Uninvited guest

C: Laur?
L: Yes Camz?
C: I just can't get over with that. ☺️
L: Huh?
C: You calling me Camz.
L: You don't like it?
C: NO! I love it!
C: I mean it's nice.. thank you
L: Oh okay.
C: Can we visit there tomorrow? Me.. Sofi and Mami.. dinner time?
L: Oh you really don't need too..
C: You don't want to see me?
L: It's not that. It's just you don't need to thank us like that.
C: I told you, I wanted to see you Laur.
L: It's okay.. we can see some other time..
C: My Mami prepared some dishes already, she said she already talked to your mom. But if it's too much for you, that's alright.
L: It's not that Camila. I don't want you to think that you owe us anything, okay?
C: That's not what I think.
C: I just wanted to see you.
C: But it seems that you think otherwise.
C. Thank you tho, I won't bother you again.
L: Hey.. come on. Don't play that card on me.
C: Play what?
L: That.
C: ?
L: Come on, that! that it's as if I'm pushing you away.
C: Are you not?
L: I'm not. I'm just socially awkward and I don't know how to talk to people in person.

Lauren is still not sure if she can talk to Camila in person like how she talks to her in text. She's still Camila after all Lauren thought.

C: Then I'll talk to you first.
L: Camz it's not easy.
C: I will make it easy.
L: You don't understand.
C: I want to understand. Make me understand.
L: Before you had your accident we're not even talking.

You hurt me in so many ways. Lauren thought.

C: Well I'm stupid for not talking to you.
C: I cannot change the past Laur. But I can do a lot of things now. Like talking to you. To make friends with you. To get to know you. All you need to do is let me.. just let me Laur.
L: It's not easy Camila. Believe me when I tell you it's not easy.

You don't know what a monster you are back then Camila. Lauren thought to herself.

C: I will come tomorrow night at 7:00 pm with mami and sofi. I want to meet you and the other Jaureguis. Then tell me why it's not easy to talk to me in person.
L: Okay.
C: Okay. 😊
C: You should sleep. It's getting late, can't wait to see you tomorrow.
L: Alright goodnight.

Lauren began to cry while Camila is smiling to herself and can't contain her excitement for tomorrow's dinner. Lauren is still afraid of Camila after all. She taught she was okay. But she's not and she might never will. Camila on the other hand was too happy that she'll finally see Lauren again. While the other cried herself to sleep the other girl slept with a hopeful heart.