52) The Final Fight

Start from the beginning

"Oh it's on."

~

"Ha! Pay up Obitoooo!" I teased as he grumbled.
"Aw don't be a sore loser!"

"A sore loser? You cheated! You ran before you could count down to one!" He whined as I giggled.

"Ramen was on the line, what did you expect?A ninja must always see past deception!" I said, quoting Inu Sensei, as Rin laughed at the both of us.

"You're right." He said all seriously, making Rin and I look at him weirdly.

"Are you okay?" I asked, as he just stared at me.

"A ninja must always look past deception." He said, before he suddenly cried out in pain.

"Obito?" I questioned, before he fell to the ground, clutching his side and face.
"OBITO!!" Rin and I yelled as we got down to the ground next to him.

"(Y/N)... (Y/N) it hurts..." he cried as I tried to see what was wrong with him, but I couldn't see anything wrong.

"What hurts Obito?!" I asked in a panic.

"I- I cant breathe!!" He panicked, as I suddenly watched blood start to come out of his mouth and body, before half of his body looked crushed. He stopped moving around, and became still and silent, before looking over at me.

"Obito?" I asked, as tears welded in my eyes.

"He's next you know? You killed me, and he's next." He said as I shook my head.

"Whose next? W-what are you talking about?" I asked, before I felt as if I was suffocating, causing me to shut my eyes.

"ASUMA!!!" I heard myself scream in the distance, as the my mind began to spin.

Flashes of Asuma bleeding everywhere came into my mind as I shook my head over and over again.

"He's next." I heard Obito's voice repeat, as I tried to cover my ears but the noise only got louder.

"KAKASHI!!" I heard myself cry out, as my brain spun faster.

Suddenly flashes of Kakashi broken body staring up at the sky, came into my brain as I started to hyperventilate.

"He's next." Obito whispered.

"Please d-don't leave me K-Kashi." I heard myself cry.

"NARUTO NO!!"  I could hear my faint screams, as I could see Naruto falling to the ground, looking peacefully asleep. I bit my lip as I kept shaking my head.

"Y-you can't d-die on me!" I heard my voice say, as I stared at his dead body.

Stop.

"He's next."

I said stop.

"He's next."

I covered my ears harder as I let out a loud scream, falling to my knees, before everything stopped. I bit my lip as I felt my skin crawl, and only my broken heart and shaky breaths could be heard. My shaky breath was making the loudest noice, before I removed my hands from my ears.

I open my eyes again, to see black cloaks, red clouds. I could see nine of them, though I can't see their faces, it's too blurry to see much. I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my neck, and my hand goes to reach that spot, only to feel a needle going into it.