fifty - six

the dinner ends and taeyong offers to walk me home. "you said you moved?" taeyong asks. i never told him did i? "oh yeah. i live with this manny for now." "manny?" taeyong asks holding my hand. "a man nanny." he awes and we continue walking.

"i didn't drive a car so, i guess we'll be walking." he chuckles. "heh yeah." i look down at my feet in heels. he notices, "oh. you can change your shoes first. here i'll help."

he gets down onto his knees and changes my shoes carefully. he gets up holding the heels in one hand, my hand in his other.

"i hope you stay in korea. i mean, since your brother's cover was blown they'll probably move you out abroad." he says nonchalantly. "you should keep contact with me though." i don't answer. how could he know that?

"i know you're thinking 'how could he know that' and the answer is, i've done this to another girl before. i accidentally blew her brother's cover and she had to be moved to new zealand. that's around the time i stopped talking to you."

he kept track? "yes i kept track. it pained me to not talk to you. like johnny said i've liked you for long, or whoever said that. i had to keep you safe for as long as i could. but then doyoung found out about baekhyun's connection with you and... things went out of control from there."

can he hear my thoughts? "and no i cannot hear your thoughts. i've just personally studied you and kyungsoo. i know things only you know. meticulous things."

"i even know where your new house is. i hope you stay here longer than the last girl lasted. she lived in this house too, before moving. truth is... i liked her too haha." he sighs and stops. "i know your brother and baekhyun are probably watching us right now, so i'll leave. i promise no harm." he smiles, then kisses me before turning around and leaving. "i love you sooah. i really do, but you don't belong with me. i don't deserve you." i watch him walk away.

i want to say something, but something in my throat stops me. i turn back around and head to my house.

when i open the door minseok is pointing a gun at me. "sorry. just had to be sure." he smiles. i don't reply and walk straight to the room. i didn't want to end up like that girl.

(wowzers i forgot that i'm a fAnFiC wRiTeR but then i wrote this part in four minutes sksksk. it's probably bad, but i'm gonna try and finish the story? they might just elope sorry not sorry.)