks and eyes which intents to wash away his tears. 

The boy moves a little, pushes slightly for the kisses and soon after the kiss lands on his lips. At first, he freeze but when the kiss he felt made him drowning as he slowly response to it. He was too immersed with the kiss as he confuses between his dream and reality.