Chapter Nine: Second Wedding, This Time Forever.

Everyone helped with Namjoon and I plan our second wedding, we wanted to have it just as special has our first one. Jin, Suga, Jhope, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook grabbed Namjoon and shoved him out of the door so they can get tuxedos. Katerine and I left after them and we were headed to get dresses for the two of us. We reached to the dress shop and we got the dresses we wanted. My wedding dress was a short dress, with sleeves and a lace back. I didn't get a veil this time. Katherine got a purple dress since it was the color we decided on.

Namjoon was dragged into a tuxedo store, they all got black tuxedos with a purple tie and a white plain shirt. They got done there and started going to set up the wedding at the patio located in the woods. Namjoon was just as nervous as he was the first time. He was marrying his true love, the mother of their unborn children, and this time no battles, no deaths and no heartbreak. The wedding was all ready to go. Now Namjoon was waiting for his bride.

Katherine and I got ready, once we were both ready. We both looked into the mirror and smiled. She could tell that I was both nervous and scared. "What's wrong Phoebe?" she asked. "I'm afraid...That after the wedding, we will experience the same thing. Him being sent to battle and being killed. I commit suicide killing our first unborn baby with me..." I said panicking. "It is not going to happen, you are going to walk down to meet your true love and marry him once again and this time no more battles, no more death and heartbreak, you guys are going to be parents,watch them grow up and be together forever." Katherine said seriously. I nodded feeling more calm. "Now let's go and make that man fall in love with you all over again once he see you." she said while smiling. I smiled back at her and nodded as we both headed to the patio located at the woods.

Everyone took their places, Jimin was asked to marry us and he gladly accepted. Namjoon wiped his sweaty palms on his pants leg, his heart was beating fast and he was breathing fast, he tried every method and it didn't work. I was standing there at the other side, and I built up the courage and started walking down to marry my true love once again. Everyone saw me and they stood up, Namjoon looked up and saw me, he was calm, no nervousness. He thought, Wow, she looked just the same the first time and he smiled. I finally reached to Namjoon and everyone sat down. "Today we are celebrating the love and marriage between these two, Phoebe and Namjoon. They met in their past live, fell in love and got married, but tragically Namjoon was killed in battle and Phoebe committed suicide. But that is not to happen, Not today, never again." Jimin began to say. "Namjoon read your vows." Jimin told Namjoon. Namjoon nodded and began to speak, "Phoebe, I remember when I first met you. That day I decided to do anything for you, protect you and keep you safe and I hope someday you'll be mine. And you are. I'm so happy that we got to meet again, rejoice and be married once again. And this time forever. I love you Phoebe always and forever, and we will always find each other no matter what." I started to have tears coming out of my eyes, happy tears not sad tears. I started to say my vows, "I remember when I first met you, I remember how you asked me to be your girlfriend and to be your wife for the first time. I decided to love you, protect you and keep you safe. I'm glad we got a chance to meet each other again and rejoice. Now we are getting married once again and this time forever. I love you Namjoon always and forever and we will always find each other no matter what." Namjoon smiled trying not to cry. "Namjoon, Will you take Phoebe as your wife?" Jimin asked Namjoon. "Yes I do." Namjoon said as he put the ring on my finger.. "Phoebe, Will you take Namjoon as your husband?" Jimin asked me. "Yes I do." I said as I put the ring on his.. "I now pronounce you Husband and Wife, Namjoon you may kiss your bride, again." I suddenly grabbed Namjoon by his tie, pulling him close to me and I said, "I get to the honors this time." I slammed my lips onto his lips. He was surprised at first but he surrendered and kissed me back, holding me in his arms. Everyone cheered and we broke the kiss, Namjoon picked me up bridal style and started jogging with me in his arms. I laughed at his silliness. We all got back to the house to celebrate, we ate cake and just enjoyed each other's company. Everyone else was drinking and dancing as Namjoon and I were sitting there. I couldn't drink cause I was pregnant and Namjoon didn't want to drink and forget the day of the wedding. Everyone was wasted and they fell asleep all over the living room. We both looked at each other and laughed softly and we decided to go to our room. We got undress and got into our pajamas and layed in bed, Namjoon put his head on my stomach. "I can't wait until they are born... What are we going to name them?" He said. "I honestly don't know yet, but we will decide on names." I said, Namjoon nodded agreeing with me. "What do you think of Minerva for the girl and Xavier for the boy." he said. I smiled and said, "They are perfect..." Namjoon smiled and said, "Then that's the names, Minerva and Xavier. He laid next to me and faced me and I turn to face him. We soon fell asleep, exhausted from today's events.