Chapter Thirteen: JHope's Past

As Jhope looked at Namjoon and Phoebe happily together, he started to think. Yoongi, Phoebe, Taehyung, and Katherine all knew their past. It started to make him wonder about his own. Although, at this moment it wasn't about him, but the happiness that the two were sharing. "Hoseok are you alright?" Jin asked him softly. He nodded and looked over at his best friend. "Yeah I'm fine just thinking." he said with a smile. I sat up and looked over at JHope and said "Are you sure you alright? You seem distant." He took a deep breath and looked around the room at everyone. "Well...I'm curious about my past too! Phoebe, Taehyung, Katherine, Yoongi, and Namjoon, you all know your past...I just...wanna know mine too." Jhope said softly as he looked at his feet. Jin put his hand on Jhopes back with a sweet smile. "Hey Yoongi, do you think there would be any possible way you could be able to show Jhope his past?" Jin asked hoping to make his friend happy again. Yoongi thought for a moment. "Let me see if I could find something. Usually I do it with two people with a past connection but there could be another way. Namjoon, do you think I could borrow your library for a moment?" Yoongi asked as he looked over at his brother-in-law. Namjoon nodded, with that, Yoongi left for the library on the search to find something to help Jhope on the search for his past.

After a few hours of reading, Yoongi finally found something that could help Jhope with his mission to connect him with his past. Reading the spell a few times, he called everyone back into the living room. "Alright, Hoseok I found something that could help you with your past." Yoongi said to his desperate friend. With a smile, Jhope hugged Yoongi. Yoongi laughed and hugged him back as he handed JHope a huge metal bucket. "Okay buddy sit down." Yoongi said. Jhope nodded and sat down holding the bucket. Yoongi took a deep breath and put his hand on Jhope's forehead and he cast the spell.

"Hoseok! Wake your lazy ass up!" yelled an angry man. With a groan, Hoseok woke up, his back aching from laying on the rough floor of a rusted shack. "Ugh I need to fix this floor...or the whole shack." he said looking at the broken window that had let the rain from last night come in. With a sigh, Hoseok got up and got dressed. Looking at his old worn out clothes, he sighed and started to start his day. Walking into the house, he started to make breakfast for his owners. "Breakfast is ready master." he said as he set the table and put juice on the table. A man, women, and two children come into the dinning room and look at their breakfast. "Don't you have something better to do servant?" the women is fancy clothes and jewelry told Hoseok. He looked at the women and soon left to go tend to his normal day. Doing laundry, fixing the garden, cleaning the house, and more. It's been the same way for years. Hoseok's dream was to one day be free from the prison, to be able to do what he wanted to. That night when Hoseok was making dinner, there was a knock at the door. "Get the door peasant." the man, who was clearly drunk, demanded. Taking a deep breath, he obeyed and answered the door. There stood a man in a knight uniform. "Hello sir, are you the owner of this house?" the man asked. Hoseok shook his head. "Sorry I do not, the owner is in the dining room." Hoseok said as he went to get his owner. "Well what is it?" the man said clearly annoyed. "It is a knight master." Hoseok said softly. The man and women jumped up and fixed themselves. They soon went to the door and greeted the knight. "Hello sir. I am knight Jin from the kingdom of Forx. I was wondering if you had a spare room I could rest in for the night." Jin said as he took off his helmet. The man and women both happily agreed and let Jin in. "Thank you kind sir and miss." Jin had said as he put his helmet down on the table. Hoseok went back and shut the door and went to get the knight some dinner and a cup of juice. Jin happily sat down and told Hoseok, "Thank you." and Jin started eating. Hoseok nodded and he went to the spare room and got it ready for the knight. "PEASANT!" the man drunkenly yelled. Hoseok sighed and thought it's going to happen again, he is going to have a black eye once again cause it happens every time he gets drunk hard and he went down the stairs and into the dinning room to see what the master wanted, the man got up and started yelling, "YOU ARE JUST USELESS, I SHOULD'VE LEFT YOU FOR DEAD WHEN I BOUGHT YOU!" and the man pouched Hoseok in the eye and the nose, Hoseok fell down and he covered his nose while it bled. Jin sat there in shock, and then he got mad cause the servant didn't deserve that, Jin got up and took out his sword and aim it towards the man and said, "Don't even think about beating him up anymore, he is released from his servant duties and he is a free man, I have an attorney to release him and I won't see him getting beat up anymore. He is coming with me and you can't say or do anything about it." Jin hated the injustice that the servant was getting. Jin put his sword in the shealth and helped Hoseok up from the floor, and he grabbed his helmet. Hoseok looked at Jin in disbelief, why is this knight saving me, he doesn't know me and I don't even know him. Jin walked Hoseok outside and looked over at Hoseok and said, "Do you have any belongings?" and Hoseok shook his head no, and Jin got on his horse and helped Hoseok up on his horse. "Good, cause we are going to the kingdom of Niran the kingdom of Forx is injustice and I can't stand it anymore." Jin said and he grabbed a cloth and handed it to him for his nose. "The Kingdom of Niran? Why?" Hoseok asked in confusion. "The Kingdom of Niran is where The Legendary Hunter and Huntress,The Graceful , The Artist are at, they are basically famous." Hoseok made his mouth into the letter O, that makes sense now as he thought about it, and they rode to the Kingdom of Niran.

Namjoon, my father, and I were in the battle room, making battle plans for the next attack. A guard came in and said, "There is two men from the Kingdom of Forx, what should we do?" I looked at the guard and said, "Take me to them." Since the Kingdom of Forx was our enemy. I give Namjoon and my father a kiss on their cheeks and said, "I'll be back." They nodded and Namjoon give me look saying be careful, I nodded at him reassuring that I was going to be careful. The guard took me to the men. "What is your purpose for being here?" I asked them. Jin and Hoseok looked at me and bowed, "My lady Phoebe, The Legendary Huntress, warrior maiden and skilled healer, we wish to settle in your kingdom. We escape from the kingdom of Forx and we come here in peace." Jin said. "Just call me Phoebe. What is your name?" I said. Jin unbowed and still looked at me and said, "I'm Knight Jin." Hoseok unbowed and said, "I'm Hoseok madam." Hoseok looked at me and he had a black eye and a bloody nose, I wondered what happened to him and I said, "Hoseok come with me and I shall heal you. Jin go with the guard to the battle room, and meet my father the king and The Legendary Hunter Namjoon." Jin nodded and went with the guard and Hoseok walked with me to the healing room.

Hoseok and I reached the healing room. "Sit on the bed Hoseok." I said Hoseok, he followed my direction and sat on the bed. I went to a table and gathered the ingredients. "What happen to you Hoseok?" I asked him. "I was an serevent for a family, they were disrespectful to me. Knight Jin came by and asked if he could stay for one night and the family accepted it and as the minutes went by, the master got drunk and when he gets drunk he becomes angry and takes his anger out on me and he punched me in the eye and nose, Jin stopped him and he freed me and we came here." Hoseok said. I felt remorse for him and I started to clean up his nose. "Well Hoseok, I'm sorry for what happen to you, you are safe and free here." I said. Hoseok started tearing up cause he was free, his dream came true. But Hoseok wondered about all of the other slaves. A year later, he soon set out of a risky mission to free as many slaves as he could and bring then to Niran where they could live as one. Hoseok died freeing over a million slaves. He was known as The One Who Freed The Slaves, Aka the Savior.