Chapter Eleven: Suga's Past

While meditating in the backyard, Suga started to drift back into his past. A past he seemed to always wonder of. There he stood, in front of his and Phoebe's father. "Father, my dear sister. I am sorry but I feel like I have a calling. Not only here but all over the world." he told them both knowing they would be upset. Phoebe smiled and spoke softly, "My sweet brother, if the world is calling for you I am sure it is for a reason." Yoongi looked at her shocked at her reaction but was relieved she accepted. "Although I admit when you called us with news, I was sure it had to be something with your physic ability. Yes, I was not expecting you to say this but, I have to agree with your sister. If the world is calling for you, there must be a good reason for it." the king said as he looked at his son with caring eyes. "All I ask is for a letter from you to make sure you are safe and sound." the king stated. With that Yoongi got some of his belongings and left for his journey. Before he left for his journey, Phoebe ran up to me and hugged me tightly. He hugged her back tightly. "Yoongi... I'll miss you so much... you mean everything to me my big twin brother..." Pheobe said while crying. "Pheobe my dear big sister... once twins, always twins and we will always find each other..." Yoongi said softly, trying not to be sad. He gave her a soft kiss on the head, Yoongi then left to explore the world, to hopefully make it into a peaceful one.

Once Yoongi arrived into the next village, the sun had started to lay to rest below the horizon. With a deep breath, he had searched for an inn nearby or at least a safe place to lay. As he walked along, he saw a girl was holding a basket full of goods and she tripped over something and she fell onto the ground, the basket of goods flew everywhere. He ran up to her and helped her up saying, "Are you okay miss?" He asked in a soft voice. The girl looked up to him, she had the most beautiful blue eyes, it reminded him of the ocean and the blue flowers that only grew in the kingdom. Siberian squill, they are rare but were very helpful, not to mention stunning.

"I'm okay sir.." She said softly, as she picked up the basket and started picking up the goods, Yoongi helped her. "Is there an inn or at least a safe place to lay?" Yoongi asked the blue eyed girl. "There is an inn that my parents own. You can follow me sir." She said as she got done picking up the goods and started walking to the inn. Yoongi sighed in relief and followed her to the inn. They reached the inn and walked inside. "Welcome to the wood river inn kind sir. One or two bed tonight?" The blue eyed girls father asked. "One bed please." Yoongi said and handed him the kingdoms handmade coins. "You are from the kingdom? Aren't you son?" The man asked as he put the coins away. "Yes sir, just a man traveling through." Yoongi said, not wanting to reveal his real identity. "Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Spring." the blue eyes girl said with a sweet and inviting smile. Yoongi looked at Spring and said, "I forgot to introduce myself, no unkind of me... My name is Yoongi." "Like the prince? Who is the twin brother to the Legendary Huntress Phoebe? I always wanted to meet her. She's an inspiration to me." Spring said in excitement. Yoongi sighed, not wanting to lie about his identity anymore. "Yes Spring.. I'm the prince and twin brother to the Legendary Huntress Pheobe." He said lowering his head. "Oh..my...gosh... you are the prince... you are the twin brother to the Legendary Huntress Pheobe.... " She bowed in respect. Yoongi made her stand up and said, "Don't bow.. Please.." Spring nodded hiding her excitement. "Let me show you to your room" She walked off and Yoongi followed her to the room. She open the door and he walked in and set his stuff down. "Let me know if you need anything okay?" Spring said. He nodded and said, "Okay, thank you Spring." Spring shut the door behind her and she leaned against the door, was she catching feelings for him.. No she can't, our statues... he is a prince and she was just a villager.. She walked off feeling sad. Yoongi sat on the bed and sighed, he soon layed down and started to fall asleep from the long travel.

The next morning he got up from bed and got ready to traveled once again. He got his stuff and went to the lobby, Spring was cleaning and she looked up and saw Yoongi. "Your leaving?" She said in a sad tone, not wanting him to go. "Yes Spring I got too, the world needs me. I have to make the world peaceful." Yoongi said, not knowing he will miss her forever. Spring walked up to him and took off a necklace and she handed it to him. "Take this necklace and have this to remember me by." He put on the necklace and said, "I will.. Goodbye Spring..." He left the inn and traveled around the world.

Years had passed and as Yoongi kept on with his travels, he had a bad feeling that eventually lead him back to his home of Niran. That was when his father told him of the news. Phoebe was married to Namjoon but he was killed in battle, Phoebe was devastated and killed herself along with her unborn child. Yoongi was shocked but felt Phoebe's and Namjoon's presance and soon went back to normal. He told his father they were happy and together now, he felted a piece of his heart was broken and there was no way to fix it. Spring died of a sickness that couldn't be cured. Yoongi couldn't tell Spring his true feelings for her, she was known as the Girl Who Had The Blue Eyes. As he went to a cursed village, a witch had cursed Yoongi to walk the world and watch it to suffer as she found his mission foolish. He continued to wander around the world earning the name of The Wondering Psychic.