Chapter Seven: Sudden Marriage Proposal

SMUT AHEAD! BEWARE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Suga released his hands from Katherine and Taehyung's forehead, They both puked into the buckets, they quickly recovered. They turned to look at each other, their memories and old looks came back. Taehyung cupped katherine's face with his hands and kissed her deeply missing her kiss so much. Katherine kissed back deeply, they broke the kiss and hugged each other. "My masterpiece...." Taehyung whispered in Katherine's ear. The others cheered happily for them. "Since your past lives you guys always found each other, no matter what destiny has stored for you. You guys are true soulmates." Suga said while looking at Katherine,Taehyung, Namjoon and I. Namjoon walked up to me from where he was standing, he looked at me and said, "I was going to do this tomorrow but the time's right." He got on one knee, I looked at him being confused and shocked. He grabbed a small box from his pocket and open the small box, there was a small diamond ring, the ring was the original ring that I had before. "Phoebe... Will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me again?" He looked into my eyes. I had tears coming out of my eyes. "Yes! Yes! I'll marry you and this time forever." He smiled, putting the ring on my finger. He hugged me lifting me up and twirling me around. "About damn time. Once again." Katherine and Tae said. The others cheered happily. Namjoon put me on his shoulder and carried me into the bedroom. "Oh damn.... We better have earplugs in. It's going to get nosy." Suga said. "Get some girl!" Katherine yelled. As we reached the bedroom, Namjoon laid me down on the bed he climbed on top of me,hovering over me, we started to kiss hungrily and full of lust, I grabbed a hold of his shirt and ripped in two, showing his toned body. He took off his ripped shirt. We both knew that we were covered in blood from earlier today. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, we reached to the bathroom. He sat me down and he turn on the water to get it warm. He looked at me and grabs a hold of my shirt and rips it in two. "That was payback for what you did, baby girl." He said in a rough tone. I smirked at him and I begin to stripped down, he looked at me, he knew he was getting hard really quick. Once I was fully naked, I walked to the shower, looking at him one more time before stepping into the shower making him more hungry for lust, He stripped down fast. He was fully naked as well and he jumped in. My back was facing him. He turned me around, his eyes wandered all over my body. He begin to realize that he missed my body as well. He longed to touch my body once again. "Are you sure you want this?" He asked me knowing I just been sexually abused by the two horrible men. "Yes I want this. Because I love you Namjoon." I said. "I love you too Phoebe, Always." He said. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He shoved me against the shower wall, Water was being poured on both of us. I held onto him and looked into his eyes. "Do it to me Daddy." as soon I said that, something in his mind switched off like a light. He looked into my eyes, his eyes seem like a beast have taken over. "You shouldn't said that baby girl, cause you are going to get rough sex and I hope you are up to it. There is no escape." He said in a growling voice. I started to feel weak from his sudden change, it made him more hotter. He shoved his huge hard dick inside me, he started thrusting me from this sudden inhuman speed. I started to moan loudly and fast. He started to leave hickies and bite marks all over my neck and chest. He gripped the shower rod and gripped it hard. I was a moaning mess and he drove him crazy. "Come on daddy, you can do more better than that." I said between moans and pants. "You wanna bet on that baby girl? Well you are going to get it." He said growling as he broke the shower rod from his inhuman strength. He started to fuck me more fast and more inhuman speed. I held on more tighter and left finger nail scratches on his back. "When will I get my turn?" I asked between moans and pants. He stopped and he pulled out, turning off the water. He got out and grabbed me and carried me back in to the bedroom, we both were dripping wet but we didn't care. He put me down and I pushed him on the bed. He scooted to the head board, he was sitting up, his back laid against the headboard. I climbed on him,sitting on his lap. I grabbed handcuffs from the drawer and I handcuffed his hands to the head board. "Oh baby girl these handcuffs won't last for long." He said growling. "I know." I said as I put his huge hard dick inside of me and I started to ride him fast and inhuman speed. I started leaving hickies and bite marks on his neck and chest for payback. I started to hear him grunt and moan. God it sounded like heaven in my ears. He soon broke the handcuffs off, breaking the headboard in the process, he grabbed my hips and started fucking me. We started getting hot. He hit my g-spot from the inhuman speed and I felt a knot in my stomach starting to form. "I'm close daddy!" I yelled. "I'm close too baby girl.." He said as he took me off and made me be on all fours. He pushed his dick inside of me and started fucking me from behind. I gripped the sheets as he proceeded to fuck me. "I'M CUMMING!" I yelled "ME TOO!" He yelled. We soon came out pretty fast. We panted heavily and he pulled out, collapsing onto the bed. I layed down on the bed next to him. "You aren't called God of Destruction for nothing." I said panting and in shocked. He laughed at my comment. I started to laugh along with him. He pulled me close to him and he wrapped his arms around me. "Well that's what you get when you call me daddy." he said as he played with a string of my hair. I smiled as I put my hand on his cheek. "Round Two?" he asked. "Oh hell no." I told him bluntly. He laughed at my comment. We looked at each other and rubbed our noses together and soon we drifted off to sleep.