Chapter Six: Katherine and Tae's past lives.

Suga looked at Katherine and said, "Katherine sit down on the floor in the living room, Tae sit behind her. Katherine and Tae followed his directions. Suga brought two big metal buckets and hand them to Katherine and Tae. "You guys might feel nauseated after this." Suga said as he focused his energy to his hands and he made his mind blank, putting his one hand on Katherine's forehead and his other hand on Tae's forehead, as soon as he did that Katherine and Tae grasped heavily as they started reliving their old lives.

Katherine woke up from a weird dream, she looked around confused as she sat up. "Finally you're awake." I said walking into the room. "I had the most weirdest dream ever..." Katherine said as she got out of bed and got her boots on. "Well tell me on the way to the market, I got to pick up my new weapons at the blacksmiths." I said. We reached the market and walked to the blacksmiths area. Taehyung had his own little shop selling his art to customers, He saw Katherine at the blacksmiths with the legendary Huntress Phoebe. He gasped happily and said, "She is my masterpiece.... The key to my legendary painting for the whole world will know." He said while drawing her. I grabbed my new weapons, a servant ran up to me and said, "My lady, you are needed. Your father wants you to try on the dress for your wedding." I sighed hating wearing dresses but I'm wearing it for Namjoon and him only No one else. I looked at katherine and said, "I got to go. I'm needed for my wedding. I see you later Kat." We hugged each other. "I'll see you later Phoebe, look sexy and hot for your man." Katherine said while wiggling her eyebrows. I laughed as I walked off with the servant. As Phoebe was gone, Katherine looked around her and saw Taehyung drawing something, Katherine had a huge crush on him but she was too shy to talk to him but today she will finally have the confidence to talk to him. She walked up to Taehyung, Taehyung saw her in the corner of his eye and quickly put away the drawing. Little did she know Taehyung had a huge crush on her also, she was the most beautiful women he ever saw. She was his masterpiece and he was going to marry her one day and she will bear beautiful children with him. Taehyung blushed deep red and said, "Hi Katherine... Can I ask you a question?" She looked at him, blushing deep red also. "Sure Tae what is it?" she asked. "Will you be my date for Namjoons and Phoebe's wedding? Since it is tomorrow... I know it is late to ask..." He asked nervously. Katherine was surprised that he wanted to be her date for Namjoon's and Phoebe's wedding. She smiled brightly and said, "Yes I'll be your date. Meet me by the fountain before the wedding and by the way. Nice drawing of me." She giggled as she walked off to see Phoebe in her dress. He smiled happily as he grab his drawing and closed his shop, running to see Namjoon.

Katherine walked inside of the room where I was trying my wedding dress on, I was standing in front of the mirror. The dress had  sleeves covering my arms, and my cleavage was fully covered.

 The dress had  sleeves covering my arms, and my cleavage was fully covered

 Katherine stood there in shock seeing me in a wedding dress. "Namjoon is going to faint when he sees you." She says walking to me. " I hope he doesn't faint but I hope he'll like it." I said nervously about tomorrow. "He will love it!" She said confidently. "And plus Taehyung is my date for tomorrow." I looked at her and smiled. "Finally! You guys have been googly eyed each other for months now." We both laughed at my comment and my face turned serious and asked, "Katherine will you stand next to me while I'm marrying Namjoon tomorrow?" I asked her already knowing the answer. " I thought you would ask me since I'm your best friend, of course. I will love to Phoebe." She said smiling happily. The servants were putting my veil on. I put my hand on my stomach and said, "Katherine... I have something else to tell you and you are the first to know... I am carrying a child." Katherine's face light up in shock and joy.. "I can be a godmother I can be a godmother." Katherine asked repeatedly. "Hell yes!" I singed happily. I shushed her and said, "No one knows but you, I'm announcing it at the reception. We giggled in excitement.

