Chapter Twenty-Two: Our Shadows

Yoongi released his hand from Jungkook's forehead, Jungkook puked into the bucket. He begin to realize that he murdered his family, because of the demon. Jungkook wailed loudly, I walked up to Jungkook and kneel down in front of him. He looked up at me, put the bucket away and hugged me. I hugged him back, while he was still crying. I rubbed his back, comforting him. Namjoon looked out of the window and he saw two people, They looked like Namjoon and I but they had black and red eyes mixed, they were the shadow of us, quite the opposite . "Phoebe, you need to see this." Namjoon said as his voice turned serious. I let go of Jungkook and I got up from the floor and walked to Namjoon, looking out of the window. "It's happening..." I said while trembling. Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Taehyung, Katerine, Jungkook and I went to get ready. Once we all did we all walked out. Jimin used his powers to put a protection spell on the house. I drew out my sword as Namjoon drew out his, The shadow versions of Yoongi, Seokjin, Taehyung, Katerine and Jungkook came out from the trees. Namjoon and I shared a kiss, not knowing this kiss will be the last. I started to run to the shadow version of myself and start to attack. Namjoon and the others started to run and attack as well. As we all fought with them, they were much stronger than us. I held my side as it bled, I looked around and saw Namjoon and the others injured. "Why are you attacking us? We just want peace. We didn't do anything to you." I started to say weakly. The version of myself smiled without a response as she grabbed my neck and started choking me, then she thought of something, something brilliant and cruel, and then she let go of me by throwing me to the ground. "We want all of you to suffer, so we will erase your memories and start a new life not knowing each other. That's the worst suffering of all. Having someone forgetting about you, and you don't know yourself anymore, from your past and when we are done with you." My version of myself said as she laughed evilly. Namjoon slowly got up from the ground and said, "No matter what you do, you will never break us apart. We will always find each other." The others agreed and Yoongi got up slowly as well and said as his eyes turned into a slight purple shade, "I will tell a prophecy, when Xavier and Minerva will turn 16 years old, they will remember who they are and help us remember, have powers and destroy you, cause they are two forms of true love from the Legendary Hunter and Huntress and you can't destroy true love, it's not possible." And then he set the prophecy into motion, and then he chuckled and smirked. Our shadow versions set the curse into motion causing a red and black mist around us and towards the house, causing Jimin's protection spell to break. Namjoon ran up to me and held me as I started to forget about everything, my eye color changed back to brown as before, he cried as he held me, soon he started to forget. Taehyung crawled to Katherine and they kissed each other one last time, soon after they kissed they started to forget. Yoongi, Jungkook and Seokjin began to forget, so did Jimin, Hoseok and Spring, Minerva and Xavier.

Minerva and Xavier were born and raised into a different family, we all went into different lives and situations. The evil plan worked, we all forgot about ourselves and the people we love and care about. Snow had started to fall from the gray clouds above. Winter had just gotten started, soon would be our lives we have to relive. Yes, it was something we never thought that would've happened. Before we had to go to a different realm, where we had no clue what situation we would be in. Phoebe and Katherine had promised, they would find each other, and they will kill the shadows. It didn't take too long before the cold air to take over our bodies. It was only when the snow fell...the new chapter of our lives would start anew.