The Cabellos

Karma. Lauren can't help but to feel guilty in the way she's thinking right now. It somehow crossed her mind that, maybe just maybe this is how karma works. Is this what Camila and her friends had to pay for what they've done? Not just to her but to all people that they've bullied. She was hurt. She even tried to end her life because of them. Is it too selfish and bad to think for Lauren to somehow feel that this is what they deserved?

"Uuhh, lo..lorii when will mama and kaki be back?" Sofi asked who's sitting comfortably at Lauren's lap.

"Uhhh.. It's Lauren baby Sof, uhhh I don't know when, but uhh I tell you once we get a call from them alright?"

"Alright.. but .. but Kaki.. She's in trouble? I think she is. Mom is so worried.. and I-" That's when Sofi started to whimper. Lauren began to panic. She didn't know what to do. Dinah, Normani and Ally were already asleep after watching Tangled.

"Oh, don't cry they'll comeback okay? Lauren held Sofi's little head towards her shoulders and stood up. She sway her body cradling Sofi like what she does to Taylor whenever the Little Jauregui had a hard time sleeping. Lauren made the little girl in her arms somehow relax and eventually fell asleep. She never imagined that this day would come. Her being close to anyone close to the girl that she hates. But then again, Sofi and Mrs Cabello didn't do anything to her. Lauren then turned her head a bit to look at the little girl's face.

She's indeed a little version of Camila. Lauren thought.

Lauren waited a few more minutes making sure that Sofi is indeed in her deep sleep. She then put the little Cabello on the make bed in the floor between Normani and Dinah. That's when she felt her phone vibrated on her back pocket.

"Hey Dad.."

"Princess, are you all okay in there? What about Sofi?"

"She cried .. but fell asleep. How was uhhh how was Camila?"

"Uhh, she's in bad condition princess, She's in ICU but your Mom, she said that Camila is fighting. Her vital signs were improving. So we're still hopeful. Mrs Cabello may not be in her best condition to take care of Sofi. It would be best if we let Sofi stay in our place."

"Yeah, Tell Mrs. Cabello that I'll take care of Sofi, Dad. I'll also pray for Camila's condition. We all will."

"Alright Prince- What? that's good. Okay."

"Dad-"

"Princess, the doctor said that Camila just opened her eyes. Rest now, we'll take care of your friend."

"Uhh.. that's g-good to hear Dad. Uhh bye."

"Bye Princess."

Lauren felt relieved that Camila's okay. But then again. That's Camila. The girl behind her tears and suffering. The girl that she wished she never met. The girl who almost took away her love for her life. That girl that her parents thought her friend.

-----

Camila opened her eyes and felt pain in almost all parts of her body. She was blinded by circular light above her head. She tried to move her body and immediately felt a shooting pain, in her back, arms, neck, shoulders. She didn't even know where her pain might be coming from. She wanted to cry, shout for help but unable to, because of lack of strength. She closed her eyes and opened it again. She tried to blink a few more times. The blurring light that's been hurting her eyes was now more clear. She realized that's the main light in the room that she is in.

A room. An unfamiliar room. Camila thought.

Where am I?
Why am I here?
Why am I feeling this.

A lot of question instantly crossed Camila's thought. That made her head hurt more. She then experienced a stabbing like pain on her temple. She felt pain and an unbearable pulsations on either sides of her head.

"Mila! My baby! How do you feel sweetheart?" Camila tried to open again her eyes to check the source of the voice that she's hearing. She tried, but the excruciating pain made it hard for her to see the person clearly.

"Sweetheart, don't try to exert too much effort. Just relax, I'm here now."

"Mrs Cabello, we'll take care of her from here, please-"

Camila eventually opened her eyes and looked at the woman and some other people in front of her. She tried to speak. But her voice seem too unfavorable to her wishes.

"Sweetheart? O God, thank God you're okay. I didn't-" Sinu tried to talk again when she heard Camila speak.

"Who..-

"Who-.."

"Who are y-you?"