F off.

"Hey.. are you sure that you can handle normal classes now?" Sinu asked her daughter worriedly.

"Yes Mami.. don't worry. All lessons are quite familiar now, I'm not getting any headaches too. I can handle it." Camila answered with a smile.

"You know that you don't need to push yourself too much right? You can still continue doing your online classes when-"

"Mami, I promise that if gets too much, I'll tell you. Okay? Don't worry. Also, Lauren will always be with me, I requested to have all my classes to be the same with her. I'm in good hands okay?"

"I know Mija, I trust Lauren and the girls but it's only been four months."

Camila breathed heavily and walked towards Sinu to envelop her mother in a hug for assurance.

"I'm okay. I will be okay Mami. Don't worry."

_______________________________

"Are you sure that you want to walk with me and not with your other friends?"

Lauren asked Camila as they walk towards the school's main entrance.

"Of course Lo, no other else. I trust you more than them and after all, your'e my friend now.. that's because you don't asked me to be your girlfriend yet." Camila winked at Lauren and continued to walk as she held Lauren's hand firmly. Lauren blushed and bowed her head to hide it from Camila.

"Don't tease me like that." Lauren replied in a whisper.

"I don't. Like I said before, I like you. But I guess I need to ask Clara and Mike first right? Then if they're fine with me dating you.. I'll ask your friends.. then if they also agree.. I'll ask Taytay.. then the school's guidance counsilor, then our-"

"Camz! Stop being silly!" Camila laughed at Lauren's outburst.

"Seriously tho, I'll ask your parents first, I know you like me too so I don't really need to ask y-" Lauren hit Camila's shoulder with her free hand and laughed.

"You're full of yourself!"

"But you do like me!"

"I- I guess you're okay.."

"Okay? That's it? really? I'm mighty fine Lo."

"But- but what if my mom and dad will not approve? I mean I never really talk about my sexuality.. I've never been in lo- I mean I've never like someone before you.. I-"

"So you like me too?"

"I thought I'm to obvious Camz?"

"Yeah but hearing it from you is nice too.."

"So what if they-"

"I'll make them like me. Just tell me to fight for you and I will. Alright?"

Lauren stared at Camila and realised how serious Camila is to her. She never thought that this will ever happen to both of them. It's as if their past didn't happen. Lauren was finally able to get it out of her chest. All the hurtful memories somehow faded and was replaced with warmth, happiness and Love from Camila.

"Lo?"

"Sorry.. I just.. yeah.. I want you to fight for me if that happens.. because I really do like you too.."

"I will, whatever it takes okay?"

"Okay." Camila held Lauren close and kissed the green eyed girl's forehead. Lauren kissed Camila's cheek in return. Camila smiled warmly and kissed the same way Lauren did. Both girls felt the same way. After all, they know now where both of them belong.

_______________________________

Lauren just finished talking to their Physics professor about the upcoming event for the science fair when she saw a familiar group. She immediately bowed her head and walk opposite the direction that she originally plans to take. She was about to meet Camila in the next corridor but instead of continuing, Lauren decided to take the longer way just to avoid the group.

"Hey pale girl!?" She heard Sarah shouted so Lauren decided to walk away as fast as she could but she lost her footing and sprained her ankle. All her things scattered on the floor.

"Oh God.." Lauren held her ankle as she felt her heart hammered in her chest.

Not again she thought.

Lauren heard footsteps coming towards her. The green eyed girl just closed her eyes and waited for what's about to happen. She felt a hand on her shoulder and she immediately duck her head down and covered it with her arms to protect herself.

"Please no.. I'll print your essay tonight I just forgot to print it.. tomorrow I'll give it to you.. just don't hurt me please.."

"Hey it's me.. no one will hurt you.. let me see your foot.."

Lauren heard a familiar voice, and felt a warm hand caressing her back.

"Hey come on look at me.."

Camila.

"Camz.." Lauren opened her eyes and saw Camila checking her left foot.

"Lo, don't cry.. I'm right here.. let's get you to the clinic.. can you stand up or do you want me to carry you?"

"I- I Camz.. thank God.. but the-"

"Mila! What are you doing.. are you really helping that girl!?"

"Stand back, Sarah."
Camila replied as calm as she could. She cannot lost her temper right now. Lauren needs her.

"Mila.. what the.. are you even serious right n-"

"Stand back." Camila repeated.

"Come on Sarah.. We didn't do anything Mila.. she ran and lost her balance.. Guys come on.." Jerry was always the one that understood Camila. Camila may have lost hey memories but the way she sees Camila right now, Jerry knows that it may not end well if they stayed.

"Mila.. don't waste-" Sarah was about to continue when Jerry tap her shoulder and motioned her to stop.

"Fuck off." Camila replied stoically.

"I'm not sure what you don't understand with what I've previously asked, so to make things clear, I'll say it differently. Fuck off." Camila continued.

Camila saw Lauren's reaction so she whispered to Lauren.

"Sorry.."

"You really lost your mind Camila!" Sarah shouted as she back away from both girls. Jerry look at Camila and nodded.

"Nope, I lost my heart." Camila whispered for Lauren to hear and kissed Lauren's forehead as she help the girl collect her things.

Lauren blushed profusely and focus on getting all her pens from the ground. Camila's lips still linger on her skin as she felt two warm hands holding both of her elbows to help her stand.

"Come on babe.. let's get you home.."

A/N

Hi? Anybody still reading this? 😂😄
If you are, thank you. ❤️