Camila

"We understand Mrs. Cabello, but once she's awake please let us know.."

Camila weakly opened her eyes and saw two police officers talking to her mom.

"Mami.." Camila called out weakly as she tried to sit up on her bed. Sinu immediately help her daughter to adjust the hospital bed in a high sitting position.

"Mija.. are you better? you-" Before Sinu could finish one of the officers approach Camila.

"Ms. Camila, are you feeling better, I'm sorry for what have happened however we needed you to answer some of our questions.."

Sinu didn't like how the officer inconsiderately asked her daughter. However Camila wanted to know what have happened since Sinu would always dodge her questions when it comes to the incident. Her mother will just ask her not to think about it and just think about her own recovery. Saying that it's not that important, that what really matters is her being alive and getting better. But it is for Camila. She wanted to know why she got into the accident, how and why'd it happened.

"Like I've told you, Camila lost her memory.. all of it.. you can even asked the doctor about this.. she can't.. she can't even remember me as her mother.. even herself.. how could-"

"Mami.. it's okay, I'm better now.. I'll answer there question as much as I can, they're just doing there Job.."

"Good to know Ms. Camila, Mrs. Cabello I hope you understand that Camila is still part of the case regardless of her condition. We need her for questioning."

"But-"
"Mami.. it's okay"

Sinu starred at her daughter worriedly and sighed.

"Okay Mija, can I stay with her tho as you ask my daughter with your questions?"

"Of course.. Mrs. Cabello.. I will also call the public attorney that will be handling the case he's just in the lobby.. to make sure that everything is being done according to the Law."

"Thank you.."

________________________________

Camila was thankful that no other people got in a serious condition. The night of the incident, while in operation Camila's blood was tested for drugs and alcohol and came back negative. The local officer also told her that it's good that she was not under the influence of alcohol or drugs that night. Because if she was, she'll be for trial regardless her condition.
Now that the investigation is over, the other people involve in the accident can now visit Camila.

Two days after Camila's questioning Jerry, William, Sarah, Grace and Vivian decided to visit Camila. Some of them got some minor wounds, bruises and scratches here and there but nothing to serious. Camila and Sinu heard some chattering on the other side of the door few seconds later they heard knocks and their door bell rang.

Sinu went to open the door and saw 5 teenagers giggling at each other.

"Hi! Is this Camila's room?" Vivian asked Sinu.

"Yes.. are you guys involve in the accident..?" Sinu asked worriedly as she saw some of the scratches and bruises on the younger kids arms and legs.

"Ohhh yeah.. we are.. and we're alive! Are you Camila's mom? Can we go in and see her?"

Sinu didn't like how the other girl answered her but she nodded and let the teenagers in.