52) The Final Fight

Start from the beginning

"W-whats happening?"

"You're next." I heard a voice say, before I shut my eyes again.

"I-it's y-you..." I heard my voice say, as I opened my eyes to see a blurry face. 
"I-it can't be... Y-you're dead."

"Oh, but I feel very much alive." He said, as I shook my head.

Who is this?

"N-no... I saw you... Y-you-" He grabbed my hand, and placed it to his chest. I could feel his heart beating.

"Oh, I'm very much alive." He said with a chuckle.

"No... No... Y-you can't- I-" I broke down, as he only laughed.
"I trust you... I TRUSTED YOU!" I cried out, as his hand lifted my chin.

"Not my fault princess. You should have learned to never trust the bad guys." He said, before he walked behind me.

"N-no..." I sobbed as his hand traveled to my forehead, holding me against his chest, before whispering in my ear.

"You're next." He said, before I felt a sharp pain glide across my neck.

*       *       *

"It's worse than we thought." Yamato said, as I raised an eyebrow.
"Naruto's nine tails chakra is impeccable, but his control over it... That's going to be a problem." Yamato said to Kakashi and I we looked at him.

"How big of a problem?" I asked, as we looked over at Naruto who was sleeping like a baby.

"He hurt Sakura." He said, as I bit my lip trying to think.

"Does he know he did?" I asked as Yamato shook his head.

"Well, I told him, but he had no recollection of it happening." He said with a sigh, as I nodded and looked over at Kakashi, who was in a gaze.

"Maybe it's time I train him." Kakashi said, as I looked at him.

"Are you talking about the thing?" I asked as Kakashi nodded.

"The thing?" Yamato asked in confusion.

"The thing." Kakashi and I said in unison, looking at Yamato who just awkwardly chuckled.

"Right... The thing... Got it." He said, as I giggled while Kakashi chuckled.

"I have a theory that if Naruto uses his chakra, we can get him to create a ninjitsu that is specifically his own." Kakashi said, with a closed eye smile.

"But doesn't that require time? Time we don't have?" Yamato asked, as he nodded.

"Yes, but the theory of it is, I think I know of a way to shorten his training exponentially, which is exactly where you come in." He said as Yamato raised a brow.
"But, we can get there when we get there, I still need a few days to recover." He said as he picked up his book.

"And by recover he means reading that stupid book." I said with a chuckle.

"Wha-hey! I'm still hurt! See look at that!" He said pointing at a cut on his arm.

"Aww you big baby." I teased.
"Do you want Yamato to kiss the booboo better?" I added, making Yamato's head shoot at me, making me giggle.

*       *        *

"So Yamato?" I asked, as he looked at me, as we walked down the hospital walls.

"Yeah?"

"How's the new guy? Sai is it?" I asked as he nodded.