Chapter Sixteen: Another Surprise

As morning came along, Namjoon woke up before anyone else, which was strange. He saw me still asleep, he smiled. He noticed Xavier and Minerva was still asleep, he still continued to smile. He slowly kissed our foreheads, not trying to wake us up and he walked out of the bedroom to the kitchen. He noticed Jin in the kitchen, They both said their hellos in whispers not trying to be loud. Namjoon got a cup of water and started drinking it, soon it was empty. "Hey Jin, do you want to help me make the twin's room?" Namjoon said quietly. Jin looked at him and nodded yes. "Lets go to the store and get the stuff, I want to surprise Phoebe." Namjoon said. "Let's go then." Jin said, feeling excited. They went to get dressed and put shoes on and they went to town to grab the things they needed. As they were gone, Katherine, Taehyung and Yoongi woke up and went to check on me. They noticed that Xavier and Minerva was still asleep but I was awake trying to sit up. "How are you feeling sis?" Yoongi said as he helped me sit up. "I'm just sore.." I said. Minerva woke up but she wasn't fussy, I looked over her and smiled. "Hey Sweetie..." I said as I picked her up. As I looked at her, she looked like me when I was a baby. I continued to smile. "Can I hold Xavier?" Taehyung asked me. I looked over at Taehyung and said, "Of course Taehyung." Taehyung smiled and he picked up Xavier, not trying to wake him up. I noticed Namjoon was gone. "Where's Namjoon?" I said. "I heard Namjoon and Jin went to the store for something." Yoongi said, knowing the surprisement, because of his gift. I nodded as I continued to hold Minerva. Katherine looked over at me and said, "Do you want to try to walk?" I nodded and I give Minerva to Yoongi. Yoongi happily held Minerva in his arms. "I love being an uncle already." He said. I giggled at his comment as Katherine helped me out of bed, I started to walk perfectly. "Wow. You healed pretty quickly." Katherine said in shock. "I guess I did.." I said also in shock.

Namjoon and Jin got back from the store and carried the stuff in. Jimin, Jungkook and Jhope were in the kitchen when they walked in. "Hey guys...You guys want to help us?" Namjoon asked. They nodded yes, wanting to help. They all went down the hallway, to the bedroom that wasn't in use and they started to do the bedroom, in no time they were done, the bedroom looked perfect. Namjoon was excited to show me the bedroom and he told the others to stay here, they nodded as he left the twin's new bedroom and he walked to the bedroom that we are sharing, and he walked in and he saw Katherine,Taehyung and Yoongi in the room with me, and I was standing up perfectly. "Oh Hi honey.. You're back already." I said as I saw Namjoon entering the bedroom and I was covered in a bathrobe. Namjoon hugged me softly and said, "Yes I'm back darling, now I need to close your eyes. I have a surprise for you." I looked up at him and said, "Namjoon... You know I hate surprises.." Namjoon let go of me and said, "But you will love this.. Please let me show you.." He give me the panda eyes and his pouty lip. I sighed surrendering to his cuteness. Namjoon happily smiled as it worked. "Now Phoebe close your eyes.." He said. I closed my eyes and he walked me to the twins bedroom. Katherine,Taehyung and Yoongi followed them, bringing the twins. We reached to the bedroom and Namjoon told me to open my eyes. As I open my eyes, I was amazed by the bedroom, how it looked, tears started to form as I covered my mouth.

I was crying of happiness

I was crying of happiness. Xavier soon woke up and he looked around, he begin to make cute noise and Minerva started to make the cute noises too. "See they love their room. Do you love it darling?" Namjoon said as he hugged me from behind. "Yes honey, I love the bedroom." Jin stood there in silence, thinking about who was he in his past and what happened to him. Yoongi continued to hold Minerva in his arms and he looked over at Jin and he asked Jin, "Hey, are you alright?" Jin looked over at Yoongi and said, "I want to find out who I am...I might've been someone important or not...." Yoongi gave Katherine Minerva and said, "Well, you want to find out?" Jin nodded yes. "Okay then come with me to the living room, you are going to find out." Yoongi said as he walked out, Jin followed him.