Morning After

Camila was awoken by the sound of a horn.

"What the.." Camila abruptly sat up from the make up bed her and Lauren put up last night. It would be nice to wake up in a bed with Lauren but it's just too much if she did. Lauren didn't offered and Camila didn't ask. It's that simple. Camila look at her side to find a peaceful sleeping Lauren facing her. The brown eyed girl smiled and tried to reminisce what happened last night.

...

When Avatar: The Last Air Bender finished Lauren uncomfortably cough beside Camila.
Her throat has been itchy since the movie started but tried her best not to cough beside the brown eyed girl. She just don't want to ruin the comfortable silence they shared while watching the film. But her body is not really cooperative at that moment.

"Need some water..? wait.. I'll get you.." Camila offered. Camila immediately stood up from Lauren's bed and took the water on the table opposite where they are sitting.

Lauren was about to protest but her cough decided to interfere. Lauren covered her mouth unable to control her persistent coughing.

She felt a dip beside her and a warm hand caressing her back.

Lauren was left frozen and her cough halted.

"Here.. come on drink this." Camila offered warmly as she took her hands off Lauren to open the bottle of water.

Lauren timidly look at Camila and took the bottle from the brown eyed girl's hand.

Then and there Lauren had her first most uncomfortable sip of water in her entire life. Camila was just too close and the incessant staring was just too much.

"Ohh are you okay? Don't tell me you're choking right now.. you're just too red.. Laur.."

With that Lauren did choke on her water. Splattering some water on Camila's face.

"Oh mm (cough) god.. sor-(cough)" Lauren immediately close the water bottle and wipe Camila's face with her hands. She took the box of tissue above her headboard and continued to wipe Camila's face. Lauren then realized how close they were at the moment.

Camila laugh and held Lauren's hand in place on her face.

"Hey.. it's okay.. I'm okay.. are you tho?" Camila was smiling from ear to ear but still sounded concern at Lauren's choking.

Lauren cough a bit but nodded and took her hands out of Camila's face as she covers hers with the same tissue she used to Camila.

"Hey.." Camila started as she watch Lauren wipe her entire face with the tissue. Lauren just wanted to cover her incessant blushing as she dry her face.

"Sorry.." Lauren's still wiping her face without the purpose of stopping when she heard Camila laugh again.

"Now you really look red with all that wiping..  your face is already dry Laur. If you continue that you'll erase that beautiful face and we wouldn't want that.."  Camila took Lauren's hand and look at the green eyed girl.

"We should make your bed.." Lauren cleared her throat and immediately stood out of bed to take 3 comforters in her dresser.

Lauren stood in place as she offered Camila one of the comforters.

"You sure you're okay?" Camila look at the comforted then at Lauren's.