2.

"Who said I didn't like him?" I asked and Ellis's eyes drifted to my lips.
"You kissed me back yesterday." He said and I turn away now.
"You of all people should know that things are more complicated than th-"

I felt his hands wrap around my waist pulling me to him.
"It wasn't that you kissed me, it was the way you kissed me." He said his lips just above mine because of his height.
"I don't know what you're talking about Ellis" I said before attempting to pull away. His grip tightens.

"Let me show you." He said and my body heats up as his lips meet with mine again in less than 24 hours.
I wrapped my hands around his waist pulling him closer to myself. I wanted him to stay here forever. To be so close to his gentle scent to his warm lips that engulfed me with the most satisfying feelings.

I couldn't help the want to bite his lips, to take total control, to bite and lick them until he's whinnying. I pull away leaving him breathless. He opens his eyes from the kiss and I smile at him gently. I stand on my tippy toes and take his lips into a kiss once more. This time I wrapped my hands around his neck, moving him to my will as I explored his mouth. I moved one hand to his jaw pulling it down a little.
He tasted just like he smelled, almost intoxicatingly sweet.

I pull away and he draws closer panting before licking a stripe across both of my lips. I gasped moving to kiss him. He closes he's already half lidded eyes and instead of kissing his lips like he expected I planted my lips on his cheek.

He chuckles and the sound is so much more adorable hearing it this close.
I kissed his cheek at least 3 more times before kissing his nose.
"What are you doing?" Ellis asked his tone was playful. He seemed to have been enjoying my actions especially as he moves to meet my lips.
I move away planting my lips on his jawline, licking it gently.

He groans, it's soft and smooth and absolutely addictive. I move down his neck until I'm at his adam's apple, I licked it and he lets out the cutest little gasps. I move down a little before sucking on the lower part of his neck so closer to his collar bone another sensitive area just to hear him make that sound again.

"Astrid" he gasped out and I pulled away, both his lips and cheeks are red from blood rush.
He looked already fucked out and We haven't even started yet.

"Ellis." I replied.
"Can I take your top off?" He asked and I don't answer. I picked up his hands and put it on the buttons of my white formal satin blouse.

"Do you have something else to prove?" I asked and he begins fiddling with the sleeves.
"I know you want me, just as much as I want you. I want to prove that I'm worthy of you." He said before unbuttoning my top button by button.

We stared into each other's eyes the whole time. I was searching for regret for hesitation anything that meant he didn't want this and I don't know what he was looking for but he seemed to smile to himself when he finds it.

He leans into kiss me and I let him as he shrugged off my shirt and the went straight to my belt. He fiddled with it unsure if he was allowed to take it off.

I pulled the belt off and he unbuttoned my pants. He attempted to pull them off but I stopped him.
"Go lay down." I said and he whined but obeyed. He lays down on the bed playing with the drawstrings of his short swim trunks as I stripped out of my pants and then turned around and took off my bra.

I walked over to the bed and inbetween the legs he spread for me. I crawled until we were face to face and took his lips into mine once more. I let my tongue meet his and I circled his own. I felt him grow harder in his trunk and I pulled away.

Looking at his beautiful lust filled green eyes as I let my hand trail down his body. I pulled apart from him, he follows along and I put my hand on his chest pushing him back to the bed. He sighs and I almost rolled my eyes at his neediness.