Taeghyung ran inside the room where Namjoon was getting ready. He breathed heavily, Namjoon looked at him confused.     I....finally...asked.....Katherine.to...be...my...date...for....tomorrow..." He fell onto the couch exhausted from running. "About damn time my friend." Namjoon laughed hiding his nervousness. "Namjoon are you nervous?" Taehyung asked. "Hell yeah I am, ten times more, Yeah I was nervous when I asked her to be my girlfriend, I was even nervous I asked her to marry me but actually going to stand there watching her walking up to me in a wedding dress and then having her becoming my wife, I am definitely nervous." Namjoon said panicking. "Namjoon, All that nervousness will go away when you see her.. You are panicking for no reason. You guys are madly in love and will do anything for each other..." Taehyung said while getting up from the couch and standing next to Namjoon. Namjoon exhale calming his nerves, He looked at Tae and asked, "Taehyung Will you stand next to me while I'm marrying Phoebe?" Taehyung looked at him and said, "Yes I will my friend." Taehyung smiled.

Tomorrow finally came, Everyone at the kingdom were in a rush to decorate the reception and the ceremony, Namjoon and I were getting ready, Katherine got ready. She was nervous meeting Taehyung at the fountain. Time went fast and it was time to go to the fountain. She went to the fountain and saw Taehyung sitting there, She smiled as she walked up. "Are you ready to go?" She asked. He nodded yes and they walked with each other to the ceremony. Namjoon was standing there nervously. Taehyung walked up next to him and patted his shoulder calming him down. I was standing outside the closed doors, I was getting nervous, my father cupped my face and he kissed my forehead, calming me. "My beautiful daughter..is getting married.. I wished your mother was here to see this." My father said happily. "She is father. I know it for sure." I said smiling. "You look actually like your mother Phoebe.." My father said. "You always tell me father." I said looking at him. He agreed with me and he held out his arm, I hold his arm. We singled the guards to open the doors, the doors open. I exhale to calm my nerves. My father and I started walking down. Namjoon looked up and saw me, his nervousness was completely gone. "My god, she is breathtaking in that dress.." He thought as he smiled. Katherine was standing there, she saw me and she gives me thumbs up, My father and I finally reached to Namjoon, my father looked at me one last time and he smiled as he walked off. Namjoon and I looked at each other and smiled. The priest started speaking, "Namjoon will you take Phoebe as your wife?" Namjoon said "Yes." "Phoebe will you take Namjoon as your husband? " "Yes" I said. "These rings will be the symbol of your love and marriage until death parts you." The priest said while we put the rings on our fingers. "You may kiss your bride Namjoon." the priest said smiling. "Gladly." Namjoon said as he lifted me and kissed me deeply. I kissed him back Everyone cheered. We broke the kiss and Namjoon sat me back down on the ground.

The reception had began after the ceremony, everyone was drinking and having fun dancing to the music, Katherine and Taehyung were dancing happily enjoying the fun together. Namjoon and I were sitting at the table talking to each other before we decided to dance, we walked to the dance floor and I had an announcement to make. "Thank you all for coming, before we have more fun I would like to make an announcement, I just found out yesterday that I am pregnant and it is my husbands child." I said. Namjoon looked at me and said, "You're pregnant?" I nodded yes smiling. Namjoon laughed happily and said, "I'm going to be a father!" He hugged me softly. Everyone cheered and congratulated us. Katherine and Taehyung clapped happily. Taehyung looked at Katherine and asked "Would you go outside with me?" Katherine nodded as they walked outside. "Katherine...Would you be my girlfriend?" Taehyung asked nervously. Katherine jumped to his arms, "Hell yes I will be your girlfriend." They both laughed as they shared their first kiss.

Weeks turn into months and months turn into years, Namjoon was killed in battle and Phoebe committed suicide after she found out Namjoon was dead their unborn child died with Phoebe. Katherine and Taehyung mourned their friends. They got married two years after the deaths. They had three children two boys and one girl. Taehyung finally finished his painting and he called it The Graceful. Katherine and Taehyung died of old age. They are known as the Artist and the Graceful.