Chapter Eighteen: Something Bad is Going to Happen Soon

Yoongi released his hand from Seokjin's forehead, Seokjin immentaly puked into the bucket, as he got better, he was still in shock of what happen. Hoseok walked up to Seokjin and he put a hand on his shoulder, calming him down, Seokjin calmed down. Yoongi sat down on the sofa, tired. Spring walked in, coming home from work, she kissed Yoongi's cheek and said, "I'm sorry I wasn't here, there was an emergency and I had to stay overnight. What happen while I was gone?" Yoongi smiled and said, "It's okay Spring, Phoebe delivered the twins last night, she is in the kitchen with Katherine feeding them." Spring's face brighten and she rushed to the kitchen to see the twins. Jungkook stared into the fireplace, as the fire was bright and warm. Jimin looked over at Jungkook and said, "What's wrong Jungkook?" Jungkook shook his head and said, "It's nothing Jimin, I'm fine." He smiled and he walked into the kitchen. Jungkook reached into the kitchen and grabbed a glass water and drinked it all. He looked over at Katherine, She was still holding Minerva. "Can I hold her for a bit?" Jungkook asked Katherine. She nodded and handed Minerva to Jungkook, Jungkook held Minerva in his arms. There was something about her, he can't put his finger on it. Minerva looked into his eyes, she had the green hazel eyes like me and she cooed cutely, she grabbed one of Jungkook's finger. Jungkook laughed at her cuteness. "She really likes you Jungkook. More than her uncle yoongi." I said while holding Xavier in my arms. "She really does..." Jungkook said as he smiled at Minerva. Minerva yawned and she fell asleep while being held in Jungkook arms. "Is something bothering you Jungkook? You can always talk to me." I asked Jungkook in concern. "I want to know about who I was in my past.... But I'm scared to find out, I hope I get to meet the Legendary Hunter and Huntress, The Artist and The Graceful. You guys seemed so cool." I gave Xavier to Spring so she can have a turn, I got up from the chair and I stand next to Jungkook and said, "I was scared when I wanted to find out about my past... I'm even scared for my husband and my children. There is something bad going to happen and I don't know when but I'm going to protect them with all of the strength that I have." Jungkook looked at me in shock and he nodded. "Well if that happens I want to protect the people that I love and care for.... You are like a sister to me... I never had a sibling before.." He said. I smiled and I patted Jungkook's back and I said. "I'm going to check on Namjoon. Call me if you need help with Minerva." He nodded and I walked to the living room. I walked behind Namjoon and hugged him from behind, as he was standing by the fireplace. I inhaled his scent off of his shirt, the scent made me calm, he knew it was me hugging him and he smiled. He turned around and he hugged me back. "How are the twins?" He asked softly in my ear. "They are good." I said. He nodded and he rests his chin on my shoulder. "How are you feeling?" he asked. "I'm feeling alright." I said. He nodded his head again, feeling tired. "Can I talk to you privately?" I asked Namjoon. He nodded as we let go of the hug and headed to the library. "What's wrong?" He asked. "I feel something bad is about to happen, don't know when... my gut is never wrong. You know it, when that time I told you that a war was coming.. And it happen.." I said while panicking. Namjoon grabbed my face by his both hands and laid his forehead against mine. "I know... I felt it too. It has been a while since I felt this feeling..But we all need to be ready.." He said calming me down. I exhale out, calming my nerves. "Yoongi told me about our powers...We need to train and control them." He also said. I nodded agreeing with him. "Do we have a room or place to train?" I asked him. "I have a gym located in the basement." I looked at him shocked. "How many rooms do you have in this house?" I asked him sarcastically, he laughed at my comment. Katherine knocked on the door and I went to the door and open it, I seen Katherine. "Hey Bestie, What's up?" She looked at me and said, "Phoebe I want to train also. If your gut is right, we all must be in the best shape we can be." I smirked and nodded. "Okay. Tomorrow we will tell the others and we will all start training." Katherine smirked too and she walked out of the library. Jungkook and Spring put Xavier and Minerva in their bedroom so they can sleep. Everyone else went to bed, Namjoon and I went to our bedroom to settle down. Namjoon laid down on the bed as he watched me getting into my pajamas, I still had the burn marks and bruises on my back. "I wish I could've saved you..." He said not being there for me. "Namjoon... Don't blame yourself... please.. I hate it when you do that to yourself..." I said as I put on the shirt, and I crawled into bed. "I know.. I just can't help it." he said as he laid his head on my chest and hugged me. I smiled. We told each other our good nights and we fell asleep.